Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Turn more visitors into customers

Memorable Treasures

I installed a few weeks ago and I am able to see that I do get traffic and clicks from this app. So far, no directly creditable sales but traffic is where it starts and I'm definitely getting that. I am glad I installed this.

Berte

I've been struggling to put a retargeting ad together that actually looks good. This was super easy to use and I'm already seeing more traffic on my website because of it. I'm on the free plan too, which is great :)

BetterDealzz

This is a wonderful app, and I'm on the free plan, I witness my ads on sites that I never have seen before and That made me such a proud person to see my ads all over the place.

Fur Baby Whims

Wow! This is a very conflicted review since I saw that this app was working and actually installed it on two of my stores. The problem is, when I installed on the first one, I had responded to an ad for "Forever Free" and planned to try it before switching to paid. I got confused and couldn't find the button for installing the free version as it was at the bottom, under the two paid plans and so I added paid account. (On my second store, I found the way to install Forever Free)

I was told I could not get my $100 back but as soon as it was used up, I could switch back to the Forever Free plan. Now I've been trying to switch back for two days and I'm told it's discontinued. Only yesterday I was sent instructions to switch and when it didn't work, I got the message about it being canceled.

Is it a good product? Yes, I believe so, especially if you have enough traffic to drive it on a paid one. With the free, you could potentially build up to enough. Am I happy? No, not at all. I never would have abused the Forever Free and wanted to use it to truly get on my feet and then upgrade but now I'm upset and am thinking about uninstalling it.

As this plays out, I may be back to change my review. Right now, I'm frustrated.
Michelle
memorable-treasures.com
furbabywhims.com

October 4, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

Unfortunately, the Free Forever plan turned out to be ineffective for most of our customers. Although it was completely free, stores would get only 3,000 ad impressions under the plan, which is not nearly enough to see any meaningful results in terms of clicks/conversions.

So we’ve decided to introduce the Starter plan, which is 10X more effective than the Free Forever plan used to be. Also, the Starter plan costs just $60, which makes it affordable for virtually everyone.

I hope this helps.

KWillems Designs

was emailed there's a "free forever" by Alex Velikiy (Growth Specialist) which turned turned out to be limited to a couple days, as it was no longer offered 4 days later once I had the opportunity to install/try the app. How is a Free Forever plan limited time only?

October 4, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the review and your question. The Free Forever plan is currently discontinued. Although it was completely free, stores would get only 3,000 ad impressions under the plan, which didn’t turn out to be nearly enough to drive any meaningful results for those stores.

I hope this helps.

P.S.: The last time we reached out to anyone with the Free Forever offer was September 23.

Kelly's Four Plus

I just installed this app, so I can't comment on the results, but it literally could not have been easier to set up. I simply clicked 'install', was taken to their dashboard, uploaded my logo, and now I'm all set. Can't wait to see the results!

Canadian Assistive Technologies Ltd.

This app was incredibly easy to installed and within a couple of days I was getting impressions. That said, my industry is super specialized and it hasn't resulted in clicks, but I think that says more about my industry than the app. I think for a more mainstream product line this would be a sure fire winner!

Ewegurt

I am using this app. to get more impressions and conversions from new customers. I just added this app to my shopify store a couple of days ago, so I do not have a lot of details to share yet. I will write another review in about 30 days when i have more information.

Shoppinn Paradize

I have been test driving the free version for approx. 1 month and I have seen some improvement in my traffic. I am now considering the paid version. Will update my progress in another 30 days. Not a bad app and will be beneficial if you are on a shoestring budget. https://www.shoppinnparadize.com/

4PMLifestyle

I have just started with this app and so far its been great. Impressions are growing daily and Mila is very fast on her replies to my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15