Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 26, 2022

I can't say enough great things about this App and the developer, Axel. I had some questions, so I messaged the developer and he promptly responded. He even implemented an update to incorporate an issue we were having with PDF Stamping on our larger documents. He answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was a bother or that any of my questions were silly. This App is exactly what we need and the customer service is beyond what we could ask for. If I could give it more than 5-stars, I would!

The Cross Legacy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Axel Hardy replied July 26, 2022

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much, Chrissy! I’m always happy to help, so thanks for reaching out about your PDF Stamping request. It helped me to discover an improvement to make into the app - I’m glad you liked it. Thank you so much again!

July 18, 2022

Such an upgrade from the default Shopify digital products app! Very easy-to-use interface with lots of options to customize. Very excited for any future features that are added!

kdornbier designs
Time spent using app: 11 days
Axel Hardy replied July 18, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm constantly working on improving the app. An update has been published last week and there are more features to come in the next few weeks :-)

June 15, 2022

This is a great app. Also, the developer is great. He helped me within 5 minutes of reaching out. Great app, easy to use, and great service.

Superline Wholesale
Time spent using app: 8 days
Axel Hardy replied June 15, 2022

Thank you so much! My top priority is customer's support and customer's satisfaction. So I'm glad that I was able to help you within 5 minutes after your initial request 😉

May 18, 2022

This app solved an unusual issue for us but when we discovered an issue with the Shopify API we got on to Axel and he moved fast to solve the problem. Literally couldn't ask for more from him. Thanks

buyastar.online
Time spent using app: 3 months
Axel Hardy replied May 18, 2022

Thank you so much. Your feedback also helped me to bring an improvement into the app so that was really nice. Don’t hesitate to come back to me when you have any other questions or request 😉

May 11, 2022

Been using this for a number of months now and works well. No issues to date and very easy to use. Thanks.

Revega
Time spent using app: 4 months
Axel Hardy replied May 11, 2022

Thanks for your review :)
Glad you like it and I'm sure you will also enjoy using the upcoming updates I'm preparing for the app. Thanks again!

May 11, 2022

The app is outstanding — great user experience and tones of customizability. Support is quick and very good. Would highly recommend it if your selling digital products.

Plus Three Press
Time spent using app: 3 months
Axel Hardy replied May 11, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad you talked about the customization possibilities into the app. It's one point I really try my best to constantly improve to let merchants like you have the perfect app per their needs! Thanks for your wonderful review :)

May 5, 2022

The App is excellent and very user friendly. It has great features and is highly customisable. The support provided is really good, they're quick and helpful in answering the questions that we had. We would highly recommend this app for digital products.

88WIN
Time spent using app: 4 days
Axel Hardy replied May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! You also helped me with some great suggestions that I will soon implement into the app. Thanks again 😉

April 22, 2022

This app is exactly as described! Easy to use and haven't had any issues with customer downloads. We love the customization abilities. Prior to purchase, customer service was extremely quick and helpful in answering any questions. Would highly recommend this app for digital downloads.

FurlsCrochet
Time spent using app: 24 days
Axel Hardy replied April 22, 2022

Thanks for your review! I’m always happy to help or answer any questions you may have before or while you are using the app. Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions :)
Thanks again for your wonderful review!

April 18, 2022

Works really well. We use it to deliver license keys only without a download. It's well equipped for tracking orders and key associations for accounting etc. API integration is also available, which we plan on using soon.

ApplyBoard
Time spent using app: 13 days
Axel Hardy replied April 18, 2022

Thank you so much and Happy Easter to you!
I'm happy to read that you are using a lot of specific parts of my app. And while the API is still pretty new, I am working on adding more features and endpoints to it for the next updates. Thanks again for your wonderful review and kind words :)

April 14, 2022

It's been great. The pricing scale is steep but understandable. Having a free option is great to begin with.

ORISHA.TECH
Time spent using app: 6 months
Axel Hardy replied April 15, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and glad you liked the app! Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions about it :)