Get more sales
Convert your past visitors into buyers by reminding them of the products they were previously interested in on your site.
Increase your brand awareness
Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of ad creative. Do it yourself or turn to us – we will customize it for you.
Track your results
Single handy interface to track conversions, revenue and profit. No additional integration or third party analytics for conversion tracking
About Dynamic Retargeting Ads
Rontar is the only retargeting app for Shopify with a “free forever” pricing plan! You will get 1,000 ad impressions each month completely for free.
Why You Need Dynamic Retargeting
The fact a visitor leaves a website doesn't mean he's not interested in making a purchase. Research shows that a user must be contacted at least 5-7 times before he makes the decision to buy.
Retargeting techniques allow you to find your visitor on the Internet and show him an ad wherever he is at the moment.
Dynamic Retargeting Use Case
Imagine you're the owner of an online electronics store. You'd like to track all the users who visited the "TV & Video" section of your website and show them an ad reminding them of their interest in the TVs you sell.
A visitor comes to your online store, views a list of TVs, and some specific TVs in particular, then leaves the website.
Now, wherever he is, he will see an ad reminding him of his interest in the particular TV models he viewed.
The Rontar App Advantages
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Your ads on the world’s top ad networks. We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to access a large number of websites worldwide. This makes it possible for Rontar to return and convert as many of your website's visitors as possible.
Start dynamic retargeting today and begin converting more visitors into customers!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
You will be charged $25 initially and every time the advertising balance gets low. You will be billed for impressions.
Unlimited ad impressions - 100% visitor reach
Expand retargeting with Similar Audiences
Advanced settings available
You control your budget
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Fantastic App! A good response along with great customer service. Highly recommended to all the sellers.
We tried this app for one month. We familiarized ourselves well with settings and did what the developer told was "best practice". The result after one month was 6 clicks and $ 91.64 poorer! This has to be the worst ROI ever! Very disappointing and a total waste... It may work better in large online stores, but if you are small, then steer clear!
Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your account and would like to make a few comments:
1. With retargeting, you show ads only to your recent visitors who didn't make a purchase. For smaller sites with few daily visitors, we bill for impressions. We also bid a little bit higher than we would for a larger website. This way, we make sure you get at least some impressions/clicks for your campaign. Otherwise, you wouldn’t receive any impressions/clicks at all.
2. In the chat with our customer rep, you mentioned that you also run retargeting with other retargeting companies. If so, running multiple retargeting campaigns simultaneously might have contributed to the high cost per impression as well.
3. Your current Bid strategy is set to Auto. You could consider choosing Target CPC instead to limit the cost per click manually. That way, our system will make sure you don't pay more than your maximum cost per click. However, bear in mind that if your Target CPC is too low, you may receive a lower number of clicks/impressions.
I can see that you have already initiated the refund process. If you decide to give us a try again in the future, feel free to reach out to us to help you with your campaign settings.
Hope this helps.
Master Palm Pneumatic
The retargeting ads did show up on some sites after your online visitors ( from all sources ) visited your site for retargeting, however, it is hard to know where the ads showed up and there are no advanced control based on age and other factors. Therefore, it means junk traffic visitors might get retargeted as well. We used it and decided to go for other retargeting ads with more controls. They need to provide the tracking history records like many other ad agencies would provide. The overall feeling is like spending money to buy some not so sure impression records. I did see lots of referral links from their ad server. Generally, if an ad is served before being clicked, it should not even show as referral link to the website. I am not so sure about this service.
Thanks for using our retargeting app. Here are a few comments regarding how we operate:
1. When deciding whether or not we should show your ad to a past visitor of yours, we take multiple parameters into account: when the visitor visited your website the last time, how much time they spent on your website, the ad placement on the website they are currently visiting, whether the visitor clicks ads in general, what the traffic source was that brought the visitor to your site in the first place, and so on. A few dozen parameters in total. Thanks to machine learning, we’re able to make click/conversion predictions much more precisely than you would by adjusting any of these settings yourself. This way we can decrease your CPC and increase your ROI at the same time. Setting the age/gender setting by yourself would only decrease the effectiveness of your campaign. That’s why we don’t have these and many other targeting settings in the public view. The optimization is done by the machine learning algorithm in the background.
2. Thanks to our partners, we have access to literally hundreds of thousands of websites. As a result, for bigger retargeting campaigns, it’s not unusual to see ads being shown on hundreds, sometimes thousands, of websites daily. Showing these websites in your account would only clutter your statistics report and wouldn’t give you any insights into how your ads are performing. Moreover, as mentioned above, our machine learning algorithms decide where your ads should be shown based on data. Giving our customers the ability to manually choose/blacklist sites would only decrease your campaign effectiveness.
3. All our links to your site are marked with UTM parameters. You should be able to see the clicks from us under utm_source=rontar in your Google Analytics or any other tracking software you might be using. Some obscure and less popular browsers do truncate our links sometimes, but they are in the minority and should not exceed more than 5-10% of all traffic generally.
Hope this helps.
If you have other questions or concerns, please reach out to your account manager via the chat. They will be happy to help.