Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Makeup Weapons

so far seems great easy to install once I looked carefully at it and then saw it in action on a website I went to my ads popped up so far so good at the moment i am happy ..hate when you do a review though and they make you do 100 characters but the app itself is good

TealGifts.com

The retargeting ads work great! Definitely, highly recommended. If you're getting sales on the free plan, definitely upgrade to the paid plan.

draft-8

very good app, highly recommended for all store owner. it does the job for you , big thank you to all the team

RAW Beauty LLC

I'm hopeful to see positive results from this free version and would be more than happy to upgrade to the paid version for good results. I'm giving 4 stars right now and will adjust my review in 30 days according to my findings.

Inspector Solution

This app is great. Highly recommended. Free traffic. How can you say no to that?

InspectorSolution.com

British Pharmacare

Excellent app. Easy to use . Not sure on what results this will bring but it is free so worth a try. Would like to be able adjust the retargeting adds a little further. For example i would like to be able to choose which products are displayed.

Yukon Phoenix

100 percent amazing i love this app it is reccomended for all starting on shopify if they want some free traffic and low budget

Mama Bamboo

I basically have to do nothing and the app does all the work for me - 5 stars!
Simple to set up. Simple to run.

Green Market CBD

FREE RETARGETING

I think this app is a no brainer - free retargeting and impressions

Great for any business

Knotty Australia

Very easy to install - now fingers crossed for some good results! So far so good, hopefully will replace my confusing retargeting ads!