Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 5, 2022

I use this app to sell numerous files digitally and it does it really well. I sell 9 digital images and this app is great because it's very customisable and as far as i'm aware there is no limit! Best app i've used for digital products for sure!!

The Ymoug Co
Time spent using app: 19 days
Axel Hardy replied April 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your very complete review! My app can definitely be used for free if you have less than 10 digital products to sell. It seems to be your case so I’m glad you like it! Thanks again :)

March 19, 2022

Depuis plusieurs semaines, je cherchais un moyen de permettre aux clients de recevoir automatiquement un lien de téléchargement de fichier PDF, un moyen de limiter le nombre de clics et la durée de lien de téléchargement. J'ai découvert Easy Digital Products, qui répond parfaitement à toutes mes attentes. Après un certain temps à comprendre le fonctionnement de l'application, elle est finalement facile à utiliser. J'apprécie le fait de personnaliser le type de message que les clients pourront recevoir dans leur boîte e-mail, cette partie m'a facilité la tâche et me fait gagner du temps pour avoir un rendu professionnel et soigné. De plus, Axel est serviable et réactif, il m'a aidé à résoudre un problème que je n'arrivais pas à résoudre. Je ne regrette pas de l'avoir téléchargé et de m'être abonné. Merci. A Loren.

My Grace Time
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Axel Hardy replied March 21, 2022

Un énorme merci pour cet avis très détaillé qui m’a vraiment fait très plaisir. Ça m’encourage clairement à continuer de faire de mon mieux pour l’app et pour mes clients qui l’utilisent (comme vous). Merci encore et n’hésitez pas à revenir vers moi si vous avez la moindre question :)

March 11, 2022

We have been searching for months for an App like EDP; we are so glad to have stumbled upon it, amazing app, features & the founder Axel, he has helped us so much with particular things we needed, I 100% recommend this app for anyone selling digital goods! 10/10!

Blueprint
Time spent using app: 2 months
Axel Hardy replied March 12, 2022

Thank you so much! I’m happy to have found a solution for your particular needs here with the app. I’m sure it will also help other merchants so that’s perfect. Thanks for your wonderful review :) !

March 8, 2022

The app has been very reliable the past year. Also very attentive developer. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Shop | LigaInsider
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
Axel Hardy replied March 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I’m glad the app brings you the value you want. And I’m always here to help or to reply any questions merchants like you may have so I’m happy you mentioned it! Thanks again!

February 22, 2022

This is the perfect and easy solution to sell digital products. Axel was amazing at answering my questions because I wanted to make sure this solution would work with ShopifyLite. It does! It was easy to set up and has been working seamlessly with NO customer complaints.

Porch Daydreamer
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Axel Hardy replied February 23, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad it works per your needs with the Shopify Lite plan. Don't hesitate to come back to me if and when you have any questions about the app! Thanks again for your kind words :-)

Edited July 21, 2022

A great app saves us lots of time and avoids spending unnecessary resources to implement something like this. And amazing support from the developer very welcoming to new features and ideas. Soon we will definitely upgrade to the business license. It totally worth it. Update after 5 months: The app keeps getting better with new features + the developer Axel is an amazing and friendly guy always supporting and putting an extra effort to help you with your business. Thanks for the great work!

TechClass Digital Academy
Finland
Time spent using app: 10 months
Axel Hardy replied February 21, 2022

Thank you for your awesome review. I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to come back to me again if you have any questions :-)

February 15, 2022

Wonderful app, easy to use, any digital seller would need this app, i had simple issue with stamping the PDF with info from the product details, it was not possible with the current code base, the support was responsive and promise to add it in the next deployment, I would definitely recommend this app!

dozanworld
Time spent using app: 2 months
Axel Hardy replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much! Your suggestion for the PDF Stamping feature is in my to-do list and will be part of the next app update :-) . Thanks for the idea and kind words about my work here!

January 4, 2022

Anyone selling digital deliverables should have this app. EDP does exactly what it's supposed to do and the support is ASTOUNDING! I've tried numerous apps that take a lot of tinkering to work right, and this is the first one that actually has a fantastic user interface. I was able to get our digital store going in literally 10 minutes, and as we update files switching them out is very quick and easy. And support is fantastic. I've asked Axel several questions to make sure I'm doing something right and even put in a feature request and he's been super quick to respond and very helpful for my organization. I wish every app was as fantastic as this one.

Amber Rose Ministries
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Axel Hardy replied January 5, 2022

Thank you so much. That is really a wonderful review. I'm so glad that you talked about the interface since it's definitely a point I spent a lot of time working on when I update the app. Don't hesitate to come back to me when you have any questions, I'm always happy to help! Thanks again :)

December 27, 2021

I find the app super easy to use, and above all Alex the developer had made an adaptation for free even though I only use the free version. And above all, the adjustment was done within hours. Really great support !!! Ich finde die App super einfach zu bedienen, und vor allem hatte Alex der Entwickler, obwohl ich nur die free version benutze ein Anpassung kostenlos vorgenommen. Und vor allem war die Anpassung innerhalb von Stunden erledigt. Echt super Support !!!

Tree Color Konzept
Austria
Time spent using app: 1 day
Axel Hardy replied December 28, 2021

That's amazing. Thank you so much for your complete review and kind words about my app and support! I'm definitely more than happy to help if you need anything else with the app :)

December 16, 2021

Muy buena aplicación, se ha cambiado por otra que se utilizaba y ha mejorado la funcionalidad de productos digitales. Por otro lado, el soporte por parte de Axel Hardy fue: rápido, amable y eficaz. Recomendada!! Enhorabuena Alex Hardy :)

Blue Banana Brand
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
Axel Hardy replied December 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! My apologies, I'm replying in english but I understood what you wrote in your review and it definitely makes me super happy to read your kind words! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions :)