Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

#1 Wholesale/Retail PDF Catalog maker. QR/Barcode, Order forms

From $14.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cedar Nursery - Plants and Outdoor Living

Update to review. Really easy to use app. The developer is super responsive and helped us make some small changes to enable us to produce a catalogue to suit our needs.
Would definitely recommend. We really needed to be able to add additional pages with lifestyle images and maps to our brochures. This functionality has recently been added and really makes the brochures look extremely professional. Very Happy!

HOME PLUS TRADING INC

I have a small wholesaler and use this app to create catalog use my website database.
Because I have little knowledge of computer, I had to contact developer everytime I need some help or extra features. Developer respond very fast and even on Sunday, I strongly recommend to everyone if has small business and little knowledge of computer.

Lets Bazaar

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app is unable to display Chinese characters properly even I reported the case to the support but it is not fixed after a week. Moreover, it's always hard to download the big catalog file as my shop is having few hundreds of items.

March 18, 2021

UPDATE 20. April 2021.
We finally solve all the problems with characters and you can use our app without any issues now. Please check: https://pdfdocs.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/rZe6Z.pdf
Hi. Sorry for the problems with the characters. The size problem is because 1770 products in the catalog and the catalog is generated in a high-quality format. We are working to solve this problem as soon as possible. You can expect it to be solved tomorrow morning.

Enallaktiko.gr

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 month

I recently installed the app to create catalogs of my products. Although I initially had some issues with my theme, the technical support was just superior. The problem is solved almost immediately and now the application works just fine. It does what it is promised in a few clicks and without any coding or graphic design skills.

Mahajati

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I bought the ANNUAL PLAN for $29.99 on 2020 black friday special, but I have been charged a MONTHLY recurring fee of $29.99. I have previously contacted both shopify and the easycatalog developer the first time this happens and was refunded. However, I was billed again the following months. Very deceptive. ** Update: After reaching out to Shopify and app developer, I was refunded for month of February 2021. Hopefully, I do dot get billed a recurring monthly charge moving forward. Perica - please ensure that I am not billed the following months. Thank you.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your review. Sorry for the subscription issues and glad you like the app. Finally all solved and of course you wont be charged. All fixed now. Thanks again

Atlas Art Rug

Location Morocco

Very convenient and easy app! This is exactly what I was looking for,
great communication and support.

JAMARA HOME STORE

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Very Easy and Fast way to generate customizable products catalogue from your Shopify store. Excellent! Love it! Thank you.

February 22, 2021

Glad you like it. Thanks a lot

Lucrezia

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works great, it's definitely one of the best catalog apps i've used. I had a little trouble with the app but support team helped me to fix it right away.

February 21, 2021

Thanks for the review. Glad we fix the problem quickly

Neo Dens

Location Croatia

Great app, love to use it, looking forward to new app updates... Keep up the good work. ************

February 20, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad you like new version 3. We work hard to make it better every day. Thanks for your ideas and most of them will be build asap

Ole Gabrielsen Attunements

Location Serbia

I was searching for some time for this kind of app, especially with the implementation of QR codes. This one does the job exactly as I want it. Customer service is extremely fast and polite. What else to wish for! I wish the best for the developers and hope that this app will become a huge success!