Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

Wholesale/Retail PDF Catalog maker. Line Sheet, QR, Order Form

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tokalon Clothing

This app has awesome potential but is highly unstable. I lost my work no less than 10+ times. It's lacking some basic formatting functionality, it's super buggy, and some features don't work at all. It took me 3 days to complete what should have taken less than 3 hours. I reached out to tech support, which is non-existent. At one point it wouldn't even allow me save my file anymore. That's when I had to start over completely, and I was very careful to do everything perfectly the first time with no need for changes, and I finally got it to work. I'm very happy with the end result, which is why I gave it 3 stars instead of 1.

June 9, 2022

Its great to hear that you are happy with the end results but lets work together to see bugs you found and try to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for issues and thanks for honest review. Best

Sweet Sophia

I have had a variety of issues with this app not working as advertised. That said, I applaud the tenacity of the developer / customer support person who has been incredibly energetic in trying to help me solve the problems. I will reserve judgement until the new update comes out with fixes to some known bugs.

September 8, 2021

Sorry for the possible issues. Let's fix this when you are ready. It could be just about the browser version or small screen resolution, let's check together.
About upgrading a plan you can always test FREE and upgrade later for just $9.99 so you don't need to subscribe to a yearly plan if you don't need it.

Panther Wholesale

It needs work... This app is great if you want to make quick and easy catalogs for print or to send via email with click-through links! You can export as PDF as well! That part is awesome. However, we have tons of inventory and we need something where we can distinguish between Draft status or Active status or out of stock and in stock. There is currently an option to feature only items that are in stock, but this feature does not work! Also, the items I select to be featured in the catalog are not featured! So: it includes items I do not want and leaves out the items I do want. :( It is a great concept and I hope it gets polished. Also, a live preview of our work would be great as well.

April 27, 2021

UPDATE 21. June: Dear sorry for the delay. We add options you need today (use active, draft, archived, or any items). Tested and works well. Please try again our app and I think you will love it again. It's true that the app needs to works and that's what we do every day. Improve all sections. LIVE PREVIEW is something we already work on and soon will be available to all stores.
Best

Mahajati

I bought the ANNUAL PLAN for $29.99 on 2020 black friday special, but I have been charged a MONTHLY recurring fee of $29.99. I have previously contacted both shopify and the easycatalog developer the first time this happens and was refunded. However, I was billed again the following months. Very deceptive. ** Update: After reaching out to Shopify and app developer, I was refunded for month of February 2021. Hopefully, I do dot get billed a recurring monthly charge moving forward. Perica - please ensure that I am not billed the following months. Thank you.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your review. Sorry for the subscription issues and glad you like the app. Finally all solved and of course you wont be charged. All fixed now. Thanks again