Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Canadian Assistive Technologies Ltd.

This app was incredibly easy to installed and within a couple of days I was getting impressions. That said, my industry is super specialized and it hasn't resulted in clicks, but I think that says more about my industry than the app. I think for a more mainstream product line this would be a sure fire winner!

Ewegurt

I am using this app. to get more impressions and conversions from new customers. I just added this app to my shopify store a couple of days ago, so I do not have a lot of details to share yet. I will write another review in about 30 days when i have more information.

Shoppinn Paradize

I have been test driving the free version for approx. 1 month and I have seen some improvement in my traffic. I am now considering the paid version. Will update my progress in another 30 days. Not a bad app and will be beneficial if you are on a shoestring budget. https://www.shoppinnparadize.com/

4PMLifestyle

I have just started with this app and so far its been great. Impressions are growing daily and Mila is very fast on her replies to my questions.

AllStarOneSheets.com

I am trying this out we will see if we get the impressions. Will be back with detailed review. If this works well I WILL be using it. If it doesn't I will update the review either way.

Lumenstone

Trying out for the next week. Will update review again after a week to see if this app work as intended

Voltlin

So far so good. The app was easy to set-up and appears to be working. I will provide an updated review after 30 days.

Cesun Tech

Good. Start getting traffics from different domains, referrals. Looking forward to see the conversion rate

Expressdeal.net

I used this app for retargeting and better conversio. And it is a fantastic app for increasing sales. Recommend to all.

Narah Company

What an amazing app for beginners! I really appreciate the help and support! thank you guys for this app. Just starting today.