Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

AUGURO SEMPRE

La instalé ayer. He tenido 10 impresiones y 0 carritos recuperados. Si funciona en los próximos días volveré y escribiré una mejor reseña.

June 6, 2019

Hola, gracias por tu evaluación y por utilizar nuestra aplicación. Tenemos que reunir al menos 100 usuarios antes de poder comenzar a hacer más impresiones para su tienda. Desde que instaló la aplicación ayer, no hemos podido reunir ese número hasta ahora. Permítalo al menos 2-3 días antes de que pueda comenzar a ver más datos de impresiones en su panel.

Cocoyard Garden Supply

So far so good! My traffic has increased a little bit after installing it. I didn't have any trouble to use it. Great.

WUDN

So far so good. I will update this if the free plan doesn't work as advertised. I did have trouble changing out the logo, but it could be me. I will try again.

Godiva Ladies Lounge

Love this app! I recommend it allot.

Sara's Cosmic Cookie Dough

Great app! My traffic has increased since installing it. Easy to use and free... What could be better than that!

Askari

Love this app! I recommend it alot. Its easy to install and i have not needed to do any config myself, its all automated!!

spendlessjewelry

Great app cant wait till impressions start
Not much else to say free plan maybe better plan later on after results

Kucicat

Great app to get the additional impression for retargeting, we have added 200 impressions so far, no sales yet. But we'll give it some time and it's free. They work for you.

YJwomenfashion.com

I love this app I use it for retarget emails so far good it take a little time if you just getting started but besides that very good app

Temples and Markets

Very easy to install. Easy to customise your ads. And already starting to get hits. No sales as a result yet but here's hoping