Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

Wholesale PDF Catalog/Line sheet maker. QR/Barcode, Order form

From $10/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Medusa's Make-Up

So far I really like this app. I only wish you could edit a catalog after you generate it, it would save time.

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. New version v4 coming in a few days and will solve many pains and also you will be able to edit the catalog.

Crunch N Munch

yay works well is good i like seems to be clean and easy to use we like it thank you for your product

the-store.com

I am excited about this app. I have already created a custom catalog for a wholesale customer. Great support too!

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

Very happy with this app. We were using another catalog app and it stopped working and the developer just disappeared and stopped responding to emails.
Some older customers want to buy our wooden jigsaw puzzles via catalog, so it is important to us to have one available.
The app works well and the developer has been very responsive and has been able to add a lot of our suggesitons to make it even better.

Merch For Mutts

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Unfortunately with the free plan you can not select the products, it just puts them on the catalog at random. However the service is very easy to use and works great. And the developer very quickly replies to any problems/inquries. If you read through the reviews you will see the developer adds anything that the users request, which is very impressive. Overall is a good app.

Stock Furniture Lebanon

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 1 year

The developer is very helpful and you will get help within minutes.
App is super easy to use, developer walked me thru hard details and with help of tutorial i was able to finish my job easy and fast.

AVA Precious Goods

Location France

After sending a message to the developper app about a special offer, I had a quick reply and I was totally statisfied with the reponse. This app is perfect for example if you are looking for a printed version of your online catalog for wholesale distribution. I recommand it !

June 17, 2021

Dear, thank you very much. We work on new features which will come soon for all stores. Also, the issue with the email support request which finished in the spam folder is solved now and won't happen again. Best

輸入CD卸直販 東京エムプラス公式通販サイト

Location Japan

The app is so helpful for stores that have a large number of items. I especially like the feature of inserting QR codes for each product and selecting multiple collections at once, with the option to start each collection on a new page. Also, they were very supportive and flexible with our requests.

June 10, 2021

Thank you very much. Soon we will update our app with new exciting features which will help stores to build awesome catalogs in a min and we are going to stay #1 Catalog app for the Shopify stores.

Mayoristas Floripondia

Location Colombia

al principio tuve problemas con la app, pero recibi aistencia remota y ha sido una gran herramienta para mi empresa. Muy buena app

Aubrey Adele

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used the app to create line sheets and it worked well. Could use a little improvement in functionality but that could be operator error :)

May 19, 2021

Thanks for the review. I will contact you if you got few mins to speak about how to improve the app with more funcionality. Thanks again.