Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

MOBOLANDO

Go Smart Blinds

Don't use the free option; the currency selector will appear on your store, but you will lose money because it won't work in checkout.
Today, we lost $200 from one order because the app doesn't calculate the price in foreign currency in the checkout page.

UNIQUE&CHIC STYLE

Never install,you can’t delete it, you can’t disable it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 28, 2020

We are really sorry about your bad experience with our app. However, we explained in the Help section about "How to uninstall the app" & Moreover we provide 24x7 support to help merchants with our app.
kindly let me know if the issue still persists.

Regards,
Gursimran Sehgal
Co-Founder - Plusbooster India

Fabulastic EU

I used the app to show a specific currency for every country. It is possible to set a "default" currency in case you don't want to go country by country setting a currency for each of them.
I wasn't sure how the right currency was showing up and I contacted the support team and they replied IMMEDIATELY and solved my doubts :)

Scalzo Hair

great staff, the support was really helpful for me. Stuck with me through all of my questions I had with great assisting directions

Golden shop au

Best currency converter App. The staff were friendly and immediately offered to troubleshoot. This is rare these days. Thanks Dynamic Currency Converter

Vive La Vida - V&V Leather.

yo utilizo esta app para mi tienda y me ha funcionado bien, tiene varias opciones de monedas las cuales puedes utilizar

Riendo

Very useful and helpful for our small growing business. They have amazing support who will reach out to you asap whenever you need them.

Jardins du Sénégal

excellent application very easy to understand and start, essential in my opinion

excellente application trés facile à comprendre et à mettre en route , incontournable à mon avis

Dog Travelgoodies

Just installed this converter and at first sight the app seems to be working just fine! Easy set up.