Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Line Sheet, Barcodes, Flipbook

AlchePharma

One of the very few APP's in which you never know you needed it until after you install and produce your first catalog. Then you wonder how you ever lived without it? Love this APP - Ralph Turchiano AlchePharma CEO

May 12, 2021

Thank you very much. It's very important for us that we build an app that solves the problems. If you have ideas and suggestion, please share with us to make the app better. Best

Carolina Classics F100

The customer service is excellent. Our company have over 800 parts and are put into 35 different categories. I have contacted the support team numerous times trying to figure out a easy way to create on category. They answer my questions quickly and also provided screen shots as suggestion.

Forsman Tee

I have used this app about two months – it is getting better every time I use it. Support is very responsive and they have implemented some great features that we have asked for. 5/5 service. Everyday use is really easy, for example we use this app to send specified wholesale offers or just info about our product choices! https://forsmantee.fi

Panther Wholesale

Great. We had a custom program to make catalogs, but now we can use this! So great! I love how links are clickable.

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. We will keep working on the app and make it better every day. Anything you need just reach out.

La Pielroja

Very powerful tool. The catalogues are simple to create. Excellent customer service. Great looking catalogues.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your review and your ideas on how to make this app better. We already work on many new features and soon we will update the EC app. Our plan is to stay the #1 choice for catalog app on Shopify App Store!

Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep & Wool

Very useful tool to quickly make wholesale and retail catalogs from collection(s). There are a few features I would like to see added and I've contacted support about adding these. They are very responsive and regularly are adding new features.

Squaso.gr

Τhe creation seems easy so far. I just installed it, so I don't know yet if it worths the money or not.

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review. Anything you need just let us know and we will help as soon as possible. We believe that our app worth every dollar and you will see that later. Here is a simple calculation: Similar apps = 90$ a month, Design agency 1 catalog = $1000, in-house production = 1 page * 1 h * 30$...

La Boîte de Boucher

We have been creating our online catalogs with this app without any issues. But, today we presented a few issues and the invaluable help from Mr. Aleksov was extremely helpful. This is the best app for creating catalogs and the best customer service! Could not ask for more!!!

SCAADA

One of the best apps and it saves a lot of time and effort for our sales team and it makes it very easy for us to get detailed types of catalogues for all the sectors of sales , We use it for online , retail and whole sale sectors. The support is also wonderful , we had couple of issues initially and the developers are really helpful and swift in their replies and solutions. Thank you for the saving our time.

April 3, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. I will keep working on this and keep adding features that merchants need!

Cedar Nursery - Plants and Outdoor Living

Really easy to use app. The developer is super responsive and helped us make some small changes to enable us to produce a catalogue to suit our needs.
Would definitely recommend.