Rontar Ads and Retargeting

Rontar Ads and Retargeting

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Commando Designs

$5 a day for 200 impressions is terrible, also the stats don't make sense with the CTR being that high and 0 conversions with a high bounce rate. These are my actual stats check out the most recent 180 impressions for $4 lol what a ripoff
2/18/2020 186 0
0.00
Total 950 30
18.61

Bradford Ave

I used this app to help drive customers to my store. Every day I am seeing more people visiting the store. Thank you!

Seriously FAB®

Nataly was wonderful in helping us set it up and it appears to be working... analytics is showing some traffic coming from it, although I can't tell if there have been any sales from that traffic. So far no issues and we'll see what happens over the next few months!

bild-ahoi.de

We used it about 4 weeks, and although it did retarget, it did not bring us any sales. On the plus side: this made designing ads very easy, and although the design options are limited, it did look quite good. I would wish there were more statistics and options on placements etc.

SAVEPACE LLC

Very helpful! If you're looking for a boost in your ad/marketing stuff, I recommend this app. Thank you very much!

LiveSore Australia

Very easy to install and already seeing the extra traffic on our site in just a couple of weeks.
No brainer for us.

malltor

Es una buena aplicación si tengo un incremento de visitas en mi sitio estaré probando mas adelante el pago y ver resultados para darles las cinco estrellas gracias por su esfuerzo.

CurryVac

No issues at all, just install and they do the rest for you....how easy can this be to make more sales, I would recommend to everyone.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

What's not to like! So easy to set up, adjust and away you go. Almost instant data form impressions, revenue, etc. This app is a MUST for any company to utilize, starting with the FREE PLAN.

Cool Guitar Shop

Excellent, easy-to-use interface that lets you customize your ad's look and feel to that of your brand. Just do this once, and it creates all ads for you, so you're all done! Also, 1 click on the app in Shopify and it shows all of your stats and revenue. Very easy app to use, and it produces more revenue with no additional work at all. The best!! - https://coolguitarshop.us

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19