Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Joa Lab Organic Skincare

Location Malaysia

great app and easy to use. ...............................................................................

Eric Lighting

It met my needs, but I saw the wrong price on the UK IP. I sought customer service, but no one answered my question. The app was not very friendly

March 26, 2022

Hi Eric Lighting. We are truly sorry that you had a less than perfect experience using our software. We have reviewed your account and store and using a VPN were not able to reproduce the issue that you mentioned in the review. The support ticket that you mentioned was just created about 20 minutes before you posted this review and we did attempt to get in touch with you to understand how to replicate what you are describing. Would you please reach out to us at support@zoomifi.com and we will hopefully make this experience better.

Birdie Tam

This app is useful if you only want to convert to whole numbers. It doesn't meet my needs for rounding to the nearest tenth. For example, this app will convert 1.10 EUR to 2 USD. It cannot round to decimal places, such as 1.50 USD.

February 23, 2022

Hi Birdie Tam,

We do support rounding to the nearest tenth on our Elite and Nuke plans. You can configure your rounding options by visiting the settings page and enabling "Advanced Price Rounding" after you install it. If you need additional support setting this up please feel free to reach out by hitting the help button in the upper right corner of the settings page. We are truly sorry for any trouble you may have experienced if this was unclear and will work to improve our app flow.

Aighard Merchandise Webshop

Almost fully customizable which makes it aesthetically pretty good and fine support. Some important options are disabled on free plan, tho.

Nitrogen Wolf

Très bonne expérience avec Dynamic Currency Converter, application simple à installer et à configurer. Bon visuel.

Brittfurn

The reply was very fast and. solved my issue. and i will always use your app for all my stores. Thanks

Workoutiger

Excellent app, very well integrated, works fine.
Furthermore, customer service is brilliant and works around the clock.

Bibi van der Velden

Very helpful customer service, immediate response, and app does what it promises. All in all very satisfied.

Loville.co

very nice support team, helps to resolve issues real fast and professionally. will definitely recommend

FOGGS Japan

Great app. It is faster than most other apps.
The support is good as well.
I recommended this app and company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26