Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

TrendGadgetsHome

I am using Rontar Retargeting Ads free and it helped to receive more traffic. I suggest to give it a try.

Waterlily Life

A few impressions so far but we just started up, I like that it's completely automated and they take care of everything! Great customer service and they are there if you need them.

cheeky lingerie

Look promising so far. no sales yet but received some traffic. hope that in the future these customer will convert.

Roxfit luxe activewear

Definitely will recommend this Great App to use and so easy to setup. Already seeing the value and I am on the free plan.

happylandgifts

We use the Rontar app for retargeting. The free free version is a fair option - there's no reason not to try it...

CITYBOYZ★USA

The Rontar Shopify app works well with literally zero hassle deployment. I recommend it. Try it for yourself.

Luxaro Canada

very nice app. thank you
cette application est une des meilleurs en marketing. je vous le recommande vivement

Reborn Ideas

MTL Jerky

So far so good, easy set up, looking forward to impressions turning into revenue ;) If I do see revenue conversion, will change to 5 stars!

Gloria Ära Haute Couture

I just started this app, so far so good. We sell High-End Bridal dresses and hoping this helps push a little more.