Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail

Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
January 24, 2023

May I say this app is AWESOME!

Trust me when i say that the customer service (Perica) was/is SO GENEROUS without going into details!

They really love their app and are doing great!

APILIFE
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 15, 2022

I reviewed quite a few linesheet, catalogue apps. None are perfect but this one came closest and had the best support. There were a couple of issues at the start but when I raised them to the support team, they were fixed pretty quickly. They are genuinely interested in making a quality app. I’m excited to see all that this app will become as it gets more refined. With stellar support and come great functionality (especially for an app connected to Shopify) a 5 star was a no brainer.

Bakline
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 14, 2022

After evaluating 3 different catalog apps at various price points Easy-Catalog provided the best user experience for the price and after a couple of test tries we can create a very nice catalog in a matter of minutes. You have quite a few options including numerous templates, filtering out of stock items which was important due to we sell one of kind items. Would highly recommend the app if you want to do catalogs for your Shopify store.

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 31, 2022

Initially, I felt I couldn't have a catalog with Easy Catalog. Thankfully, I got lots of help, and I now can get catalogs put together for my Amish customers. If you feel that this doesn't quite work for you, ask for help! You will get it very quickly! With the help and an update, I have the variants I wanted! Original review: I have a bunch of variants for my products. I couldn't get the variants to load under their parent product listing.

Majestic Mountain Sage, Inc.
Time spent using app: 5 months
aleksovApps replied October 12, 2022

UPDATE 17. October
We just finish new feature. Please check this video instructions on how to add variants under main product listing: https://www.loom.com/share/87d19588db9645d582cef737a1cc914f

Also I create an demo catalog with variant table under product:

Sorry for the lack of that feature. As you already know its in development stage and will be available from 17. October 2022. You can still show variants in the current version using layout No.9.

Let me know if you want a training session using TeamViewer or Zoom.

Best regards

September 22, 2022

Great app to create a PDF catalog of the products on your website. Has a lot of customizing options. Also let's you to update the catalog without having to create a new one, so you can keep the same link for the catalog.
We're still trying to figure out how to update a catalog of a collection after changes have been made to the collection (e. g. products were added or removed to the collection, change in name of the collection).

Head Over Heels - Israel
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 21, 2022

Es la aplicación que necesitas para generar tu catalogo, sin complicaciones, altamente recomendable.

Crochetstores
Mexico
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 30, 2022

Really easy way to create catalogues. It has saved me so much time as I have a LOT of products. Great app and great service

Charmed Jewellery
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 13, 2022

The new version is great, this app just gets easier and better highly recommend it. Well done guys. Thumbs up

ClareLouiseHair
Time spent using app: About 1 year
aleksovApps replied August 13, 2022

Thanks you so much. We build new feature each month and metafields and better variants support coming this week. Thanks for support and let us know for anything you need.

July 31, 2022

I used this app to make a catalog pdf for my website and email list. It worked great. It would be nice if it easily allowed social media icons to be placed within the catalog. Other than that works great!

Zen Goddess Merchandise
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 21, 2022

I am now using this app to generate catalogs for my wholesale clients who are not willing to go online and search your website. Also, provide the buyers with confidential wholesale prices. This app works like a gem! Very clean and beautiful design, straight forward features, they have everything i need, nothing more nothing less.
Even though we had some tech difficulties, the founder tried to help us immediately, very responsive in a time manner.
I will recommend to anywhole who is in the business of wholesa/retail like me! Amazing!

GoHan Trading - Asian Grocery Distributor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
aleksovApps replied July 21, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We will keep working on this app and make it better every day. Finally bugs are very rare and the app works seamlessly.