Rontar Retargeting Ads

Rontar Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 3,000 ad impressions included for free

Athlete Emporium

Free Plan is literally amazing like i have already had a sale from this for free and i am nowhere near my 3000 monthly impressions. If my store grows enough i will certainly upgrade to a paid account.

DeltaDancewear

Really interested to see the benefits of this application and if it brings traffic to my store or not

Buy Beauty Products

Incredible app. This is the type of forward thinking that most developers lack on so many fronts. It is smart to bring people in with a free component so you can show your talents and build a long lasting relationship with the merchant. This is opposed to the apps where they charge some fee out of the gate and then you dislike it, and then bicker about having paid. If you are confident developer and have a great product, you should follow their method. Once you see results, you are then inclined to look for the other apps by the same developer. This app has the automization and results for you to focus on what you are good at as a merchant. Well done to Olga and her team!

Ryker Hardware

Just using the free version right now and have gotten a lot of impressions. Hopefully, it can help generate some sales.

We got swag

Great app cant wait till impressions start
Not much else to say free plan maybe better plan later on after results

Deleuse Fine Jewelry & Couture

Easy to use, uploads in seconds. The stats shows viewers within a couple of hours. The price is certainly terrific!

Shop The Hound

This app was super easy to set up and I'm excited to see what it does for my store. Makes me feel like one of the "big brands".

Birthday Bundles Hair Extensions

I used this app to market my store I really hope it helps me to make sales goals and increase my monthly revenue

Acatar Supply

I'm excited to see the results! The free forever plan is a blessing to have! Thanks for making it accessible to everyone.

T.M. Ward Coffee Company

So far so good? Easy to install and the owner got right in touch and said thanks for signing up!! Now we just wait and see- and as we speak the first visitor is here!! I'm happy so far!!

Previous 1 3 4 5