Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

KWillems Designs

was emailed there's a "free forever" by Alex Velikiy (Growth Specialist) which turned turned out to be limited to a couple days, as it was no longer offered 4 days later once I had the opportunity to install/try the app. How is a Free Forever plan limited time only?

October 4, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the review and your question. The Free Forever plan is currently discontinued. Although it was completely free, stores would get only 3,000 ad impressions under the plan, which didn’t turn out to be nearly enough to drive any meaningful results for those stores.

So we’ve decided to introduce the Starter plan, which is 10X more effective than the Free Forever plan used to be. Also, the Starter plan costs just $60, which makes it affordable for virtually everyone.

I hope this helps.

P.S.: The last time we reached out to anyone with the Free Forever offer was September 23.

Kelly's Four Plus

I just installed this app, so I can't comment on the results, but it literally could not have been easier to set up. I simply clicked 'install', was taken to their dashboard, uploaded my logo, and now I'm all set. Can't wait to see the results!

Canadian Assistive Technologies Ltd.

This app was incredibly easy to installed and within a couple of days I was getting impressions. That said, my industry is super specialized and it hasn't resulted in clicks, but I think that says more about my industry than the app. I think for a more mainstream product line this would be a sure fire winner!

Ewegurt

I am using this app. to get more impressions and conversions from new customers. I just added this app to my shopify store a couple of days ago, so I do not have a lot of details to share yet. I will write another review in about 30 days when i have more information.

Shoppinn Paradize

I have been test driving the free version for approx. 1 month and I have seen some improvement in my traffic. I am now considering the paid version. Will update my progress in another 30 days. Not a bad app and will be beneficial if you are on a shoestring budget. https://www.shoppinnparadize.com/

4PMLifestyle

I have just started with this app and so far its been great. Impressions are growing daily and Mila is very fast on her replies to my questions.

AllStarOneSheets.com

I am trying this out we will see if we get the impressions. Will be back with detailed review. If this works well I WILL be using it. If it doesn't I will update the review either way.

Lumenstone

Trying out for the next week. Will update review again after a week to see if this app work as intended

Voltlin

So far so good. The app was easy to set-up and appears to be working. I will provide an updated review after 30 days.

Cesun Tech

Good. Start getting traffics from different domains, referrals. Looking forward to see the conversion rate