Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Scule pielarie

Great and fast response from the team, for now everything is working good as expected. I will leave a review again in a few month to se how the app performs. But for now I am extremly happy 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

PuppyPad

Really helpful. I don't know how to add currency selector in custom code. Thank you so much for your quick response

Ekologiset farkut, farkkukassit ja farkkulaukut | Piece Of Jeans

Works nicely and pricing is good. But I needed custom help. Now it looks stunning! Awesome custoner service.

D'Elites

Amazing app and amazing customer service!! The team responded really fast and fixed my issue. I really recommended it

Pharmzones

Amazing customer service! I love it very helpful stayed with me for two days to help me resolve my currency issue , thank you!

WalliM

Very helpful with all my questions! We even need a costume design and it was very fast! Thank you for everything

MaleClothes

A really good application. I highly recommend it. It works perfectly and does not slow down the loading of my page. I had a problem with my online store, after installing the application, the prices were not displayed correctly. I asked the support department to check on my problem. They helped me and solved my problem within a few hours, for which I am really grateful. I thought that the incorrect display of prices is due to the application and it turned out that I had the problem a long time ago, created by other similar applications. 5 stars for the app and its team!

Aussie Pharma Direct

So far great! This app has all the features I need which has been hard to find. The support has also been brilliant. I am technically challenged and Jyoti was very nice and patient.

Fox and Wolf

Disappointed. The app boasts that it can offer custom exchange rates but this isn't true unless you have the shopify plan or above - basic does not work. This is not explained anywhere. Communication with the developer is good, but it was such a waste of time... he had gone through everything, setting up the necessary coding etc, and 30 mins later then said I needed to upgrade my plan. I wanted this app as it said it would allow me to set custom exchange rates and would therefore not need to pay 50 usd extra on a plan. I would not recommend!

January 5, 2021

We are sorry about your bad experience with our app. And I would like to inform you that Shopify only provides custom exchange rates with higher than the basic plan and we have mentioned that properly.

Thanks!

Positivity Apparel Store

The Currency Converter will Not work on our store. When asking for help they said they would help fix it. nearly a week later and nothing has been done. We have removed Collaborator Access and will now be looking at another Currency Converter App