Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

#1 Wholesale/Retail PDF Catalog maker. QR/Barcode, Order forms

From $14.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Textil Großhandel ATA-Mode

Location Germany

Ich habe diese APP für Online Shop von Shopify verwendet. Ich bin sehr zufrieden. Alles läuft PERFEKT :-) Vielen Dank

Modernica Props

Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.

Bailey and Ava

Wonderful for creating reporting, line sheets, and a product catalog. I searched for over two years and finally found this. Highly recommend.

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

Extremely easy to use and its multiple uses is a plus. Table of Contents would be another big plus!!

DuMey Creations

Location South Africa

I love this app - one of our best investments ever! Makes life so much easier! The fact that the app grows and betters every week, makes working with it a joy! A must true must have product

April 18, 2022

Thanks you very much. New version 6 fix 99,9% of bugs and works perfect. Also we will continue adding new features and road map for 2022 is very big. Thanks again!

LippyClip Wholesale

UPDATE: The owner finally responded to me and did fix the issue and refunded my money. So far, it's working well. Do not use this app! It looks great, but if you want the paid version, it doesn't work and the developer has not responded to any of my three emails. Incredibly disappointed and waste of money.

March 29, 2022

UPDATE 30.03.2022. I think that problem has been resolved now. Please confirm. Best

Hi. Sorry for problems. We just didn't receive any of your emails. Lets solve it as soon as possible. I'm ready when you are. Zoom, TeamViewer or anything else you need ...

nipponkodostore.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

See our catalog: https://nipponkodostore.com/pages/catalog HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great and super easy to use! They helped fix all my issue really quickly using TeamViewer and perfectly helped me with my questions and answered my queries. Many thanks for their patience. This experience is very good. Many Many Many thanks!

Jenston Girl

I really tried my best with this app. I really wanted to use it, but it's just not 100%. The owner refunded my annual subscription fee and let me use the app for free. I contacted customer service several times for support and still no replies. Please don't contact me and ask me to remove this review like before, I will not this time. I gave you several changes to do right by me, but you choose to ignore me.

February 9, 2022

Dear, our support software chat tawk.to didn't forward emails to our support email in the past 30 days and caused us a very big problems. Very sorry about that. Damage already did and we fix the problem now so we can promise you response time 1h if it is a work day or 24h if its weekend in the next period!

The Leather Colony

Location Switzerland

Hi there, Have multiple annoying issues, after I paid a subscription for the app. Sad I can't use this app as wanted, it's driving me nuts... Buttons not working, refresh app not working, the intempestive messages of "While the catalog is being generated (the approximate time is a 3 minutes) help us to make this app better" Duh I'm gonna uninstall it if it's that's annoying, Even I cleaned my caches of my browsers, still not working at all. I need to use it for professionnals purposes, so please make it working finely, why reduce my efficiency by doing this all the time ? Or refund us and we will try to find better apps because for a first day using in pro version, it's big fail.

January 28, 2022

Hi, Thank you for the review. The annoying popup has been removed. Other reported problems is very odd to us because nobody didn't report this. Lets fix it as soon as you are ready.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

I originally had some issues and made a complaint. Perica came to the rescue and made everything right. Perica was persistent in making everything perfect. it is a good product. I was replacing another product that had issues and compared this to the few other products that exist. It has all the features that we need while the other products were lacking several features.

January 11, 2022

Thanks for reporting this to us. Its solved now and you can use the app again. About basic features lets use TeamViewer or Zoom to check what's going wrong when you are ready.