Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital products and downloads in a few clicks.

Premiumspiritlamp

Amazing service! App works perfect! I would go so far and say the best customer service next to shopify I've experienced the last 3 years! WOW!

October 18, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review! I'm always happy to help! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions or suggestions in the future for the app :)

Lizosoft

We sell alot of product keys and this app works perfect. If you sell licence keys, it is amazing and also shows the keys on the order page.
The developer updates this regularly with new features and is open to changes. As a key seller for 20+ years i would 100% recommend this app for selling licence/serial keys.

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much! And thank you for the amazing suggestions you sent me, they help me to keep making the app better and better. I will continue implementing the other ones you shared. Thanks again!

IzzyCommerce

Perfect app and really good fast support.
I works good and the owner of the app is really great guy that helps you really fast

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much! Always a pleasure to help and glad you like the app!

MyInspirationStudio

This app is wonderful! It is the magic that I needed. It was so easy to set up and Axel has provided amazing support. I am not techy so I needed some help with the download button and he jumped it and made it happen within minutes of my request. Thank you for creating such an amazing app.

September 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. Always happy to know when merchants like to use my apps. If you need anything else or have any other questions, you have my email and I’ll be glad to help!

Stranded with You

I love that this app gives my customers a super straightforward and, most importantly, reliable way to download their files. This app is very easy to use, and the developer is so helpful. Highly recommend it!

September 24, 2020

Thank you so much! I wanted to make an app that is super easy to use for both the merchants and the customers of your store. I'm super happy to read that you mentioned those points :) and thanks for the kind words about my support, I'm always here if you need some help or have any questions ;-)

Wanderlust Daily Store

Great app and very easy to use. Everything is explained in detail and the interface is user-friendly. Extra points to Axel for his support!

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review! My number one priority is to have the best possible customer support so I'm happy you said some words about it in your review :)

Engskesshop

We will use this app to sell unique participation tickets to a charity event. Axel was really responsive in helping me adjusting the button and text displayed in the order confirmation.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much! I was happy to integrate and customize the download button for you :) glad you like the app and my support!

Hemmafys

I can really recommend this app. Easy to understand and fantastic support. I had a little bit of trouble adding a line of code and Alex immediately helped me out. He even helped me translate a text into Swedish. Love it!

September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and it's always a pleasure to assist! If you have any other questions in the future, don't hesitate to send me an email :)

Innovatronix Shopify

If you're looking for one of the best app partners for your digital products, I highly recommend Easy Digital Products by Axel. :) Great customer service indeed, he will walk you through the basics if you're a newbie. Not only that, but his recommendations are also far beyond any customer service at par. MUST-HAVE APP for digital service.

August 22, 2020

Thank you so much, that's an amazing review! It was a pleasure talking with you about your suggestions - and as I said, I'm already thinking about them! I'm pretty sure we will talk again about it in the future :)

The Little Flower Digital Market

EDP is easy to use and Axel is an excellent Customer Care Provider. I especially like the icon in the lower right corner that says that someone is available to assist should I have problems. I had problems when uploading multiple files in a zip file, and Axel was right there to help me figure it out. Thanks Axel! Great App!

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about my app. And thanks again for the awesome rating :) !

Previous 1 3 4