Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

DeDe Deals

Location India

amazing really nice love it cant write more than this hope you giys come up with some thing new again :)

HAPPILYSKIN.COM

Location Switzerland

Awesome customer service and app they are very quick to help, i highly recommand this app. It helped increase my conversion rate drastically

The Ring Shop

Time spent using app About 19 hours

These guys were very responsive in helping me with an issue . If there was ever a currency app to go for, this would be my choice again.

Rica Beni

They are really helpful I am not very computer literate and they did all the work and installed it for me, brilliant!! I fully recommend them and not to mention the app works great just what I need

Laurent

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice !

Stylizio

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Staff was able to answer all questions. Coding support provided within 10 minutes. The most important thing for me, that this app perfectly works with shopify multi-currency and show prices in ISO format, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Wooliio

Location Hong Kong SAR

live support is helpful okokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

god’s time life style

Location Mexico

Es una buena aplicación para solucionar los problemas que tengo en mi tienda solo que en este momento no logro activarla

June 26, 2020

Gracias por la revisión, me gustaría decirle que puede configurar la aplicación correctamente. Proporcionamos un selector de idioma para que pueda cambiar y ver el backend en su idioma nativo. Además, brindamos soporte de Chat EN VIVO para que si no está seguro de algo, nuestro soporte pueda ayudarlo de inmediato.

Sería genial si puede mejorar su opinión para nosotros.

Gracias

English Version :

Thank you for the review, I would like to tell you that you can configure the application properly. We do provide a language selector so that you can change and see the backend in your native language, Plus we do provide LIVE Chat support so that if you are not sure about anything our support can help you right away.

It would be great if you can improve your review for us.

Thanks

Shoptricky

Location Sri Lanka

I just installed this app to my newly opened store and it looks great and it helps my site to look more professional. thanks a lot.

designgreek

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am just getting started with this app but the customer and needed some answers before investing a lot of time setting it up. Their customer service through the chat was available in the middle of the night as soon as I downloaded the app. They were courteous, knowledgable and so I got things set up right away.