Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options | Reviews

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Digital Impressions, LLC

I just started using this app in the last couple days after going through several other similar product apps and this one by far has the best customer support, and after configuring for several of my products I believe it's going to meet my needs. Thanks!

xposhoppe

This app is really powerful. It has so many features on the standard plan that we are able to do everything we need to. Shopify's variants just cannot compare to Dynamic Product Options. And the support team at ITORIS is always really helpful and responsive. They have a great ticketing system built into the app that's easy to use.

Back40Life

We use this app to create a series of options for customers to build their own personalized products. Its very flexible so you can really tweak it to your needs. This eliminates the need for us to create endless variants for custom products. The app is easy to learn and use and seems to be very stable. We've used it for about 7 months now and are very pleased with its performance. Needed some help with our theme adjustments and support was quick and thorough. I would recommend this to anyone needing to collect information from the buyer or needing to provide additional options for their product listings.

Indivizu Norge

We needed an app to show all the selections/customized options of our products. After testing through more than 10 apps, we chose Dynamic Product Options. The app was easy to use and the user manual was professionally written and organized.
We then needed some supports to customize buttons and rearrange the images to fit our need. After opening a ticket, Roman was amazingly efficient and proactive in getting it done. We are very happy with the app and the support services.

The Yog Bar

Roman is so efficient and helpful! Would definitely recommend!!!! Really fast response and has solved everything I requested with multiple variants!

Pet Artology

The app I was desperately looking for! I needed to add different sets of options per product with dependencies, file uploads, text files, swatches etc and this app does it all! It is quite complex at the beginning but it does come with an extensive and comprehensive user guide. I stumbled upon few issues which were linked to my store theme but amazing customer support was on it and resolved it within few hours even though I am still on a free trial. After long search for the perfect app I am definitely sticking with this one and would recommend it to everyone who is looking for unlimited options for their products.

druckWERK mak.s

The only app we found which really fits our needs: Calculation of the product-price and product-weight by individual dimensions including tier pricing possibility and several options with extra-fee. A truly powerful tool and best of all the great and fast support by Roman. Thanks :)

Drink It Your Way

My first online store building experience and I am taking it slow trying to make the best decisions on what apps I need to do what I need for my product pages. I took an entire Saturday trying out "product options" apps. I started with the big names that come up first in the app store and and worked my way down the list. This app is buy 1 get 10 free. It does SO MUCH. Spend the few minutes to learn it and you will appreciate even more how its designed. It has one of the best (in depth) user guides as well. Lastly I had extra "wants" for how some of my features looked, so while still on my trial version I requested a free customization (actually 3). Roman reached out in less than 24 hours and exceeded my expectations and I hadn't even been a paying customer yet. This left me warm and fuzzy! This app works.

Gege4kids

Ok! An honest review no BS like on youtube or whatever... Me and my team went through more than 9 option apps.. All paid of course... So many problems with them and headaches, and frustrations.. Then we got to this app, although at the first second didnt work (we had some specificl needs), the support people from this app took over, and simply fixed the issue. You can`t imagine how refreshing it is, to get the issue fixed for once. Chose this app, and it will be great.

Lion & Fox Designs

Not only is this app incredibly robust, but the service support is outstanding!
Roman goes out of his way to answer questions and helps get you accomplish exactly what you need to accomplish. I have used many "product customization' apps in the past, and this blows them all out of the water. So thankful I found it!