Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

Amber Rose Ministries

Anyone selling digital deliverables should have this app. EDP does exactly what it's supposed to do and the support is ASTOUNDING! I've tried numerous apps that take a lot of tinkering to work right, and this is the first one that actually has a fantastic user interface. I was able to get our digital store going in literally 10 minutes, and as we update files switching them out is very quick and easy. And support is fantastic. I've asked Axel several questions to make sure I'm doing something right and even put in a feature request and he's been super quick to respond and very helpful for my organization. I wish every app was as fantastic as this one.

January 5, 2022

Thank you so much. That is really a wonderful review. I'm so glad that you talked about the interface since it's definitely a point I spent a lot of time working on when I update the app. Don't hesitate to come back to me when you have any questions, I'm always happy to help! Thanks again :)

Tree Color Konzept

I find the app super easy to use, and above all Alex the developer had made an adaptation for free even though I only use the free version. And above all, the adjustment was done within hours. Really great support !!! Ich finde die App super einfach zu bedienen, und vor allem hatte Alex der Entwickler, obwohl ich nur die free version benutze ein Anpassung kostenlos vorgenommen. Und vor allem war die Anpassung innerhalb von Stunden erledigt. Echt super Support !!!

December 28, 2021

That's amazing. Thank you so much for your complete review and kind words about my app and support! I'm definitely more than happy to help if you need anything else with the app :)

Blue Banana Brand

Muy buena aplicación, se ha cambiado por otra que se utilizaba y ha mejorado la funcionalidad de productos digitales. Por otro lado, el soporte por parte de Axel Hardy fue: rápido, amable y eficaz. Recomendada!! Enhorabuena Alex Hardy :)

December 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! My apologies, I'm replying in english but I understood what you wrote in your review and it definitely makes me super happy to read your kind words! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions :)

SHARKTVpPRONET

رائع جداً من افضل التطبيقات للبطاقات الرقمية انصح فيه بقوة انصح فيه جداً كنت ابحث عن تطبيقات كثيرة لكن هذا الوحيد الذي اعجبني

December 12, 2021

Thank you so much! I was able to translate your review and am so happy to read your kind words. Thanks again :)

The Copy Bar™ by Ashlyn Writes

We switched to this app right before Black Friday sales, and it worked like a dream! I do wish the app had a few more features, but the developer said they are on the list to create. The developer also offered QUICK and SUPER HELPFUL troubleshooting strategies!

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You are the 100th on my app and it means a lot! I will definitely integrate the features you suggested that will also help other merchants. Thanks again for your kind words :)

foodora AB - presentkort.foodora.se

Great and simple app. Easy to install and configure. Awesome support and app developer is open for feedback.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much! I always follow merchants suggestions, it's what made the app what it is today so thanks for that, your idea is awesome and I will integrate it in a future update. Thanks again :)

THEORIES + EVIDENCE

Works great! Easy set-up and everything is personalizable. You also get super quick and helpful support via the App-Chat when you need it. Can only recommend.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm always happy to help : don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app. Thanks again :)

resal games رسال قيمز

evaluated a couple of apps and this one by far is the best one that suits my needs. Good flexibility and selection of features. Would love to support adding multiple fields other than just the license key such as expiration, serial number..etc and also link to shopify inventory

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am working on new updates for the app including the feature you suggested with new fields for the license keys. It's a big one but I'm on it! Thanks again :)

StylizeIt

This app works great, and the support provided is exceptional. Do not hesitate to try it out! It will not disappoint.

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much! I was happy to find a solution for your theme problem :) . Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or need some help!

Khaotik Kreations

I use this app to sell my digital designs. This app works great for having a lot of designs and is very user friendly. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone selling digital products. The creator of the app is also very helpful with any questions or recommendations on helping improving anything that might work better for you and your products.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to improve the app based on merchant's feedbacks like the one you shared with me by email. I will definitely continue to release new updates to make the app better and better :) . Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11