Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Superline Wholesale

This is a great app. Also, the developer is great. He helped me within 5 minutes of reaching out. Great app, easy to use, and great service.

June 15, 2022

Thank you so much! My top priority is customer's support and customer's satisfaction. So I'm glad that I was able to help you within 5 minutes after your initial request 😉

buyastar.online

This app solved an unusual issue for us but when we discovered an issue with the Shopify API we got on to Axel and he moved fast to solve the problem. Literally couldn't ask for more from him. Thanks

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much. Your feedback also helped me to bring an improvement into the app so that was really nice. Don’t hesitate to come back to me when you have any other questions or request 😉

Revega

Been using this for a number of months now and works well. No issues to date and very easy to use. Thanks.

May 11, 2022

Thanks for your review :)
Glad you like it and I'm sure you will also enjoy using the upcoming updates I'm preparing for the app. Thanks again!

Plus Three Press

Location Australia

The app is outstanding — great user experience and tones of customizability. Support is quick and very good. Would highly recommend it if your selling digital products.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad you talked about the customization possibilities into the app. It's one point I really try my best to constantly improve to let merchants like you have the perfect app per their needs! Thanks for your wonderful review :)

88WIN

The App is excellent and very user friendly. It has great features and is highly customisable. The support provided is really good, they're quick and helpful in answering the questions that we had. We would highly recommend this app for digital products.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! You also helped me with some great suggestions that I will soon implement into the app. Thanks again 😉

FurlsCrochet

This app is exactly as described! Easy to use and haven't had any issues with customer downloads. We love the customization abilities. Prior to purchase, customer service was extremely quick and helpful in answering any questions. Would highly recommend this app for digital downloads.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your review! I’m always happy to help or answer any questions you may have before or while you are using the app. Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions :)
Thanks again for your wonderful review!

ApplyBoard

Works really well. We use it to deliver license keys only without a download. It's well equipped for tracking orders and key associations for accounting etc. API integration is also available, which we plan on using soon.

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much and Happy Easter to you!
I'm happy to read that you are using a lot of specific parts of my app. And while the API is still pretty new, I am working on adding more features and endpoints to it for the next updates. Thanks again for your wonderful review and kind words :)

ORISHA.TECH

It's been great. The pricing scale is steep but understandable. Having a free option is great to begin with.

April 15, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and glad you liked the app! Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions about it :)

The Ymoug Co

I use this app to sell numerous files digitally and it does it really well. I sell 9 digital images and this app is great because it's very customisable and as far as i'm aware there is no limit! Best app i've used for digital products for sure!!

April 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your very complete review! My app can definitely be used for free if you have less than 10 digital products to sell. It seems to be your case so I’m glad you like it! Thanks again :)

My Grace Time

Depuis plusieurs semaines, je cherchais un moyen de permettre aux clients de recevoir automatiquement un lien de téléchargement de fichier PDF, un moyen de limiter le nombre de clics et la durée de lien de téléchargement. J'ai découvert Easy Digital Products, qui répond parfaitement à toutes mes attentes. Après un certain temps à comprendre le fonctionnement de l'application, elle est finalement facile à utiliser. J'apprécie le fait de personnaliser le type de message que les clients pourront recevoir dans leur boîte e-mail, cette partie m'a facilité la tâche et me fait gagner du temps pour avoir un rendu professionnel et soigné. De plus, Axel est serviable et réactif, il m'a aidé à résoudre un problème que je n'arrivais pas à résoudre. Je ne regrette pas de l'avoir téléchargé et de m'être abonné. Merci. A Loren.

March 21, 2022

Un énorme merci pour cet avis très détaillé qui m’a vraiment fait très plaisir. Ça m’encourage clairement à continuer de faire de mon mieux pour l’app et pour mes clients qui l’utilisent (comme vous). Merci encore et n’hésitez pas à revenir vers moi si vous avez la moindre question :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12