Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Best New World

Works nicely, I am already getting traffic! Looking forward to upgrade soon!

Cotsoco

Good app! Very useful and in need. I need immpressions. So I really enjoy it and recommend it. will keep it.

Love Lingo

I have had it set up for a while now. Had 59 retargets with Zero clicks, zero sales, so far. To early to tell how well it works. I was easy to set up, except for adding my logo! They were helpful and helped me get it on correct. I am hoping to see success soon.

December 13, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I just want to say that’s the number of impressions you’ve seen so far is very low and it’s very early to tell whether it will work for you or not. Also, please note that Rontar is a retargeting app, which means that we show ads to your past visitors only. If you have very few visitors from other sources, retargeting may not be able to give you more impressions than you’re getting currently.

The Riviera Towel Company

We spent $70 with Rontar and received 1 click. Obviously not the ROI we were looking for compared to their claims. They will not refund us and we're suspending this app.

December 3, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your campaign and would like to make a few comments:

1. Rontar is a retargeting app, which means that we show ads to your past visitors only. Retargeting works best if the quality of your initial traffic is high. If the quality of the traffic is very low, retargeting might not work at all.

2. If you see that your retargeting campaign is not yielding the results you were expecting, you might want to limit your target cost per click/impressions. For example, you could explicitly set your target CPC to $1. Bear in mind though, this may severely limit the number of impressions you’re getting.

3. We have already refunded the not yet spent balance on your account. We don’t refund funds already spent on advertising. This is clearly stated in our Refund Policy: https://help.rontar.com/rontar/en/articles/3124947-refund-policy

Hope this helps.

Exotic Skin Leather Bags

Very easy to set up. Each day it gets a little more impressions and clicks. Nice to get some free traffic to my site!

Hot Pet Gifts

Keuka Outlet

TalkTogetherLondon

Seems to be a hassle free app with a free plan - a rare combination. And, this is good for start ups and non-profit organisations like ours! Customer service is professional. The free plan does seem to improve traffic. Had it for a very short time. But, will say that it seems it is trouble free and has decent customer support.

Natalex Auto

According to my experience and negative reviews here, this application does not generate traffic! Yes, there are ad impressions. But what a price !! Where do you display ads? 24 dollars for 1000 impressions? Really? And no clicks? I will get 100 clicks from google adwords for this money! Please refund the remaining funds from my account!

November 25, 2019

1. Rontar is a retargeting app, which means that the number of clicks/orders we generate solely depends on the amount of traffic you’re already getting from other sources. In general, retargeting is capable of adding up to 10-15% in orders to what you’re already getting.

2. Your ads are shown on the best websites within the Google network.

3. By default, your bid strategy is set to Auto, which means that we will try to get as many clicks/impressions as possible within your budget, which is $5 a day at the moment. If you’re concerned about the cost per 1,000 impressions, you can switch your bid strategy to Target CPM in the app. Bear in mind though, this may severely limit the number of impressions you’re getting.

4. So far, you’ve had just 278 impressions and no clicks. It’s too early to tell whether the campaign will be effective or not due to the very low overall number of impressions. Sometimes you’ll get 2,000 impressions and no clicks/sales, then you’ll see 5-10 clicks and a few sales with the next 2,000 ad impressions. This is how it usually works. We have a customer that had a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 2 clicks (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan

Hope this helps.

HorseworldEU

Very good app, brings for sure traffic to the store. Easy to install and no work to maintain it.
www.horseworldeu.com