Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Tico Market

So far is a 1 star because I just installed it. I will see if it deserves 5 stars. I hope it does, because I need this feature.

April 20, 2020

Hello!

Can you please provide the reason behind 1-star Review, I see that app is perfectly fit on your store and working fine.

I understand at first when you installed our app, You were not able to provide feedback but I believe you are satisfied enough now to provide us your genuine feedback.

So far, 5000+ Shopify stores are using our app and we helped a lot of start-ups by providing it free and we also provide live chat support in a free plan, so that new stores can rise.

Reviews like this demotivate our team, I hope you understand the value of feedback and review.

If you need any help please let us know, We will help you with that.

Please update the review and provide your feedback 😊.

Thanks
Gursimran Sehgal
Co-founder PlusBooster India

GT collection

This App is the best currency converter app I have ever use! Awesoem support, thank you guys! You are doing great job!

Panda Treasure

great customer service good app

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

I was looking for the perfect currency converter for my store. Most free converters look ugly or require 1 hour of coding when you upgrade your theme.
This converter costs a few bucks, but you get a lot in return for your money.
They integrated the converter 100% pixel perfect in my store.
Also worth to mention, their support team is really awesome. This is the first support team that was so reactive, even support on whatsapp etc.
I HIGHLY recommend this app when you are looking for a real and seriously managed currency converter!

Kimi's Beauty Shop

Easy to install, easy to get in touch had an issue and was reaching someone within you can say seconds.

So far so good now i just wait to see numbers :-)

VAS

Iused this app to help me to connect my store with differenter coutries. It is absolutely perfect and Functional!!!

My Beauty Store

Good app. Fast support. I contacted them on Whats app they did help me out. My theme is working now.

Custom Pets

Incredible right out of the box!
I would strong recommend using this app for multi currencies 100% - good stuff

TIENDATIKTOK

ni nsincinwenwcb ibwwidhihd h d w qbiiiinidenni ienibeiw dws dweee dwwwwwwwwwwwwffwwwww

TikTok Cases

This is a great app, would recommend for anyone who is interested in a currency converter for their store