Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

RadixShoes

I spent many hours to set up depended variants but I could not. the app did not work as expected for depended variants. it is really difficult I tried everything.

August 17, 2020

Hello Abdullah,

Dependent custom options can easily be created with just a few clicks. Please read topic "2.6. Dependent Custom Options" in the User Guide - https://www.itoris.com/shopify-custom-options-userguide.html#2.6.%20Dependent%20Custom%20Options

I asked a few questions in your support ticket, but received no response from you yet. Please reply, I will help you configure your dependent options.

Best regards,
Roman
ITORIS support

Redshift Sports

I have just started using this app but it has already been a positive experience. I tried other apps to help create custom bundles and they created issues at checkout with confusing redundant line item text. Roman (the developer) has been super helpful and has even customized a number of things for me that have made the app just perfect for us. I feel comfortable that the app is well supported and if I need help he will be there.

merchnetwork

Awesome App! Awesome support! We have been trying to set up the options that this app enables us to do for a couple of years now with other apps without success, but this app solved all our issues.

Concetto è

The app is great! the support is there to help.
It can take a bit to set it up but I am sure that is the best of its category available on the app store.

Duroflex

The app and the customer support team is amazing (Especially Roman). It's a little tough to get set up, but there's a comprehensive manual as well as fantastic customer support. Roman helped me get my product options and custom size option looking exactly the way I wanted, he always ready to help us out from any type of problems.

Highly recommend!

Stickman Group (Pty) Ltd

This is the most amazing app that is 100% worth investing in. It is very easy to use for any person as you don't need to know coding. It has support documents to trouble shoot the small stuff and the support has been more than exceptional!

TraceMySpace

Great app which allows for flexible pricing and a variety of product options. The staff is super helpful and will help you format the app as desired.

Print That Picture

This app is amazing. It's a little tough to get set up, but there's a comprehensive manual as well as fantastic customer support. Roman helped me get my product options looking exactly the way I wanted them by entering a few lines of CSS which I could never do, and he also sent me various other lines of code to get everything looking the way I want. The customer service alone is worth the price! One of the big selling points of this app for me was the ability to enter in weights for each product variant, as well as bulk pricing. The amount of customization for this app is unreal. Highly recommend!

TAGDemo

This app is amazing: powerful, intuitive, worth every penny. The support is top-notch - super responsive, knowledgable and professional.. I cannot say enough. Wish I had found it sooner!

ALEEM YUSUF

What an amazing App! And what an amazing customer support service! Cannot recommend highly enough. Only if I could give 100 stars. Roman is exceptional with his customer service skills and perfect with his technical skills. My experience has been nothing short of incredible. Very happy!