Easy Catalogs ‑ Unlimited

Easy Catalogs ‑ Unlimited

by aleksovApps

Create unlimited PDF catalogs saved on cloud, print or share!

AZ Depot Online

App designed a great digital catalog for our store. App was easy to use as well, I tried several others prior without the same success. Definitely worth the download and saved me a headache.

May 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to work on the app to build best catalog maker app in the Shopify store.

Model Railway Scenes

This is the easiest app I've found to generate a PDF catalog of my Shopify store products - I created a catalog for my products in two minutes, having spent hours trying to work out other apps and getting lost in complex configuration. I'm glad I found Easy Catalogs and will be using it every month to produce up-to-date product catalogs for my customers. I would highly recommend this app..

May 10, 2020

Thank you very much. We improve our app every day. Soon more templates coming...

Cyclists.com

I used this app to create PDF catalogs and send them via email. It's amazing! You can easily share catalog links anywhere and no need to upload/download... There are only 6 templates but support tells us that they work on more templates to provide... 5 STARS!

May 3, 2020

Thank you very much. We will keep creating new templates, support any possible issues. We look at your catalog. It's very nice.