Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Barcodes, Flipbook, Line Sheet

JAMARA HOME STORE

Very Easy and Fast way to generate customizable products catalogue from your Shopify store. Excellent! Love it! Thank you.

February 22, 2021

Glad you like it. Thanks a lot

Lucrezia

The app works great, it's definitely one of the best catalog apps i've used. I had a little trouble with the app but support team helped me to fix it right away.

February 21, 2021

Thanks for the review. Glad we fix the problem quickly

Neo Dens

Great app, love to use it, looking forward to new app updates... Keep up the good work. ************

February 20, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad you like new version 3. We work hard to make it better every day. Thanks for your ideas and most of them will be build asap

Ole Gabrielsen Attunements

I was searching for some time for this kind of app, especially with the implementation of QR codes. This one does the job exactly as I want it. Customer service is extremely fast and polite. What else to wish for! I wish the best for the developers and hope that this app will become a huge success!

Whole River Trading

I used this app to generate a Catalog for my product. It was easy to use and able to customize. Strongly recommended.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for using our app... Big updates coming each month. Stay with us

Baby to Kid Company

Just download this app a few days ago because i needed to make urgently a product catalog for xmas and it works well!! Its very easy and friendly to use. And its cool that you can use the product photos and variants in your website.

December 4, 2020

Thank you. FYI. In a few days, we will add new templates and price list templates. Also, there will be product filters... Stay with us! Best regards

420 Chill

This app is just great. Tried many others before , and none of them met my needs. Had a little issue at the beginning, but the prompt fantastic support from Perica had it solved in no time! The app could use some more features, that i believe they're working on now. Cannot wait! Totally recommend you download this app, as i couldn't be more happy. Absolutely worth it. It does exactly what i was looking for, and that, is priceless. Now i can reach all my customers , within their different needs: retail, wholesale, dropship, etc. Please continue the great work and thank you Perica for all your support.

December 1, 2020

Hi. Sorry for the issues with our app. It's a problem from version 1 and stores which uninstall our app a few months ago.
We solve this specific problem and our app works perfectly now.
Please try again and give us feedback. Best

UPDATE: Glad we can help and that's everything fine now. Best regards

Squeaky's Trains & Things

Great app, works easy and well. Could use some additional features but I can see a lot of potential in this app if it continues to grow and develop. 5/5 for being a new and free App.

AZ Depot Online

App designed a great digital catalog for our store. App was easy to use as well, I tried several others prior without the same success. Definitely worth the download and saved me a headache.

May 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to work on the app to build best catalog maker app in the Shopify store.

Model Railway Scenes

This is the easiest app I've found to generate a PDF catalog of my Shopify store products - I created a catalog for my products in two minutes, having spent hours trying to work out other apps and getting lost in complex configuration. I'm glad I found Easy Catalogs and will be using it every month to produce up-to-date product catalogs for my customers. I would highly recommend this app..

May 10, 2020

Thank you very much. We improve our app every day. Soon more templates coming...