Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

CITYBOYZ★USA

The Rontar Shopify app works well with literally zero hassle deployment. I recommend it. Try it for yourself.

Luxaro Canada

very nice app. thank you
cette application est une des meilleurs en marketing. je vous le recommande vivement

Reborn Ideas

I am using Rontar Retargeting Ads free and it helped to receive more traffic. I suggest to give it a try.

MTL Jerky

So far so good, easy set up, looking forward to impressions turning into revenue ;) If I do see revenue conversion, will change to 5 stars!

Gloria Ära Haute Couture

I just started this app, so far so good. We sell High-End Bridal dresses and hoping this helps push a little more.

ADR Decor

I use this app to help market my wedding decor. Just starting out but seem to be getting more visitors. Currently using the free version.

Fleetwood Digital

2000 impressions over a 30 day period and not 1 click back to the site. Have to wonder where the ads are being shown and to who? I would expect at least one or two click backs. I can appreciate not getting any sales, but to not get any visitors makes me wonder the effectiveness of this platform for my business. Free is good, but 0% of 0 is still 0 :)

June 28, 2019

Hi,

I’m sorry you didn’t get the results you expected from using our app. I took a look at your campaign and see that you did receive about 2,000 ad impressions but no clicks. While it’s unusual to see such a low CTR, it’s too early to tell whether the campaign is effective or not due to the very low overall number of impressions.

Sometimes you get 2,000 impressions and no clicks/sales, then you see 5-10 clicks and a few sales with the next 2,000 ad impressions. This is how it usually works. We have a customer that had a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 2 clicks (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan

Another reason could be the quality of inbound traffic. If the quality is low then retargeting will drive poor results as well. We don’t have access to this data so I can’t comment with 100% certainty on this.

Hope this helps.

BESERKEL

Awesome app. I highly recommend this app for businesses that are looking for an easy way to retargeting

CapableByDesign

I have just started using this app. I am testing the free version. I don't have alot of data to review that part, yet. I do want to say the customer service is top notch!!! I struggled with getting mine to look how I wanted, and they were very patient and were able to do everything I was hoping for. I highly recommend trying this app - Capable By Design, LLC

Home Space Singapore

Easy to use. Am on the free plan still and will be observing to see how this can help for long term marketing plan.
Highly recommended.