Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Digital Deals Trends

for now i am trying to get some few visitors targeting only in one country that i leave i hope i can get some in a few weeks i will change it to 5 star if this app works fine

DreamAngels.net

I just installed it. http://www.DreamAngels.net is my website. Hoping to get more traffic. We sell feather boas and trims.
It seems simple enough.

Rabbit Quick

Please don't use this app. YOU will definitely lose money. In starting this app give you 1 or 2 sales but after that they start eating your money. And if you ask them your retargeting not performing, every they say do this little twik and you will start having sales. BUT In THE END YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY AND UNINSTALL THIS APP

May 18, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

The results of retargeting campaigns usually depend on a lot of factors. Normally, for campaigns with lots of impressions and click data, the optimization is done automatically by our algorithms. However, for smaller campaigns that don’t have enough data, the only way to optimize the campaign is to do it manually. There’s simply no other way.

Your campaign manager has already suggested the necessary adjustments but it usually takes more time to see the results of optimization. If you want to give it another try and wait a little bit longer, please reach out to our support team to make additional optimization adjustments.

Pup Scruffs

Ads look good and easy to set up. I'm getting impressions but not a whole lot of clicks. Impressions are great but if no one clicks, what's the point.

URBAN CHIC CLOTHING

Installed this app in my store https://urbanchicclothing.com/. It works as advertised and would recommend it to others. Thank you very much for your excellent service

Famous Whiskey Glasses

Installed the app a month ago. It performs as promised serving ads to previous visitors to our store www.famouswhiskeyglasses.com

College Town Glasses

Installed this app in my store www.collegetownglasses.com. It works as advertised and would recommend it to others.

XTOBD Auto Head Up Dispaly

Why can't I use it for free, I don't know how to use it, and I can't even give a bad review .........

April 22, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

I took a quick look at your campaign and see you’re on the Free Forever plan already. This means that you will get up to 1,000 ad impressions monthly completely free.

Please allow the app some time to gather the minimum retargeting audience of 100 visitors. This usually takes from a few hours to a few days depending on the number of visitors you’re getting daily to your website. After that, you will start seeing your first ad impressions. You don’t need to do anything else at that point but wait.

Hope this helps. Reach out to us via chat if you have any other questions or need help.

PS: I also noticed that you’ve uninstalled the app. If you still want to use it for free, simply install it again and give it some time to start working.

Massager Pluss+

I really hope this helps my new store https://massagerpluss.com/
If this works i'm gona pay for more impressions

MAAB New Zealand

i like the app. easy to use and very friendly customer service... will consider maybe increase my daily budget when sales goes up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26