Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

HorseworldEU

Very good app, brings for sure traffic to the store. Easy to install and no work to maintain it.
www.horseworldeu.com

Christina's Fabrics - Online Superstore

Just installed this app (the free version) will see how it goes! If it does what I hope it will do then everyone should get this app. I will come back in 4-5/weeks and write another review once it as had a chance to run.

Origami Nerd Depot

Great app and there's a free plan so that makes it even better! Keep up the great work guys! Thanks.

Laromy

Great app for ecommerce business beginners. A great help in getting free traffic to your website...

String Power

I just installed it. It was very easy and fast. It looks very nice and you can customize it. Looking forward for great results.

Interemodeus

great app works immediately and the app is great giving traffic for FREE.

########################

Memorable Treasures

I installed a few weeks ago and I am able to see that I do get traffic and clicks from this app. So far, no directly creditable sales but traffic is where it starts and I'm definitely getting that. I am glad I installed this.

Berte

I've been struggling to put a retargeting ad together that actually looks good. This was super easy to use and I'm already seeing more traffic on my website because of it. I'm on the free plan too, which is great :)

BetterDealzz

This is a wonderful app, and I'm on the free plan, I witness my ads on sites that I never have seen before and That made me such a proud person to see my ads all over the place.

Fur Baby Whims

Wow! This is a very conflicted review since I saw that this app was working and actually installed it on two of my stores. The problem is, when I installed on the first one, I had responded to an ad for "Forever Free" and planned to try it before switching to paid. I got confused and couldn't find the button for installing the free version as it was at the bottom, under the two paid plans and so I added paid account. (On my second store, I found the way to install Forever Free)

I was told I could not get my $100 back but as soon as it was used up, I could switch back to the Forever Free plan. Now I've been trying to switch back for two days and I'm told it's discontinued. Only yesterday I was sent instructions to switch and when it didn't work, I got the message about it being canceled.

Is it a good product? Yes, I believe so, especially if you have enough traffic to drive it on a paid one. With the free, you could potentially build up to enough. Am I happy? No, not at all. I never would have abused the Forever Free and wanted to use it to truly get on my feet and then upgrade but now I'm upset and am thinking about uninstalling it.

As this plays out, I may be back to change my review. Right now, I'm frustrated.
Michelle
memorable-treasures.com
furbabywhims.com

October 4, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

Unfortunately, the Free Forever plan turned out to be ineffective for most of our customers. Although it was completely free, stores would get only 3,000 ad impressions under the plan, which is not nearly enough to see any meaningful results in terms of clicks/conversions.

So we’ve decided to introduce the Starter plan, which is 10X more effective than the Free Forever plan used to be. Also, the Starter plan costs just $60, which makes it affordable for virtually everyone.

I hope this helps.