Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Lewis Luxury Furniture and Interior Design

Definitely five stars as it's a great tool for small business owners and can be an asset to other merchants.

The Soul Bee

Its been 2 months I am using this app and I must say its really awesome to get traffic from the retargeting ad. The app is simple and any newbie can just create the styling of the ad easily.

The best part is it is free and I got 2 sales worth $51. I havent started their paid plan as of now but I am planning to do so as the retargeting happens on google support websites.

I have already started recommending this app to my fellow group members. I wish this app was on wix too as I have 1 website on it.

Thanks Team Rontar

Terra of Heaven

Good app for obtain retargeting impresions absolutely free!! With a friendly interface so thank you so much guys and nice work!!

Tobbs

I've only been using this app for about 3 weeks and I've seen increased traffic. Still no sales yet, but definitely increased traffic. I'm still learning about this whole re-targeting stuff but it's better than what I was previously doing, which was nothing.

HideBeauties

i found Rontar Retargetting to be an easy to use app and am looking forward for the positive results expected due to its' campaigns.

Lindas Bake and Pack

Since early December 2019 we had no conversions but many impressions like 191 which is very good. Can re-targeting can be focused on a specific area i.e South Africa?

January 7, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app.

The number of impressions you have received so far is too low to see any clicks, let alone sales. To increase the number of impressions, you’ll need to increase the number of visitors from other sources since retargeting shows ads to your past visitors only and is capable of delivering no more than 10% of what you’re getting in sales. If you’re already getting a lot of incoming traffic but still getting very few impressions from retargeting, you may consider switching to a paid plan to get more impressions.

As for retargeting only South African visitors — yes, it’s possible. Please reach out to us via chat in the app and we will do this for you.

Knockmerchs2019

The services is awesome!i recommend this to other ecommerce owners and I am willing to upgrade soon.

Art-O-Rama

It works really well. At the moment, I'm not using the paid option (for budgeting purposes), but I will in the future.

Photoseeum

Simple to set up. More impressions and clicks than expected. Excellent way to get some free traffic to my vintage photo site!

Best New World

Works nicely, I am already getting traffic! Looking forward to upgrade soon!