Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Seahorse Silks

I've only had this app for a couple of days and already I am getting more hits from it than my Google Ads campaign.

Clubstoned

It Does what it says. They have Free service and better traffic. I would recommend. Don't pass this up.

Jenny Bean

this app does what is says it will do. You dont really have anything to lose when trying this app out.

iiGears™

Good app for google retargeting, Ive been using this for 2 years with no issue, recently Rontar has double and tripled charge me.... twice.... My limit is $70 recharge when im low, the first time they charged me double $140, I contacted them and they said it was an error and issued a refund. This time I was triple charge $210. This point I may completely stop using rontar and since they always overcharge my account for no reason, the only explanation i got they said it was an error..... I have overall spent $3000 on their service and this is unacceptable.

March 29, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for being a customer of ours for such a long time.

Our technical team has taken a deeper look into the issue and found the problem. When it’s time to top up an account, we notify our billing gateway to charge your payment method on file. Normally the entire process is instant, however, it may take the payment gateway a few hours to charge the payment method in extremely rare cases. As a result, this caused our billing system to send more than one billing request to the payment gateway.

The issue has been fixed now. We’ve implemented a check on our side to ensure this never happens again.

Your account manager has also been notified of the issue and will be in touch with you shortly.

Chrissys-in

Installiert, mal abwarten was uns erwartet, wenns gut wird bekommt ihr eine richtig gute Bewertung
MfG, https://www.chrissys-in.de

Tshirt Unlimited

the app is great and was easy to set up, amazing free service, will upgrade, results looking good so far.

Chenab Stuff

I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN $80 AND DIDNOT RECEIVE A SINGLEE SALE TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NO BODY SHOULD WASTE TIME ON THEM.

March 24, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

As our support staff has already explained, it has to do specifically with you turning on the Similar Audience setting. It's mainly used for smaller stores with low traffic and usually drives lower conversion rates than retargeting.

So far, you've spent $58 with us. Most of it was spent on traffic driven by Similar Audiences. We turned it off a day and a half ago, so now only retargeting is working. The new setting should work much better, but you need to wait at least 3-4 days to see if the new settings have any effect.

Hope this helps.

Muezart India

I hope to see results from this app. Will Surely use the premium subscription if it works out and refer others

The Foxxy Skin Company

An amazing free service! Have just installed it on my store, hopefully I see some results from it. Many thanks for reaching out to me, I would not have known about it otherwise! :)

Coco & Minou

I use this on my shop. It is working well. You can try it for free and top up as you go. Waiting for my first sale now!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24