Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ShoeKid.ca

clean code and easy to setup and install. Works like it should so far. Nice and clean and doesn't slow down my website like most of them.

Bartonshaw Brand

It's really easy to use and customizeable. Dynamic Currency Converter support team is excellent too! Highly recommended!

suijioo

10XERO

1st time at Shopify and man this thing is amazing well instructed and intuitive interface, just took me 2 minutes to set everything. Great app must use the paid version.

hiya!

i use the app and is perfect and support i worked a Sunday in covid-19 periond and they fixed my problem in 5 minutes , perfect :))

Homebuilder I/S

Wonderfull app! We just wanted to use it since it has the possibility to create advanced price rounding rules, but we found their customer service to be more than helpfull to make the app fit to our demands! Thanks to Lakshya who did a wonderfull piece of work for us!

Elasto Band

The app works great it is one of the easiest to use from my experience. The support is also incredible they even have a code editing service. So if you will ever need some more complex adjustments they can do it for you. Excellent service and 100% recommended

Keepwood

Just installed this app and it looks really sharp. Best thing was support team- I ended up uninstalling a few currency apps prior to trying this one because the support was really slow. This app had a live chat and I got my set up completed immediately. Thanks!

Adriaan Louw Photography

Just what i needed! Tried a few other apps, but nothing that worked this well. Would highly recommend it. Thank you very much

Healthy Men Vitamins, LLC

I am very happy with this app, I have a customer who is international and was having a hard time trying to figure out how to convert prices to her currency. Now, this issue is resolved, thank you!