Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail

Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Line Sheets, Barcode, Flipbook

Rigaonline

Qué gran aplicación. Una de las aplicaciones que no sabe que la necesita hasta que la instala. Realmente útil para crear catálogos con muchas opciones de personalización.

Jens

This app is amazing. I can make pro catalogues quickly. There are many options to customise and adjust to my needs. While creating my catalogues I found two features that would make the app even better for me. I contacted the support team and they included the features/options within days!! They listen to comments and update according to their users needs. I give them five more stars for that. Thank you!

October 2, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad you like our app. Version 4 solves all the issues and adds powerful but still easy control to create your unique catalog. If you got any suggestions, ideas please let me know.

Southern Chill

UPDATE: V4 is fantastic! We were able to generate a great looking, 3-part catalog in a matter of minutes. Creating a linesheet takes even less time. This app has saved us HOURS - and the result is a professional looking marketing tool. Again, the developer was amazing - and responsive. Highly recommend! We use this app to create catalogs and linesheets. It seems to work really well. There have been a few hiccups, and the developer has gotten on Zoom with us to assist. Having the developer available and interested in the things that are not working so they can improve the next version is amazing. We are looing forward to the release of V4!

September 26, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad I help you to solve the problem and generate the catalog you need. Version 4 comes very soon and it's build based on user suggestions and reported issues. I think it will be Catalog maker #1 but you will try and tell us

The Makerss

Creates professional looking catalogues, easy to use and plenty of options at the $9.99 a month level.

West Coast Memorials

It's great! The only thing I would love is to be able to edit it rather than having to rebuild again if you find a mistake. Other than that the app works great

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. The new version v4 will be available in a few days and one of the new features will be editing a catalog but also many new features ...

Medusa's Make-Up

So far I really like this app. I only wish you could edit a catalog after you generate it, it would save time.

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. New version v4 coming in a few days and will solve many pains and also you will be able to edit the catalog.

Crunch N Munch

yay works well is good i like seems to be clean and easy to use we like it thank you for your product

the-store.com

I am excited about this app. I have already created a custom catalog for a wholesale customer. Great support too!

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

Very happy with this app. We were using another catalog app and it stopped working and the developer just disappeared and stopped responding to emails.
Some older customers want to buy our wooden jigsaw puzzles via catalog, so it is important to us to have one available.
The app works well and the developer has been very responsive and has been able to add a lot of our suggesitons to make it even better.

Merch For Mutts

Unfortunately with the free plan you can not select the products, it just puts them on the catalog at random. However the service is very easy to use and works great. And the developer very quickly replies to any problems/inquries. If you read through the reviews you will see the developer adds anything that the users request, which is very impressive. Overall is a good app.

Previous 1 3 4