Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Diamond Veneer Jewelry

It's the easiest App I ever encountered!! I used to pay other App monthly fees that was going to waste.
highly recommend it.

Joli Minis - Bite Size Pastries

Gave the app for a try. It has been generating good organic traffic to my store. Love the result so far. I recommend this app to all the sellers.

Luna's Custom Jewelry

Great app so far so good hopefully someday I will upgrade to the paid version. I recommend this app to all Ecomm shop owners.

Broken Knuckle Apparel

It does exactly what it says it will do I am currently using the free version and everyday I am getting more and more views.

CyberDealsExpress

I have been using this app for at least a few months now. I have the paid version. I was skeptical as to if it would do what it advertises & that I pay for. But, I am very happy with the results that I've seen & I have tracked the referrals from this app & service. It does pull in quality traffic that has resulted in sales for my store. Thank you for this app & service. I think that it is great! I recommend it. Thank you for the traffic & sales that have resulted from your app & retargeting ads service!
Update 09-03-2020:
I have not seen put traffic from this service. I have had over 5K visitors this month, but not much retargeting from this app. So, I've discontinued using it.

Wicked Mouth Cosmetics

Preloads HUNDREDS of dollars from linked payment method before theres even a chance to use preloaded funds

August 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app.

The information about how we bill customers can be found on the Billing page and it is prominently displayed so that anybody can see it. Since Rontar is an advertising company, we charge $25.00 initially and then automatically every time the advertising balance gets low. This is in accordance with your daily budget settings and to cover the amount required in the upcoming week. This is how many advertising companies work.

In your particular case, you were charged $25 initially. On the first day of your ad campaign, because you had no maximum daily budget set, you exhausted your balance. As a result, the system charged you again, and once again a day later to cover the expenses for the upcoming period.

Please note, there are options for you to limit your campaign, including setting the maximum daily budget and cost per click.

Hope this helps.

Canny Creations

Very good free version and great app. I will be using it a lot and someday may use paid version. Great so far.

thecampingculture

I have used this app for 7 days now. I have gotten less than 100 views from it. I thought I would get more. I hope that the next week will show more results. As I had thought there would be better results. We will see how the next 7 days goes.

Eco Zoo

Awesome free app gets actual results. Any advertising helps especially when it doesn't cost much. There is a paid option which I may try soon.

Shop Now Chile

Still learning how to use the app and if it works... for now everything looks great and enjoying the use of it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22