Get more sales
Convert your past visitors into buyers by reminding them of the products they were previously interested in on your site.
Increase your brand awareness
Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of ad creative. Do it yourself or turn to us – we will customize it for you.
Track your results
Single handy interface to track conversions, revenue and profit. No additional integration or third party analytics for conversion tracking
About Dynamic Retargeting Ads
Why You Need Dynamic Retargeting
The fact a visitor leaves a website doesn't mean he's not interested in making a purchase. Research shows that a user must be contacted at least 5-7 times before he makes the decision to buy.
Retargeting techniques allow you to find your visitor on the Internet and show him an ad wherever he is at the moment.
Dynamic Retargeting Use Case
Imagine you're the owner of an online electronics store. You'd like to track all the users who visited the "TV & Video" section of your website and show them an ad reminding them of their interest in the TVs you sell.
A visitor comes to your online store, views a list of TVs, and some specific TVs in particular, then leaves the website.
Now, wherever he is, he will see an ad reminding him of his interest in the particular TV models he viewed.
The Rontar App Advantages
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Your ads on the world’s top ad networks. We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to access a large number of websites worldwide. This makes it possible for Rontar to return and convert as many of your website's visitors as possible.
Start dynamic retargeting today and begin converting more visitors into customers!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Most recent reviews
Master Palm Pneumatic
The retargeting ads did show up on some sites after your online visitors ( from all sources ) visited your site for retargeting, however, it is hard to know where the ads showed up and there are no advanced control based on age and other factors. Therefore, it means junk traffic visitors might get retargeted as well. We used it and decided to go for other retargeting ads with more controls. They need to provide the tracking history records like many other ad agencies would provide. The overall feeling is like spending money to buy some not so sure impression records. I did see lots of referral links from their ad server. Generally, if an ad is served before being clicked, it should not even show as referral link to the website. I am not so sure about this service.
Thanks for using our retargeting app. Here are a few comments regarding how we operate:
1. When deciding whether or not we should show your ad to a past visitor of yours, we take multiple parameters into account: when the visitor visited your website the last time, how much time they spent on your website, the ad placement on the website they are currently visiting, whether the visitor clicks ads in general, what the traffic source was that brought the visitor to your site in the first place, and so on. A few dozen parameters in total. Thanks to machine learning, we’re able to make click/conversion predictions much more precisely than you would by adjusting any of these settings yourself. This way we can decrease your CPC and increase your ROI at the same time. Setting the age/gender setting by yourself would only decrease the effectiveness of your campaign. That’s why we don’t have these and many other targeting settings in the public view. The optimization is done by the machine learning algorithm in the background.
2. Thanks to our partners, we have access to literally hundreds of thousands of websites. As a result, for bigger retargeting campaigns, it’s not unusual to see ads being shown on hundreds, sometimes thousands, of websites daily. Showing these websites in your account would only clutter your statistics report and wouldn’t give you any insights into how your ads are performing. Moreover, as mentioned above, our machine learning algorithms decide where your ads should be shown based on data. Giving our customers the ability to manually choose/blacklist sites would only decrease your campaign effectiveness.
3. All our links to your site are marked with UTM parameters. You should be able to see the clicks from us under utm_source=rontar in your Google Analytics or any other tracking software you might be using. Some obscure and less popular browsers do truncate our links sometimes, but they are in the minority and should not exceed more than 5-10% of all traffic generally.
Hope this helps.
If you have other questions or concerns, please reach out to your account manager via the chat. They will be happy to help.
We are using the free version for now. We will upgrade to the paid version soon. Customer services is great. They have kept us informed with the app's progress. It works as described. Great App!
Immediately deleted app because the items they chose to show in the ad were not even in the top selling products on my site and there is no way to choose what items are shown. Customer service is no great and communication is lacking.
Thanks for using our retargeting app.
Here are a few comments regarding how we work and your support inquiry:
1. Since Rontar is a retargeting company, we show your past visitors only the products they were previously interested in. That way, we make sure you have a high ROI, and your ad cost is kept to a minimum. That is how retargeting works in general, not just with us.
2. As our support agent pointed out, the ad in your account is just a preview. Your actual past visitors will see the exact products they were interested in.
3. It's not possible to advertise with us if you have adult-related content on your website. The partners we work with have strict policies in that regard.
Hope this helps.