Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options | Reviews

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

swordfast

Of the many apps that I have searched for and tested, this is by FAR the most reliable. It simply has always out-performed any other for comparison. Our product can't be presented with complex options and so many permutations without this app. Good documentation, tutorial guidance, and efficiently designed code is an absolute must and Roman always comes thru!!! App provides a built-in conditional filter in presenting options that would make it easier for customers to select options. The support is great and Roman responds almost immediately which is amazing considering the time zone differences. His solutions are smart, concise, and bulletproof. I'm most grateful that I can trust his high ethical and work standards.

Shoy

Loving this app and especially the support. Running perfectly on the web and mobile. Highly recommended and all your questions answered by support.

Maison Pépite

Thanks a lot for your support ! It helped me a lot since I am not a professional at all, I couldn't have done anything without Roman. Fast and qualified.

MVH.JEWELRY

Well, well, well... I usually don't write reviews. But in this case I have to. First of all, the App does really do a good job. Once figured out how it works, it is great. I use the formulas and it really does what I need. But...the support...is even more amazing! Roman was helping me out, implementing sections I needed. When I got stuck with a formula, he just helped me out. As this is not really my profession ( I am goldsmith...) I didn´t recognize where the problem was. So his support was really a big help. Uncomplicated, fast and brought to the point! Thanks again!!

Cly bijoux

This app is exactly what I needed, easy to use and very efficient with so many options !
The support is amazing, they resolved all my problems very quickly.
Thanks a lot for this app.

heritagecreationsusa

This is a solid app. It includes so many features to customize your product pages with custom options/add ons, etc. very good support as well.

the UNSEEN ART

Very good technical support. Happy i choosed this app. Thanks to Roman ;-) He set up all my wishes as i wanted to.

Waverly Avenue

Very nice app, easy to use and very customizable. AMAZING service, they respond fast and found solution to our specific needs everytime we asked.
We highly recommend this app.

Herbal Calming Collars

I wanted to wait until our shop went live before leaving a review. We only have 4 main products but each has between 150 and 650 variations -- we make them to order. Itoris Support went above and beyond expectations. From the initial set up, to helping with clear instructions on setting up all those variants, to helping with a hiccup or two once we launched. I would highly recommend this app. PLUS, one of the very few out there that will allow an option/variable to subtract from your "main" price.

chastity-shop

The app is very very easy to use.
And when you have questions and ask for support (did it twice now) support response within just a few hours