Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

My Honey Shop

easy to use, simple & intuitive!
thanks, a nice app to recommend definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammore™

Excellent app! Tech support is great and they will help when needed. I highly recommend to use this app!

MELIE

The best app I've found. Great support that answers very fast. They helped me to change position of converte.

Unik by Nature

I just installed this app, so yet to se how it performs, very personal excellent client service with fast answers , highly recommended

Veneera

First currency converter that works properly on our store. Since we are running a seperate landing page, there had some modification to be done. I was able to contact the team immediately via chat and they were super helpful -> started to work on it right away. They kept me updated via WhatsApp. So overall I can say that this is the converter to go with if you want to scale globally. The customer service is top notch! Keep it going guys. Cheers

valuedriven-stage

This is the only app in the market that handles removal of decimals and advanced rounding rules that was a requirements for us. The app works great and most of all the support was outstanding! We request some features to be added and the turnaround was just a few hours! Thanks guys!

November 15, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful Review, Always committed to provide our BEST :)

theanimalsstore

Great application I loved it and I also loved your customers treat me thank you I advise people this application

JT Direct Online

Really good support worked with another developer to help me fix an issue I had with a search bar not working as intended

GoPodsPro

Best customer service from any app I've installed, quick replies and an awesome currency converter as a whole! So awesome!

Deal Cereal

Just installed it, so far seems to be working great. Geolocation is working and customer service was very prompt helping with rounding decimals the way I want.