Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Evonasa

This app is very feature rich and has catered well for all of our dynamic pricing requirements. Roman was very quick with supporting us when we raised a ticket.

Laurels Apron

This is a really good app, you can customize a lot of functions and really adapt it to your store. The tech support is fantastic and super fast. Good job guys!

Croxley Artworks

Brilliant and really helpful are just some of the words that spring to mind when commenting on the support I received from Roman. Many many thanks, you have brought my live date a lot closer.

Sira Print Inc.

We were having a lot of trouble setting up our shopify store to offer custom printed products as the default pricing for shopify didn't support our needs. We settled on using Dynamic Product Options. It's extremely powerful and can support almost any configuration you can think of. In order to get our site set up the way we wanted it, we needed to rely on Roman from Dynamic Product Options for some customization help, and he was able to provide that quickly and professionally. Once you've been through the process a few times it's actually really easy, and it really didn't take us long to set up our wide range of products and custom options. 10/10, fantastic product with even better support!

Sē'bŭm Gold

I've only been using this app for 24hrs, but have literally combed through as an overnighter like many biz owners often do when our customers are asleep. The were a couple tweeks needed, and Roman's customer service is some of the best in the ecosystem. I know as I have participated in it for 4 years. I wish this company great success and hope they can maintain the same level of service through their growing pains. I highly reccommend this app.

Roasted Bean Box

I found the app very user-friendly, and the documentations pretty useful. Above all, it was the quick and constant support that I received from Roman that really made the difference and allowed me to set-up my store pretty quickly.

RadixShoes

I spent many hours to set up depended variants but I could not. the app did not work as expected for depended variants. it is really difficult I tried everything.

August 17, 2020

Hello Abdullah,

Dependent custom options can easily be created with just a few clicks. Please read topic "2.6. Dependent Custom Options" in the User Guide - https://www.itoris.com/shopify-custom-options-userguide.html#2.6.%20Dependent%20Custom%20Options

I asked a few questions in your support ticket, but received no response from you yet. Please reply, I will help you configure your dependent options.

Best regards,
Roman
ITORIS support

Redshift Sports

I have just started using this app but it has already been a positive experience. I tried other apps to help create custom bundles and they created issues at checkout with confusing redundant line item text. Roman (the developer) has been super helpful and has even customized a number of things for me that have made the app just perfect for us. I feel comfortable that the app is well supported and if I need help he will be there.

merchnetwork

Awesome App! Awesome support! We have been trying to set up the options that this app enables us to do for a couple of years now with other apps without success, but this app solved all our issues.

Concetto è

The app is great! the support is there to help.
It can take a bit to set it up but I am sure that is the best of its category available on the app store.