Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Athleticom France

I am personnally using the ultimate plan as I needed an app to handle a very specific price calculation based on various product options (my store offers sporstwear and sports accessories that B2B customers can customize using specific methods).
It took me some time to get started as this app has so many features and as I had no experience with the language used to edit the formulas. However I received great help from the support team, which took the time to understand my needs and help me out with the issues I had.
The app is really powerfull and Support is always there to help out so I can only recommand that you try it out and see for yourself ! Thanks !

Beebo Grocery Delivery

I'm using the app to create our subscription grocery delivery store. Since I'm not very good at development, I simply told support what I needed and they were extremely helpful and efficient at making it all happen!

Abundant Earth Fiber

I have some fairly complicated product options for my customers to filter and choose colors and this app handles all of my needs perfectly. I needed a little help setting it up and had an answer to my question right away. I've had a couple of minor issues pop up and both were resolved the same day! I have worked with many Shopify apps over the years and the speed and thoroughness of their customer support is unparalleled. Would give 6 stars if I could.

Texas Outlet Center

Thank you for your service, i appreciate for your great customer service... it’s useful item.....I recommend for everyone

Bicycle Glass Co

I have used a few different product options apps to display compatible products based on a questionaire and this is the only software that allows for the higher level conditional logic necessary for our needs. That said it also surpasses every other software including Bold in its template usability, product/variant linking, css styling and javascript programming. And to top it off tech support staff has been an incredible help putting together functional and aesthetic modifications to fit our use.

DON'T TOUCH

They offer good and quick support help. The operation of the app is extensive and easy to understand.

finaddictmarine

I initially was hesitant with this app because I was afraid that the app itself was going to cost more than my Shopify subscriptions. However I decided to give it a trial and then discovered its power. But the real treat came when I created a support ticket and was given prompt and invaluable help, even while still a trial customer. I have since signed up and the subscription is worth every penny.

The Blissful Place

Customer support is superb. They responded my queries so quick and they are very helpful. Great app, definitely what I'm looking for. Kudos!

VenderboschWoods

Really great app, Roman fixes everything for you. Would really recommend everyone this app. Tested more variant products app but wished i discovered Dynamic product options sooner.

Fragrance-Gift

This APP saves my life. I was exhaust after tried so many product options app. None of them compatible with my theme. I created a custom product, only DPO successfully fulfilled my demands. I really really appreciate it! I would personally recommend this app to everyone who encountered product option issue. This is definitely the right one to go.