Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SkinnGlo

So far, so good i haven't tested it via a VPN. However, the customer service was very excellent! Thanks again!!

Neat®

I rarely post any reviews when it comes to apps unless it is really worth it. I have tried every currency converter app on the Shopify platform and none compares to this app, it has all the features you need and it is PERFECTION in every way possible. The support team is amazingly friendly and very very cooperative and most of all quick in helping in every way possible. Guys DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING SOMEWHERE ELSE, THIS APP SHOULD BE RATED 10 STARS. Thank you Gursimran for this beautiful app and your amazing support.

Au PAYS des MASQUES

I wish they charged based on the number of currency rather than not giving options and features, as I only have 2 currency.
Just set it up seems quite easy, let's see how it goes.

StylebyH

I love that it has 150 curriencies included and easy to install it on my online shop. I hope it will be user friendly

Leinné

I used this app for the currency converting on my store. It's amazing and work well on both collection pages and product pages. I installed many apps for currency converting but this is the best one with the awesome team.

sampleclub

It is easy to use I just got it the setting is easy to use have no complaints about it at all great app

A Spice Affair.

I installed this app and a few things went wrong with my theme. Gursimran worked super fast to fix every little detail even the ones that weren’t related to their app directly just to ensure that everything looks perfect and that the outcome is satisfactory. I definitely recommend this app as it’s now working seamlessly and doing exactly what it was intended to do! It’s super normal for any of us to encounter issues with some apps, but what makes all the difference is the customer service behind it and they definitely delivered!

David Koma

The app works really well at first glance. It has fast technical support, made changes in the site header in 5 minutes and moved the icon to where we needed it. We will use it. I'll give you 5 out of 5 points.

Homewall Art Frames

This app is great. It works exactly how I need it to. I had a little bit of trouble with the set up but customer support helped me with the issues very quickly.

Nasus Sports

Great app with great support.