Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Caperly

This app was so easy to install, I thought I had missed something! It is early days for this app but I can see the potential of this great app.. Give it a try!

Moringalife

I love the app, it is quite inexpensive and delivers on its promises, can't wait for them to bring out an AI marketing app, will be the first to use it.

Mary's Skin Care

I used this app to try and increase sales, after 1 week I have had 93 impressions and 0 clicks. No sales from Rontar as yet, hoping that this will improve over the next week.

May 29, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. Since Rontar is a retargeting app, we show ads to your past visitors only. This means that you should already have some traffic to your website in order for it to work.

Based on the data we have, with retargeting it’s possible to add up to 15% in conversions to what you already have from other traffic sources. So if you have just 3-5 orders a week, it’s difficult to expect retargeting to triple that number.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to our Customer Care if you have additional questions regarding our app or your campaign specifically.

Guiding Lights.biz

I like that it is easy-to-use. Being a new start up company. Im very limited on funds and love that im not beong charged crazy amounts. Once i have money coming in i will be able to do much more

Nutry Wonder - Organic Products

We are So exited about this app, See how this app can increase our sales :)
I will keep in touch :)

Trivoshop.com

Very excited to see how this concept will perform. All systems are a go. The team has been very responsive in the setup process

manizeh

nice app, highly preferable. will increase your wesbite sales.. plus it is very easy to install . love it

CB Music Centre

Been using this now for a couple weeks, product works great, does exactly what it says. I've even seen my ads as I'm browsing the web. Probably the best deal on an app in the whole of shopify.

Gluten Free Wholesalers Australia

We've been trialling the free retargeting plan for about a week. Hard to tell if its a coincidence, but had our best week ever, and around 30% increase in visitors. We're definitely getting good referrals coming through, and keen to see how it continues to perform over the coming weeks.
We would prefer a snazzier looking ad, but it's working.
So far, we're impressed, and it's free!

Pazeña

Easy app. No work to do. Does its thing in the background. So far very happy It’s early to say what the results will be.