Get more sales
Convert your past visitors into buyers by reminding them of the products they were previously interested in on your site.
Increase your brand awareness
Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of ad creative. Do it yourself or turn to us – we will customize it for you.
Track your results
Single handy interface to track conversions, revenue and profit. No additional integration or third party analytics for conversion tracking
About Dynamic Retargeting Ads
Why You Need Dynamic Retargeting
The fact a visitor leaves a website doesn't mean he's not interested in making a purchase. Research shows that a user must be contacted at least 5-7 times before he makes the decision to buy.
Retargeting techniques allow you to find your visitor on the Internet and show him an ad wherever he is at the moment.
Dynamic Retargeting Use Case
Imagine you're the owner of an online electronics store. You'd like to track all the users who visited the "TV & Video" section of your website and show them an ad reminding them of their interest in the TVs you sell.
A visitor comes to your online store, views a list of TVs, and some specific TVs in particular, then leaves the website.
Now, wherever he is, he will see an ad reminding him of his interest in the particular TV models he viewed.
The Rontar App Advantages
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Your ads on the world’s top ad networks. We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to access a large number of websites worldwide. This makes it possible for Rontar to return and convert as many of your website's visitors as possible.
Start dynamic retargeting today and begin converting more visitors into customers!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
You will be charged $25 initially and every time the advertising balance gets low. You will be billed for impressions.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Lack of functionality - you can't see how your budget is spent, from who and where your ad was seen , which ad was delivered. Also super expensive - 3-4 clicks for $50-$60 invested.
Thanks for your review and for using our app. Let me clarify a few things on using our app:
1. Your campaign is still in the learning mode, during which you may often see higher CPCs and lower conversion rates. Once the campaign is out of the learning mode, your CPCs will decrease.
2. Another reason for the higher CPCs than normal is your campaign settings. By default, your bid strategy is set to Auto, which means that we will try to get as many clicks/impressions as possible within your budget, which is $5 a day at the moment. This may sometimes result in a CPC higher than the average because your ads start showing on premium websites/ad placements. If you would like to manually limit the CPCs, you can switch to the “Target CPC” bid strategy in the app and enter the maximum CPC you’re willing to pay per click. Bear in mind though, this may severely limit the number of impressions/clicks you’re getting.
3. As for where we show you ads. We show your ads on the websites your visitors go to. To do that, we partner with different ad networks, including the Google network. Unfortunately, most of our partners don’t share the URLs with us. Even if they did, this information would be of no use to you. Our bidding algorithms determine where and when to show your ads, which is much more efficient than trying to exclude the non-converting sites that some ad networks allow on your own.
Hope this helps.
Digital Deals Trends
for now i am trying to get some few visitors targeting only in one country that i leave i hope i can get some in a few weeks i will change it to 5 star if this app works fine
I just installed it. http://www.DreamAngels.net is my website. Hoping to get more traffic. We sell feather boas and trims.
It seems simple enough.