Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Expressdeal.net

I used this app for retargeting and better conversio. And it is a fantastic app for increasing sales. Recommend to all.

Narah Company

What an amazing app for beginners! I really appreciate the help and support! thank you guys for this app. Just starting today.

LES FASHION SECRETS

He leido algunos comentarios muy favorables a cerca de esta aplicacion.
Lo estoy probando espero que me de buenos resultados en adelante.
Gracias y un saludo desde Francia.

Rags|Tags|Bags

Love this app! It's basically a "set it and forget it" retargeting system that runs in the background. The setup is simple and you only have to pay if you just to gain more impressions. Awesome app!

Bech Bhai Bech

I m using this app for retargetting customers and generating impressions, it is a great app for people, especially those who are starting new online business or trying to get impressions and audience...

Petite Bello

Our site traffic increase dramatically. This is highly recommended to everyone who uses a Shopify platform. Thank you. Very helpful.

Kristal Serna

I started getting views right away, and Rontar has done a great job of reaching out to me to explain how retargeting works and what to expect.

We-Supply

I just started using this a week ago so I don't have a lot of data to figure out how successful it but I appreciate the ability to run the free campaign and see if it generates revenue. It is pretty easy to use and watch the results.

NightSkyFireFly

This is app is freshly installed for about a week now. Seems like its good though will just have to wait and find out! I have hope though

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Using this app for abouth a month now, been quite impressed with its reach so far. No sales from this traffic source yet, but let's be patient.