4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its instant currency conversion and automatic price adjustment based on location, which is beneficial for businesses with international customers. It's praised for its seamless operation, not affecting website loading times, and its compatibility with Shopify's multi-currency feature. The app's geolocation feature, ability to display prices in ISO format, and sleek design are also valued. Merchants often describe the customer service, available via chat and WhatsApp, as outstanding.

September 26, 2020

Never install,you can’t delete it, you can’t disable it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNIQUE&CHIC STYLE
China
37 minutes using the app
Zoomifi, Inc replied September 28, 2020

We are really sorry about your bad experience with our app. However, we explained in the Help section about "How to uninstall the app" & Moreover we provide 24x7 support to help merchants with our app.
kindly let me know if the issue still persists.

Regards,
Gursimran Sehgal
Co-Founder - Plusbooster India

February 23, 2022

This app is useful if you only want to convert to whole numbers. It doesn't meet my needs for rounding to the nearest tenth. For example, this app will convert 1.10 EUR to 2 USD. It cannot round to decimal places, such as 1.50 USD.

Birdie Tam
Sweden
38 minutes using the app
Zoomifi, Inc replied February 23, 2022

Hi Birdie Tam,

We do support rounding to the nearest tenth on our Elite and Nuke plans. You can configure your rounding options by visiting the settings page and enabling "Advanced Price Rounding" after you install it. If you need additional support setting this up please feel free to reach out by hitting the help button in the upper right corner of the settings page. We are truly sorry for any trouble you may have experienced if this was unclear and will work to improve our app flow.

April 22, 2020

I am very happy with this app, I have a customer who is international and was having a hard time trying to figure out how to convert prices to her currency. Now, this issue is resolved, thank you!

Healthy Men Vitamins, LLC
1 minute using the app
January 16, 2020

This currency converter app is great. I like how easy and convenient it is. Looks really good at my store.

Near Wellness