Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

MAAB New Zealand

i like the app. easy to use and very friendly customer service... will consider maybe increase my daily budget when sales goes up.

prettyhomestyle

At first I was a little confused as to how this app worked.. but when needed some clarification I was very happy with the helpful reply given. As I have really only just started using this app I'm hopeful for some results in the near future... Many thanks

April 14, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

Our Free Forever plan was created specifically for newer stores that are just starting out and have around 30-50 visitors daily or even fewer. For newer stores, the monthly 1,000 ad impressions available under the Free Forever plan is more than enough to leverage retargeting to its full potential. For the same reason, some of the settings are not available in your account because they simply make no sense and will not work if you only have a few dozen visitors daily.

However, if you have 100+ visitors daily or even more, it makes sense to consider switching to the paid plan. Under the Pay-as-you-go plan, you will only be limited by the number of visitors you have daily to your website and the daily budget you set in your account. You will also be able to adjust different campaign settings that are not available under the Free Forever plan to improve your ROI, if that’s what you need.

Hope this helps.

Please reach out to our support team if you need help adjusting your campaign settings or have questions about whether our paid plan makes sense for your website.

Toytopone

Fantastic App! Highly recommended +AAAAAAAAA. Great customer service. It works as described. starting with the FREE PLAN.

Cyandcy l Fashion Online For Women

this app does what is says it will do. You dont really have anything to lose when trying this app out.

My Apple Accessories

I really havent opened or configured this app since i installed it but opening it today and scanning over the stats, it seems its doing work on its own. thats chill

Seahorse Silks

I've only had this app for a couple of days and already I am getting more hits from it than my Google Ads campaign.

Clubstoned

It Does what it says. They have Free service and better traffic. I would recommend. Don't pass this up.

Jenny Bean

iiGears™

Good app for google retargeting, Ive been using this for 2 years with no issue, recently Rontar has double and tripled charge me.... twice.... My limit is $70 recharge when im low, the first time they charged me double $140, I contacted them and they said it was an error and issued a refund. This time I was triple charge $210. This point I may completely stop using rontar and since they always overcharge my account for no reason, the only explanation i got they said it was an error..... I have overall spent $3000 on their service and this is unacceptable.

March 29, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for being a customer of ours for such a long time.

Our technical team has taken a deeper look into the issue and found the problem. When it’s time to top up an account, we notify our billing gateway to charge your payment method on file. Normally the entire process is instant, however, it may take the payment gateway a few hours to charge the payment method in extremely rare cases. As a result, this caused our billing system to send more than one billing request to the payment gateway.

The issue has been fixed now. We’ve implemented a check on our side to ensure this never happens again.

Your account manager has also been notified of the issue and will be in touch with you shortly.

Chrissys-in

Installiert, mal abwarten was uns erwartet, wenns gut wird bekommt ihr eine richtig gute Bewertung
MfG, https://www.chrissys-in.de