Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

¡Qué Rico! Keto E-Books

So far, the app is excellent. We've had over 100 downloads without a single issue. It's very easy to use and understand. There are features that make it incredible valuable.

November 29, 2022

Awesome! I’m always happy to hear that merchants using my apps are happy with what they get! The app will continue to be improved and more features and speed optimizations are coming. Thanks a lot for your review :)

House Party Design

One more 5 star review from me! This is exactly what I was looking for and super easy to use. Thanks so much!

November 23, 2022

You are welcome but thank YOU so much for the review! So happy to read that my app perfectly fits your needs :-)

hyperhidrosistx

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app was just what I needed! Axel was great at putting it all together in an easy-to-follow manner. With this app, I sell a self-help program for hyperhidrosis. This app allowed me to put my audio, pdf files, and an introductory video together for sale as a digital download. It works smoothly and I am very happy. Thank you, Axel.

November 19, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that you find my app easy to use, that's my number two priority when I work on the app (the number one is customers satisfaction!). Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions about the app :-)

Michelle Dickey, Consultant, Coach, Trauma Specialist, & Author

Time spent using app About 1 year

Axel is amazing! For any type of digital product we want to add to our Shopify store, he is our right-hand man. From mp3 to mp4 and beyond, this app is the best! Easy peasy is totally reflective of the name. If we have an issue with uploading, he helps us get around that resistance. Glory be to God!

November 17, 2022

Thank you very much Michelle! I was super happy to find a solution for you, thanks for providing all the details that helped me to give you satisfaction :) . Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions.

tv-express.net

Location China

I used this app, It's perfect for me! It fully meets my business needs and is very professional. Technical staff Alex also patiently answers and solves my various problem.

November 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app :-)

Oceanfront Online

This is THE best app I could find for distributing digital products. I run an online store that sells Digital and Physical albums, and this has been a lifesaver in both being able to provide a zip file of all the music, as well as distributing private Bandcamp Codes (using the license key feature) on every purchase. If you have a use case similar to mine (you want to distribute both a zip file, and some type of license key with every order of some digital product). I highly highly highly reccomend this app!

November 13, 2022

Wow, what an amazing review. Thank you so much. I'm so happy to read that you are using the main app features (digital downloads and license keys) and that it helps you to run your business! Thanks for recommending the app :-)

The Boat Galley

Easy to use and does exactly what it says. I use it both for digital products and to provide a link to a bonus discount.

November 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! Glad you like the features you get with the app :-)

Deleptual

I have a pretty unique use case and had been struggling to find a solution. Basically I needed to generate license keys that were linked with dynamic URLS for digital game instances, and send those URLS in the purchase email. After emailing with Axel (the developer) we found a solution that worked pretty flawlessly by re-purposing the download button as a game link button. The developer is very quick to respond, and very insightful. Would highly recommend this product if you're selling digital goods.

November 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review but also for describing your use case that can definitely help other merchants to see the potential of the app. Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other requests or questions : you have my email :) … Thanks again!

Trending Stock Videos

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to integrate in the workflow, especially if you have multiple variants and categories! Recommended!

October 24, 2022

Thank you so much! Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions : you already have my email :-) !

ThisFrench.Life

Location France

The app acts as expected, and my digital products are delivered without issue to my customers. It's an easy process to attach the file to a product in my shop.

October 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Glad you mentioned the fact that it is easy to use : that's my aim when I develop new features for the app :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15