Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

AspectBaby Store

Great App. The support is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyped Official

Best currency conversion app and amazing support! Don't usually leave reviews but I had to for this one! :)

Worflex Store

I brought a lot of apps that literally were worth frea various bugs etc. I brought this app and had a little problem but the assistance was phenomenal. Without words, good at all! :D

Fitness Yoga World

Super easy to use. Links with shopify perfectly and cashes out in customer's currency which most currency converters can't do. Customer support is absolutely perfect everytime.

Equipped Brand Co.

I am very pleased with the app. I did have one issue where convertor wasn't showing on desktop, however Lakshya from support understood exactly my issue and resolved in minutes. I am very pleased with the app and support!

retrociti.com

Great Support

arabictattoo

This app is exactly what I need! So many great features. And when I needed help to make it compatible with another app on my store, Lakshya did an amazing job and helped alter the code to make it all work together perfectly Thank you!

DealBasher

good app just downloaded today everything seems to be working good so far would recommend to others, multiple currency choices

My Mia's Skin Relief

I am very happy with this app, It works incredibly well with multi-currency checkout and the support is OUTSTANDING & FAST!!! Highly recommend.

Gorilla Closet

So helpful, Great app, Need the icon moved on my page and was dealt with so quickly and promptly . Thanks