Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 5, 2020

dope concept liked the designs. makes using it very practical. has more flexibility compared to the regular one on shopify

QuickCulture
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited May 3, 2020

Just testing it out will let you know how it's going will come back in 7 days with a review. but so far it looks like it works, fingers crossed.

Live Love Soca
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited May 1, 2020

clean code and easy to setup and install. Works like it should so far. Nice and clean and doesn't slow down my website like most of them.

ShoeKid.ca
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 30, 2020

It's really easy to use and customizeable. Dynamic Currency Converter support team is excellent too! Highly recommended!

Bartonshaw Brand
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 29, 2020

suijioo
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 27, 2020

1st time at Shopify and man this thing is amazing well instructed and intuitive interface, just took me 2 minutes to set everything. Great app must use the paid version.

10XERO
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
April 26, 2020

i use the app and is perfect and support i worked a Sunday in covid-19 periond and they fixed my problem in 5 minutes , perfect :))

hiya!
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 26, 2020

Wonderfull app! We just wanted to use it since it has the possibility to create advanced price rounding rules, but we found their customer service to be more than helpfull to make the app fit to our demands! Thanks to Lakshya who did a wonderfull piece of work for us!

Homebuilder I/S
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 25, 2020

The app works great it is one of the easiest to use from my experience. The support is also incredible they even have a code editing service. So if you will ever need some more complex adjustments they can do it for you. Excellent service and 100% recommended

Elasto Band
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 24, 2020

Just installed this app and it looks really sharp. Best thing was support team- I ended up uninstalling a few currency apps prior to trying this one because the support was really slow. This app had a live chat and I got my set up completed immediately. Thanks!

Keepwood