Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

LeBeautiful.co

Been use this free retargeting service only for a few days, and I'm already impressed with traffic to store stats...looking forward to do paid version soon to see that effects as well

Bright Amos

Finally, there is an app for retargeting that has a free plan available. Although limited, still helps in receiving more traffic. Been using the free plan for some time now will definitely switch over to the paid one soon.

TrendGadgetsHome

I am using Rontar Retargeting Ads free and it helped to receive more traffic. I suggest to give it a try.

Waterlily Life

A few impressions so far but we just started up, I like that it's completely automated and they take care of everything! Great customer service and they are there if you need them.

cheeky lingerie

Look promising so far. no sales yet but received some traffic. hope that in the future these customer will convert.

Roxfit luxe activewear

Definitely will recommend this Great App to use and so easy to setup. Already seeing the value and I am on the free plan.

happylandgifts

We use the Rontar app for retargeting. The free free version is a fair option - there's no reason not to try it...

CITYBOYZ★USA

The Rontar Shopify app works well with literally zero hassle deployment. I recommend it. Try it for yourself.

Luxaro Canada

very nice app. thank you
cette application est une des meilleurs en marketing. je vous le recommande vivement

Reborn Ideas