Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Commando Designs

$5 a day for 200 impressions is terrible, also the stats don't make sense with the CTR being that high and 0 conversions with a high bounce rate. These are my actual stats check out the most recent 180 impressions for $4 lol what a ripoff

Replying to your comment: Retargeting cost per click should be nearly half what it costs for a normal pay per click campaign. I'm getting charged double from you what my average cost per click is through Google Ads. And I get about 10 times more impressions.
2/18/2020 186 0
2/12/2020 0 0
0.00
Total 950 30
18.61

Ok here is another example, how do I get charged more on a day with less impressions and less clicks? 3 clicks and 188 impressions cost more then 7 clicks and 200 impressions???? Can I mention where I'm clearly paying for impressions, even though re-targeting is done a pay per click basis, I love how websites I'm going to are showing me my own ads... So I'm paying to see my own impressions.

2/23/2020 188 3
4.89
2/22/2020 200 7
4.84
Today's stats... Even less impressions and 0 clicks, and it cost more? How does this make sense?
2/24/2020 163 0
5.01

February 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your campaign and would like to make a few comments:

1. So far you’ve had around 1,200 impressions and 34 clicks and have spent $22, which is rather low, so it’s too early to tell whether the campaign will be effective or not. It could happen that you get 2,000 impressions and no sales, but then you’ll see a few sales with the next 2,000 ad impressions. This is how it usually works. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan

2. By default, your bid strategy is set to Auto, which means that we will try to get as many clicks/impressions as possible within your budget, which is $5 a day at the moment. This may sometimes result in a CPM higher than the average because your ads start showing on premium websites/ad placements, hence your high CTR by the way. However, your current CPC is lower than $1, which is not that high at all. If you’re concerned about the cost per 1,000 impressions, you can switch your bid strategy to Target CPM in the app. Bear in mind though, this may severely limit the number of impressions you’re getting.

I suggest you keep your current settings and see where it goes with bigger numbers. If the stats remain similar, you can try to lower your target CPM/CPC in the settings.

Bradford Ave

I used this app to help drive customers to my store. Every day I am seeing more people visiting the store. Thank you!

Seriously FAB®

Nataly was wonderful in helping us set it up and it appears to be working... analytics is showing some traffic coming from it, although I can't tell if there have been any sales from that traffic. So far no issues and we'll see what happens over the next few months!

bild-ahoi.de

We used it about 4 weeks, and although it did retarget, it did not bring us any sales. On the plus side: this made designing ads very easy, and although the design options are limited, it did look quite good. I would wish there were more statistics and options on placements etc.

SAVEPACE LLC

Very helpful! If you're looking for a boost in your ad/marketing stuff, I recommend this app. Thank you very much!

LiveSore Australia

Very easy to install and already seeing the extra traffic on our site in just a couple of weeks.
No brainer for us.

malltor

Es una buena aplicación si tengo un incremento de visitas en mi sitio estaré probando mas adelante el pago y ver resultados para darles las cinco estrellas gracias por su esfuerzo.

CurryVac

No issues at all, just install and they do the rest for you....how easy can this be to make more sales, I would recommend to everyone.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

What's not to like! So easy to set up, adjust and away you go. Almost instant data form impressions, revenue, etc. This app is a MUST for any company to utilize, starting with the FREE PLAN.

Cool Guitar Shop

Excellent, easy-to-use interface that lets you customize your ad's look and feel to that of your brand. Just do this once, and it creates all ads for you, so you're all done! Also, 1 click on the app in Shopify and it shows all of your stats and revenue. Very easy app to use, and it produces more revenue with no additional work at all. The best!! - https://coolguitarshop.us