The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its instant currency conversion and automatic price adjustment based on location, which is beneficial for businesses with international customers. It's praised for its seamless operation, not affecting website loading times, and its compatibility with Shopify's multi-currency feature. The app's geolocation feature, ability to display prices in ISO format, and sleek design are also valued. Merchants often describe the customer service, available via chat and WhatsApp, as outstanding.

April 17, 2020

Iused this app to help me to connect my store with differenter coutries. It is absolutely perfect and Functional!!!

VAS
Italy
About 12 hours using the app
Edited April 27, 2020

1st time at Shopify and man this thing is amazing well instructed and intuitive interface, just took me 2 minutes to set everything. Great app must use the paid version.

10XERO
About 10 hours using the app
April 20, 2020

So far is a 1 star because I just installed it. I will see if it deserves 5 stars. I hope it does, because I need this feature.

Tico Market
Costa Rica
About 9 hours using the app
Zoomifi, Inc replied April 20, 2020

Hello!

Can you please provide the reason behind 1-star Review, I see that app is perfectly fit on your store and working fine.

I understand at first when you installed our app, You were not able to provide feedback but I believe you are satisfied enough now to provide us your genuine feedback.

So far, 5000+ Shopify stores are using our app and we helped a lot of start-ups by providing it free and we also provide live chat support in a free plan, so that new stores can rise.

Reviews like this demotivate our team, I hope you understand the value of feedback and review.

If you need any help please let us know, We will help you with that.

Please update the review and provide your feedback 😊.

Thanks
Gursimran Sehgal
Co-founder PlusBooster India

February 20, 2020

Super prompt in terms of responses and services. Must have currency converter in your store.........

Shop AIO
India
January 31, 2020

I use dynamic currency converter to help me on currency exchange. Thank you it help in growing my business and smoothing user experience.

Crazy custom teez
Edited February 17, 2020

Great App very easy to use and set up in seconds, I recommend this app.

us-zen
France
April 16, 2020

Good app. Fast support. I contacted them on Whats app they did help me out. My theme is working now.

My Beauty Store
January 15, 2020

I have tried multiple currency switcher before this but this is the one which cover everything and Customer support is also very quick. Highly recommended. Thanks for making this application .

Citywear Official | Fashion Wear and Accessories
About 3 hours using the app
Edited January 24, 2020

Amazing customer service!!!
They have provided a huge amount of help with getting the app running and very friendly!

Beauty Firm
About 2 hours using the app
Edited May 26, 2021

Great and fast response from the team, for now everything is working good as expected. I will leave a review again in a few month to se how the app performs. But for now I am extremly happy 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Scule pielarie