Google Retargeting Ads

Google Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Get new traffic with native ads and sales with retargeting

Cote Cuir Leather

Very easy to set up! Impressions begun. Hope it will lead to conversions. Thank you very much for a free version.

Sgt. Mark's Depot Store

So far so good !! Keep up the good work for our business and your great app.
It's nice to see apps work like they should. Thank you.

Bagpoint

It is a great free app. does a enough for the free app to be. from which platform the customers are coming is unknown.

KHLOE JEWELS

It does its job. You never really know or control exactly where your shop is appearing but I am ok with that.

ardens toys

Application is nice but not much visitors yet, probably Coronavirus crisis, people avoiding visit sites who they sell gift items like me or toys, figures, we will wait until this pandemic over but very nice application and I will keep and upgrade after things comes normal or near to normal. strongly suggesting.

Stop-Vieillissement

The app seems to work but in a total unclear way.
We don't know what the app is really doing in terms of connection to Google Ads. I upgraded the app and did not get result in addition to unclear way of operation as a marketing app.

Snag Your Treasures'

Easy set up. Love that there is a free plan. To early to say that it helps my store get sales, but I do see where impressions are being sent out.

Osteposten

One of the few apps which really provide benefits on a free plan. Will move to their paid plan as soon I have more traffic. I strongly recommend it!

PSKhair Company

This app seems to be working fine, I'm getting impressions as stated I would. Communication is great. Happy so far!

Mind Smoothie

So easy to use! With all the costs involved with a startup store with low revenue this is a great tool to get started. I've only had it for a short time but I'm already getting more traffic to my store.