Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 3,000 ad impressions included for free

Rags|Tags|Bags

Love this app! It's basically a "set it and forget it" retargeting system that runs in the background. The setup is simple and you only have to pay if you just to gain more impressions. Awesome app!

Bech Bhai Bech

I m using this app for retargetting customers and generating impressions, it is a great app for people, especially those who are starting new online business or trying to get impressions and audience...

Petite Bello

Our site traffic increase dramatically. This is highly recommended to everyone who uses a Shopify platform. Thank you. Very helpful.

Kristal Serna

I started getting views right away, and Rontar has done a great job of reaching out to me to explain how retargeting works and what to expect.

We-Supply

I just started using this a week ago so I don't have a lot of data to figure out how successful it but I appreciate the ability to run the free campaign and see if it generates revenue. It is pretty easy to use and watch the results.

NightSkyFireFly

This is app is freshly installed for about a week now. Seems like its good though will just have to wait and find out! I have hope though

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Using this app for abouth a month now, been quite impressed with its reach so far. No sales from this traffic source yet, but let's be patient.

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

This app is free to use however, I have only downloaded this app for almost a week now. I am impressions so far but, 0 clicks and 0 revenue from the app. So this is not appealing as it says very disappointing I must say poor results. I will monitor the app to see if anything changes in the future. If it do change to great results I will leave a better review.

August 2, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. Since Rontar is a retargeting app, we show ads to your past visitors only. This means that you should already have some traffic to your website in order for it to work.

Based on the data we have, with retargeting it’s possible to add up to 15% in conversions to what you already have from other traffic sources. So if you have just 1-3 orders a week, it’s difficult to expect retargeting to triple that number.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to our Customer Care if you have additional questions regarding our app or your campaign specifically.

LeBeautiful.co

Been use this free retargeting service only for a few days, and I'm already impressed with traffic to store stats...looking forward to do paid version soon to see that effects as well

Bright Amos

Finally, there is an app for retargeting that has a free plan available. Although limited, still helps in receiving more traffic. Been using the free plan for some time now will definitely switch over to the paid one soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14