Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Knotty Australia

Very easy to install - now fingers crossed for some good results! So far so good, hopefully will replace my confusing retargeting ads!

SkyJacks

So far so good! My traffic has increased a little bit after installing it. I didn't have any trouble to use it. Great.

EasyLife

so far so good. Second day using the app and im already getting impressions everyday but no conversions or clicks yet. I will change to 5 star once I start getting conversions

AUGURO SEMPRE

La instalé ayer. He tenido 10 impresiones y 0 carritos recuperados. Si funciona en los próximos días volveré y escribiré una mejor reseña.

June 6, 2019

Hola, gracias por tu evaluación y por utilizar nuestra aplicación. Tenemos que reunir al menos 100 usuarios antes de poder comenzar a hacer más impresiones para su tienda. Desde que instaló la aplicación ayer, no hemos podido reunir ese número hasta ahora. Permítalo al menos 2-3 días antes de que pueda comenzar a ver más datos de impresiones en su panel.

Cocoyard Garden Supply

WUDN

So far so good. I will update this if the free plan doesn't work as advertised. I did have trouble changing out the logo, but it could be me. I will try again.

Godiva Ladies Lounge

Love this app! I recommend it allot.

Sara's Cosmic Cookie Dough

Great app! My traffic has increased since installing it. Easy to use and free... What could be better than that!

Askari

Love this app! I recommend it alot. Its easy to install and i have not needed to do any config myself, its all automated!!

spendlessjewelry

Great app cant wait till impressions start
Not much else to say free plan maybe better plan later on after results