Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

TravelBackClothing

Amazing App! Got very fast and helpful support. The features that were tailor made for me allow my website and business to be possible.

Cut Price Blinds Online Store

We sell custom made blinds and each product is individually designed and priced based on the customer's requirements. This app easily allows this customisation and the way it's presented on the product page and in the cart is great. BUT the really impressive feature here is the price calculator which, with Roman's help we were able to turn multiple price grids (each around 500 individual price categories) into seperate templates for each product.

We have paid 2 different developers to design a customised app that allows this with terrible results. In less than a week Roman has been able to understand our requirements and help us create a template that simply and easily collects the information we need and prices it up accordingly.

We had almost given up when we found Dynamic Product Options. It fills a real hole in the market - nothing comes close to this app and it's customer service. Thank you Roman!

VictoryStore.com

Fastest response I've gotten from an app developer in my 2+ years of using Shopify. We are replacing two of our current apps with this app for the custom options along with quantity breaks (pricing tiers).

dress your stairs

I had many questions before I purchased the app and they answered every single one. After purchasing the app they set up everything for me and I did not have to do a single thing. Great app! Great support! Thank you guys for doing great work!

BenchMade Modern

This app is amazing. We can create many custom options to go beyond the 100 variants limit per product in Shopify.

Looking forward to find a more efficient way to read custom fields in the formula.

Destiny Outlet

I've used most of the product option apps and in all honesty this is hands down the best, it had the features that i needed and more.
the support is truly quick to respond and amazing roman went out of his way to help me customize a range slider that i couldnt find anywhere else but this app.

i recommend you not to skip this hidden gem app and give it a try you'll be amazed and it'll make you lots of money.

Custom Desk

This app is simply amazing. Very well built and simple to use with endless functionality. So glad I found it. Also excellent support.

squadcycles

The features cover all my needs and more. I find the price plans very reasonable. The best of all is the quick and very competent support I had from Itoris everytime I contacted them. Keep the great job.

Puppet Portraits

Love all the options the app provides to customize to my specific needs. With Shopify currently limiting variations to 100, this app enables me to provide more options while adjusting the product cost in real time on the product page. And the customer service is outstanding. Roman helped me noodle the code a bit for additional customization. Highly recommend. Thanks Roman.

JennaBenna Sorority

This app is hands down, the most amazing app for dynamic product options. It gives YOU the ability to create a beautiful product option template for your products that would cost thousands of dollars if you had it custom built. Dynamic Product Options is by far, the best app Shopify offers. And...Roman's customer service is epic, makes this a no brainer!