Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

thecampingculture

I have used this app for 7 days now. I have gotten less than 100 views from it. I thought I would get more. I hope that the next week will show more results. As I had thought there would be better results. We will see how the next 7 days goes.

Eco Zoo

Awesome free app gets actual results. Any advertising helps especially when it doesn't cost much. There is a paid option which I may try soon.

Shop Now Chile

Still learning how to use the app and if it works... for now everything looks great and enjoying the use of it

Omega fashion and style

I love this application, this application is really great. very easy to use, it helps to retargeting my customers

Bunny Whisper

1/ 0,73$ per click
2/ all clicks from strange resources
3/ 0 conversions
4/ info about autopayment is not visible in the app - be careful.
I asked the app support to make this info more visible for users but they said that it's enough visible. So better to delete your payment method otherwise they will take money for all next week according to your daily budget.

July 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your account and would like to make a few comments:

1. The cost per click you were getting is actually pretty low. It’s lower than you would get elsewhere from similar sources, including Facebook. However, if you still feel it’s too high, you can easily limit the maximum cost per click on the Settings page.

2. So far you’ve had around 34 clicks and have spent $21, which is rather low, so it’s too early to tell whether the campaign will be effective or not. It could happen that you get 100 clicks and no sales, but then you’ll see a few sales with the next 100 clicks. This is how it usually works. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan

3. The information about how we bill customers can be found on the Billing page and it is prominently displayed so that anybody can see it. Since Rontar is an advertising company, we charge $25.00 initially and then automatically every time the advertising balance gets low, in accordance with the daily budget settings and to cover the amount due in the upcoming week. This is how many advertising companies work.

If you have other questions or need suggestions for account settings for better ad performance, please reach out to us via the chat in the app.

Qstomize.com

Horrific results. Spending more than $10 per click. Last 7 days spent $75 and got exactly 0 conversions. No way to control billing spend. They charge you whatever they think you should be charged. Stay away

July 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your campaign and would like to make a few comments:

1. You’re correct, in the last 11 days you’ve spent around $100 and received 5 clicks and no conversions. However, in the 11 days before that, you had spent $77 and received 11 clicks and $654 in sales. This is exactly how it works when you have few impressions/clicks and little daily spend. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan

2. You can easily control how much you pay per click. This can be done on the Settings page in the app. You can also control how much you spend daily on the same page. Please note, when you limit the maximum cost per click, the number of impressions and clicks you’re getting is decreased as well.

If you have questions regarding the best settings for your account, please reach out to your account manager via the chat. They will be happy to help.

Aletta Bridal

I am a small business owner and do not know much about retargeting ads, however, this app has been amazing! For sure getting a thumbs up

UrBamGlam

Esta aplicacion me ha resultado excelente para conseguir de una manera facil y rapida campañas para llegar a muchos usuarios, estoy muy agradecido a Rontar por ello

BELLADONNA

Easy installation, and currently having impressions but no clicks or conversions. I am hoping to see some improvement as I can't say if there is any benefit yet, however I am extremely grateful for the free version. Thank you! The quicker I grow in conversions the quicker I can afford to upgrade : )

Cote Cuir Leather

Very easy to set up! Impressions begun. Hope it will lead to conversions. Thank you very much for a free version.