Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter | Reviews

by Sweller Brands LLC

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Rica Beni

They are really helpful I am not very computer literate and they did all the work and installed it for me, brilliant!! I fully recommend them and not to mention the app works great just what I need

Laurent

Nice !

Stylizio

Staff was able to answer all questions. Coding support provided within 10 minutes. The most important thing for me, that this app perfectly works with shopify multi-currency and show prices in ISO format, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Wooliio

live support is helpful okokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

god’s time life style

Es una buena aplicación para solucionar los problemas que tengo en mi tienda solo que en este momento no logro activarla

June 26, 2020

Gracias por la revisión, me gustaría decirle que puede configurar la aplicación correctamente. Proporcionamos un selector de idioma para que pueda cambiar y ver el backend en su idioma nativo. Además, brindamos soporte de Chat EN VIVO para que si no está seguro de algo, nuestro soporte pueda ayudarlo de inmediato.

Sería genial si puede mejorar su opinión para nosotros.

Gracias

English Version :

Thank you for the review, I would like to tell you that you can configure the application properly. We do provide a language selector so that you can change and see the backend in your native language, Plus we do provide LIVE Chat support so that if you are not sure about anything our support can help you right away.

It would be great if you can improve your review for us.

Thanks

Shoptricky

I just installed this app to my newly opened store and it looks great and it helps my site to look more professional. thanks a lot.

designgreek

I am just getting started with this app but the customer and needed some answers before investing a lot of time setting it up. Their customer service through the chat was available in the middle of the night as soon as I downloaded the app. They were courteous, knowledgable and so I got things set up right away.

ecru

the app works, but it doesnt really allow you to change the way the currency is shown, it also is suppose to show a cart notification but there is no help or guide that shows you how to enable that.

Nhtrendy

this app is very helpful and the star star is chear is good to strat your store
nothing to say more i like it

ARDENT

Awesome app, highly recommend it. Great customer service too... I recently requested a change to our website and the team made the amendments on the same day!