Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use and customization in managing digital products like PDFs and license keys. Features such as quick upload, inventory management, and customizable delivery messages are highlighted. The app's performance is reliable with instant download delivery. The customer support, especially from developer Axel, is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness.

February 4, 2024

absolutely awesome app and the customer serves is great as well

Mikes Discount Electronics
6 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied February 6, 2024

Thanks a lot and I’m always happy to help! :-)

January 25, 2024

Great app and easy to use. Great and very prompt and kind chat support/

Rebuild Love
4 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied January 27, 2024

Thank you so much for your review! And I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to contact me again if you need anything else with the app :-)

January 13, 2024

It's an amazing app, super easy to set up, and support is always ready to assist.

It's a must-app for every store!

Продуктивна Майка
Bulgaria
About 2 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied January 14, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review about my app. Glad you liked it and I’m happy I was able to assist you here :-)

January 24, 2024

This application is very good. You can easily import digital products like pdf files without any issues. I would really recommend this to anyone!
Thank you Axel for your work!

CeoReads
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
Axel Hardy replied January 25, 2024

Thank you very much for your review. I'm trying my best for the app with new features coming every months. Thanks again! :-)

December 7, 2023

This was the perfect solution for us for offering a limited selection of downloadable products. Axel and the team were always available to offer support or assistance. The product worked well with Shopify platform.

Say No To Slow
New Zealand
5 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 8, 2023

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! And you have my email if you have any other questions about the app :-)

November 27, 2023

This is the best app out there for digital downloads - no question about it.

Very intuitive to set up, great customization options, customer service is also absolutely 10/10

I've had major issues with other digital downloads apps so this one is a life saver!! Thank you

Wave Index
7 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my app and support. Don't hesitate to contact to me when you want if you have any questions about the app :-)

December 7, 2023

The interface is easy to use and customize! Literally you just upload your PDF (or whatever format your product is in), link it to the product in your shopify store and set it live. Takes just a few minutes, which is really helpful for me. I run 2 businesses and have a super busy life, so time savers are crucial. I'd also like to add that the developer, Axel, is very kind and very helpful. I totally recommend this app!

Jade Aminah
3 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review about my app. I’m so happy to know it makes your life easier since working on the app interface to make it intuitive and smooth is one of my top priorities.

November 20, 2023

We really wish we'd downloaded this app a lot sooner. We were stuck with Shopify's terrible digital downloads app for eight months, facing non-stop issues and constantly having to apologize to our customers over email about their files.

Ever since we switched to this app, it's been like a breath of fresh air. Our inbox is finally quiet, no more problems! The interface is easy and smart, does exactly what we need. And if a customer can't download a file, there's a simple button to refresh their links. We absolutely love this app - it's made a huge difference in our business and in our customers' experience. Plus, Axel is really on the ball and super helpful.

Cinegrams
7 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied November 22, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It also means a lot because it is the 200th review on the app, which is amazing. Thanks a lot!

December 6, 2023

We use this app to sell product license activation keys, and it works well for that purpose. You can easily add your own keys and assign them to different products. It was easy to install and configure. We use the upgraded version to enable multiple collections of keys (using tags) and to allow us to customize the email template to our needs. Very pleased with it so far.

Pebble Geo
23 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 7, 2023

Thank you so much! I'm happy you mentioned using the license keys feature as it is one of the feature I highly improved in the last app updates based on merchant suggestions like you. Thanks again :-)

December 12, 2023

This app is really straight forward. We were stuck finding a way to deliver license keys and this app is exactly what we needed in order to complete this task. And on top of that, the support is on point, always available to help and guide you if you have any questions

UKSafeSite.com
15 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 13, 2023

Thank you so much! I’m glad you found the solution you needed for the license keys part. It’s a feature I highly developed based on merchant suggestions and it will continue to be improved in the next updates. Thanks again :-) !