Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

RMUS - Unmanned Solutions™ - Drone & Robotics Sales, Training and Support

Time spent using app 1 day

Very simple to set up and great support! Exactly what's needed to include license keys in purchases.

July 1, 2021

Thank you so much! Don't hesitation to come back to me if you have any questions about the app, I'm always happy to help :)

futuraise

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helps us a lot to sell license keys with our shop. You can change a lot in the settings and have a good guidance, so people like me can use it as well. Well done!

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The license keys part has also been improved a lot in the very last update and I will continue to make it better! Thanks for using the app and for taking the time to leave a review :)

Workhorse Type Foundry

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I tried out SendOwl and it was a complete disaster. Easy Digital Products however is perfect. Strong and reliable feature set and a great interface. Highly recommend!

June 20, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that my app perfectly fits your needs. I'm also glad you mentioned the app interface since it's a point I particularly take in consideration while developing new features in the app! Thank you so much again :)

YPSILON SHOP

Location Germany

Perfect app for digital products. Nice features, a lot of options to modify to your needs. Made a couple hundred sales and it worked without one single problem.

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and for the additional feedback you provided by email. It helps a lot! Thanks again :)

G.A.R.M. Company

Location Sweden

Excellent app for digital downloads and also excellent customer service. Used this app since we opened up shop and couldn't be happier with it!

May 30, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I’m always happy to help you when you have any questions so don’t hesitate to come back to me directly in the chat or via e-mail :) . Thanks again!

DIVISION

Location Palestinian Territories

Highly Recommend this APP.
It is very powerful App, the Team is very cooperative, adding features we ask about.
Very very Perfect App to use.

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm happy of our conversations about the app since the beginning, your comments really help me to improve it day by day! Thanks again Fadi :)

BIRTHFIT

Works great and Axel was so helpful! Highly recommend this for an easy way fo delivering your digital products!

May 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any other questions while using the app, I'm always happy to help :)

getlovetokens

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I tried digital attachment to sell license keys but it only works for one attachment. Easy Digital Products is a really good solution, respect!

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much! The license keys feature of the app is constantly improved based on merchant’s feedbacks. I’m glad you liked it :) . Thanks again!

AUDRIA RICHMOND

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Majority of products that I sell in my online shop is digital. I had been using other app for a few years and I was looking for an app that's more advance. This app is perfect. The interface is amazing and the customer service is amazing!!!

May 8, 2021

Thanks a lot Audria! I'm so happy you like my app, its interface and my customer service! I'm always glad to help so if you have any other questions, you already have my email : don't hesitate :) . Thanks again!

MHAMUSIC

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've just been using this app for a couple of days since transfering my store from Squarespace to Shopify and I'm really pleased with it so far. Axel is quick to respond on email and so far I've had no issues reported from my customers. Easy and straight forward :)

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much! I’m really glad to know that my app makes the transition from your old Squarespace website to Shopify easier. Don’t hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions, I’m always more than happy to help! :)