Merchants highly recommend this app for managing and selling digital products. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, quick upload times, and ability to handle large files. Features such as limiting downloads, stamping digital products, and direct downloads from the order page are appreciated. The app offers high customization and efficient management of digital products and license keys. Many commend the responsive and helpful customer support. The app's performance is also noted, delivering digital products flawlessly and automatically.

July 27, 2023

Axel provided me with excellent support that was fast and efficient. I was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. The plugin is also amazing and easy to use. It has many features and functions that suit my needs. I think this plugin is one of the best in the market and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality product.

MajorGeeks
27 minutes using the app
Axel Hardy replied July 28, 2023

Thank you so much, that's a wonderful review and your kind words really made my day. You have my email if you have any other questions about the app :-)

June 11, 2023

Very good for digital products. i am using it for a month and i upgraded my plan because it is working great!

MyFxExpert
4 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied June 11, 2023

Thank you so much! So happy to count you as a pro user of the app now :)

July 5, 2023

Couldn't recommend higher, does exactly what I need and super efficient, friendly and accommodating support

Sam Thomas music
7 days using the app
Axel Hardy replied July 6, 2023

Thank you so much Sam!

May 2, 2023

Easy Digital Products is an excellent solution for anyone who wants to automate the delivery of digital products from Shopify. The app is incredibly easy to use and allows you to set up the entire process in just a few simple steps.

One of the standout features of Easy Digital Products when compared to other plugins or SaaS add-ons is the amazing creator of the solution, Axel Hardy, he is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Mais Loot
Brazil
7 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied May 2, 2023

Thank you so much ; not only for recommending my app but also for your kind words! I'm always happy to help and you have my email if you have any other questions / requests. Thanks again!

November 27, 2023

This is the best app out there for digital downloads - no question about it.

Very intuitive to set up, great customization options, customer service is also absolutely 10/10

I've had major issues with other digital downloads apps so this one is a life saver!! Thank you

Wave Index
Axel Hardy replied November 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my app and support. Don't hesitate to contact to me when you want if you have any questions about the app :-)

May 25, 2023

Super easy to set up and use. A video is ready to show you how to do every step. Exactly what I was looking for!

CoviMedical Home
Germany
2 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied May 26, 2023

Thank you so much! I’m working on more videos to explain other features of the app - thanks for mentioning this part :)

January 3, 2023

I’ve been using this app to sell digital products and serial numbers for two years and I couldn’t be happier with my choice!

The app is doing everything that I wanted it to do and more. It is very easy to use and my customers seem to like it as well as I only had only a few ones asking me how to get their files after their purchase.

The developer also replies really quickly to emails when I’m in need of assistance and I appreciate that a lot.

Highly recommend it.

Nami Audio
France
About 1 year using the app
Axel Hardy replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I'm so happy to read that you are using it for two years already. Hope you appreciate the updates and new features I'm constantly bringing to the app as well. I wish you a happy new year and thanks again for your kind words :)

January 31, 2023

This application works incredibly well. Intuitive and easy to set up, very responsive customer service, and works... I haven't had customers not getting their downloads, if there are issues it's on the customers side not the app side.

The ability to limit number of times the customer can download a file, but I have the admin ability to over ride and reset the download count when a customer is having problems on their end. I was able to figure out how to do this without needing a tutorial or to reach out for support...

Well done app.

Would highly recommend if you have digital products to sel

Freeze Drying Cookbook
About 2 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied January 31, 2023

Wow, that's a wonderful review - thank you so much for your kind words and for describing some cool features of the app. The app is also constantly updated with new features so I hope you will love the future ones as much as the current ones. Thanks again!

April 20, 2023

The app is easy to set up and maintain and works very well for our purposes. Customer service/support are top notch! Highly recommend.

CTA, Inc.
About 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied April 21, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions :)

December 27, 2022

Nothing but great experiences with this app. The dev is extremely responsive and helpful! Been using it in our shop for 3 years and great experience all around!

PlaneEnglish
Almost 2 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much! I’m always happy to read some reviews from long terms customers like you, glad you like the app and continue to use it after 3 years!