Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

Wholesale/Retail PDF Catalog maker. Line Sheet, QR, Order form

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Textil Großhandel ATA-Mode

Location Germany

Ich habe diese APP für Online Shop von Shopify verwendet. Ich bin sehr zufrieden. Alles läuft PERFEKT :-) Vielen Dank

Modernica Props

Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.

Bailey and Ava

Wonderful for creating reporting, line sheets, and a product catalog. I searched for over two years and finally found this. Highly recommend.

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

Extremely easy to use and its multiple uses is a plus. Table of Contents would be another big plus!!

DuMey Creations

I love this app - one of our best investments ever! Makes life so much easier! The fact that the app grows and betters every week, makes working with it a joy! A must true must have product

April 18, 2022

Thanks you very much. New version 6 fix 99,9% of bugs and works perfect. Also we will continue adding new features and road map for 2022 is very big. Thanks again!

nipponkodostore.com

See our catalog: https://nipponkodostore.com/pages/catalog HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great and super easy to use! They helped fix all my issue really quickly using TeamViewer and perfectly helped me with my questions and answered my queries. Many thanks for their patience. This experience is very good. Many Many Many thanks!

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

I originally had some issues and made a complaint. Perica came to the rescue and made everything right. Perica was persistent in making everything perfect. it is a good product. I was replacing another product that had issues and compared this to the few other products that exist. It has all the features that we need while the other products were lacking several features.

January 11, 2022

Thanks for reporting this to us. Its solved now and you can use the app again. About basic features lets use TeamViewer or Zoom to check what's going wrong when you are ready.

Olazion

Great Support and Great App
Needed to resolve some issues and they were quick to respond, very pleased with the service.

December 9, 2021

Sorry for the issues you got. Lets solve the problems when you are ready using Zoom or TeamViewer. I'm ready when you are. Best

Noemi Flowers

Descargué esta aplicacion y es mu buena. Me atendieron en servicio al cliente a tarves de TeamViewer y me ayudaron en todo. Realmente muy agradecidos con el Equipo de Easy Catalog. Muchas gracias!

November 30, 2021

Thank you very much. This app became better because of you and we work hard to help all our customers to build awesome catalog and line sheets.

Rustic Country Soaps & More

OMG I am so excited! I made a catalog for my business in just a few hours. Very impressed, very easy to use!

November 26, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. You can play with pour app for hours but you can also build catalogs in a few minutes. Some apps try to copy our app but they don't know what is valuable to users. We are working hard to build new features based on your requests and to stay the #1 catalog app in the Shopify app store. Again thank you so much for support.

Previous 1 3 4 5