Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

MX Lashes

Amazing support team, excited to use this product thank you guys!

Installation was nice and easy and the support team walked through the process with me and even tested it in multi-currencies to ensure it was working fine.

Exilestore

Had a few issues setting it up just right at first but their customer service immediately fixed it to perfection. Really nice app looks great on my site and works well.

Sevenedge Perfect Deals

This is the 2nd store where I install this currency converter. I've been trying like 10 different currency converter, this is the only one that fits my needs.
The customer support is amazing, they help you through whatsapp etc. I love this app, it's one of my favourites. <3

Wally's Fashion Boutique

I used this app it's really good. and support is outstanding ... I really liked this app.im going to use this app for my every store for sure

World Of Arts

Impressive and fast application i recommend every one to install it
And i would thank the customer service since they give the most fast and helpful service i would see in my life

Val Express

i used this app for doing well my business, i would like to recommand this as yours, that's very good...

Mask Shoppe

I used this app to setup my multi-currency. I really like how it has a geo-locator.

It should also have two options for displaying currency in the dropdown menu on the home-screen. There are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation but not be displayed in the home-screen dropdown and there are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation and be displayed in the home-screen. This is over and above the option to default the rest of the world to USD for example.

In addition as a nice to have is a language convertor menu option to match the country of currency.

DeDe Deals

amazing really nice love it cant write more than this hope you giys come up with some thing new again :)

HAPPILYSKIN.COM

Awesome customer service and app they are very quick to help, i highly recommand this app. It helped increase my conversion rate drastically

The Ring Shop

These guys were very responsive in helping me with an issue . If there was ever a currency app to go for, this would be my choice again.