Merchants highly recommend this app for selling digital products like PDFs, software, and courses due to its user-friendly interface and quick setup. They appreciate its efficient management of digital products, ability to handle large files, and customization options. Features like refreshing download links and limiting download counts have reduced customer complaints. The developer is praised for excellent customer support and the app is valued for its reasonable pricing without per-sale fees. Merchants find it reliable and time-saving.

December 12, 2023

This app is really straight forward. We were stuck finding a way to deliver license keys and this app is exactly what we needed in order to complete this task. And on top of that, the support is on point, always available to help and guide you if you have any questions

UKSafeSite.com
15 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 13, 2023

Thank you so much! I’m glad you found the solution you needed for the license keys part. It’s a feature I highly developed based on merchant suggestions and it will continue to be improved in the next updates. Thanks again :-) !

November 18, 2023

I love how easy it was to set up EDP and use it. When I had a question, Axel responded quickly and professionally. My shop is not open yet, but I've already tried it out with a test order and everything worked perfectly. Thanks, Axel. This app is great.

Tour My Germany Shop
3 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 20, 2023

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about my app. Don't hesitate to get back to me again if you have any other questions!

December 19, 2023

It is a great app and has fantastic support. I downloaded several different digital download apps and this one has the best pricing and support for the service it provides.

Bad Sheep Yarn
5 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 20, 2023

Thank you very much! And thanks for using one of the newest feature of the app (the new checkout extensibility app block for merchants who use this feature like you :-)). Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions.

November 6, 2023

Easy to use app. Download links perfectly placed after order plus customers get an email with the link also - this was everything I needed as we have 20+ digital products and variants. Axel is super quick to help with any issues. Thank you.

Silver Fox Limited
6 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 7, 2023

Thank you so much. I'm always here to help! You have my email so don't hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else :-)

February 1, 2024

Simple & rapide à mettre en place. Développeur disponible et réactif. Hâte de voir la suite !

Gravelpassion.fr
France
About 18 hours using the app
Axel Hardy replied February 2, 2024

Merci beaucoup, ça me fait très plaisir ! N'hésitez pas à revenir vers moi si vous avez la moindre question :-)

November 14, 2023

This app was easy to install and use. The download happens perfectly. Axel is very responsive to questions and offers in-depth support with any questions I have. I really like this app.

Instant Chemistry
28 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! It's my top priority to ensure merchants like you have a seamless experience and get the support they need. Don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else I can do for you. Thanks again :-)

October 19, 2023

I sell a lot of digital products in the form of PDF knitting patterns and this app makes it so easy to add new ones or update existing files.

Ewe Ewe Yarns
Over 1 year using the app
Axel Hardy replied October 21, 2023

Thank you so much for you review! And thanks for describing your use case. I'm super happy to know it fits your needs perfectly :-)

October 19, 2023

Axel has been incredibly helpful getting our sites up and running with his help. He has also been able to help us with any issues that have come up in a super timely matter and this is one of the most reliable apps for digital products available!

Kiive Audio
27 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied October 21, 2023

Thank you so much. I was glad to help and happy to take notes of your feedback to improve the app with new features in the next versions. Thanks again!

November 10, 2023

Such a Great App! Super easy to use & I really appreciate the great customer support. I had a couple of questions at the start and had them answered quickly & simply. Thank you!

Deb's HeArt Studio
1 day using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 11, 2023

Thank you so much, Deb! I was happy to help you and don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app :-)

August 23, 2023

I have been using this app for a few years now, and never once had a problem. I experienced my first issues today (totally my fault, I deleted variants instead of updating products). Customer service was so quick and helpful to help me work out what had happened. It was really reassuring to be able communicate with a real person who was genuinely interested in trying to help me. Thank you so much!

Paper Theory Patterns
Almost 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied August 24, 2023

Thank you so much and thanks also for being a user of the app for a few years now! I’m glad to know my app satisfies you perfectly here :)