Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 16, 2021

Support is great - super easy to use. Very reasonably priced - highly recommend 10/10. Really enjoying and so far no issues with customers downloading!

El Print Latino
Axel Hardy replied September 16, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm really happy that you mentioned the fact that the app is easy to use : it's definitely one of my main priorities when I add new features. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else, I'm always happy to help. And thanks again for your kind words :)

September 6, 2021

Incredible customer support from an attentive developer who's willing to help. He provided a solution that fits our needs and we were then able to upgrade and move forward with business! Highly recommended.

Stanley Delivers
Time spent using app: 6 months
Axel Hardy replied September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad that the solution I provided worked for the specific situation we talked about :)
Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app. Thanks again!

August 26, 2021

Very cool app doing what it should do. Also very fast and super helpful support. Big thanks to Alex for making this!

Dermatopathology Books
Austria
Time spent using app: 8 months
Axel Hardy replied August 27, 2021

Thank you so much! I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to contact me when you have any questions about the app. Thanks again for your review :)

August 14, 2021

Amazing app! A few months back I had been searching and wracking my brains on how to fulfil digital items without going through a long cumbersome process - this app does it all without any hassle and has a brilliant method to manage digital inventory. Would love to see one more feature perhaps - A way to mask the digital item that is given in the order and a way to know its been "redeemed" or "opened"

Oculium VR
Axel Hardy replied August 14, 2021

Thank you so much! Your review was already amazing but you made it even better with your awesome suggestions to improve the app. I always highly take in consideration the merchant vision and they help me to improve the app in the different updates I push. I have added both of your ideas in my to-do list and I will study them next week to see if I can integrate them in a future app update :)

August 11, 2021

Once we set it up the only thing we needed to do was to ensure that we kept an eye on how many of our licenses were left. You can tag different sets of licenses so that they proper ones are delivered with the right product. This app works so well that you almost forget it's even there, we've had no issues delivering almost 1000 licensees, and there has been ZERO issues. We've not had one support case about a user not getting their license or not being able to find it. This is the mark of a great app.

Ellusionist
Axel Hardy replied August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your very complete and honest review, I appreciate your kind words about my work a lot! You know that you can contact me anytime when you have any questions or requests about my app through the integrated support chat :)

July 14, 2021

We were a little worried before rolling out a big download for the first time and as the very first thing we do with this app. It could not have gone better. The downloads were rock solid and we had zero customer support tickets about it. It's also worth mentioning that the developer offers incredible support. Very responsive and accommodating, which makes us feel like it was a great choice to trust their solution for our brand. Short version: get it. The peace of mind is worth every penny.

Bogren Digital
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Axel Hardy replied July 14, 2021

Thank you so much! Your review definitely made my day :)
I'm more than happy to help you when you have any questions and glad to read that you are recommending my app to other merchants! Thanks again!

July 14, 2021

I have switched from Digital Downloads App to Easy Digital Products. I was facing too many issue there. Yesterday, just I started integrating this and my experience is really awesome. The top of all is the excellent customer service which I experienced. I was facing some difficulties during the integration and I just left a question on the chat. Just within 30 minutes I got a reply with the solution. It was sorted. Then I directly chat with Axel Hardy, He solved all my queries on the spot with patience. This is what is known as customer service because product is available everywhere but what is more important is the service. Great Axel. Keep the great work going.

Future in Hands
India
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Axel Hardy replied July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I'm so happy to read that my app fits your needs. You know that if you have any other questions while using it, you can contact me through the integrated chat. I will always be more than happy to help! Thanks again :)

July 1, 2021

我用这个应用派发激活码,很好用。如果能支持多语种就更好了。还有基于不同的种类分开不同的提示也会更好。目前来说功能是基本够用的,但是对于未来,是否能有一些组合定制的可能性或者也能对使用有更多的帮助。给予好评。

Toppal
China
Time spent using app: 6 months
Axel Hardy replied July 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! It's in Chinese but I was able to translate it. If you want to share more details about the suggestion you made here by email, feel free to contact me, I'm always happy to improve my app based on great suggestions like yours :)

July 1, 2021

Very simple to set up and great support! Exactly what's needed to include license keys in purchases.

RMUS - Unmanned Solutions™ - Drone & Robotics Sales, Training and Support
Time spent using app: 1 day
Axel Hardy replied July 1, 2021

Thank you so much! Don't hesitation to come back to me if you have any questions about the app, I'm always happy to help :)

June 23, 2021

This app helps us a lot to sell license keys with our shop. You can change a lot in the settings and have a good guidance, so people like me can use it as well. Well done!

futuraise
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Axel Hardy replied June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The license keys part has also been improved a lot in the very last update and I will continue to make it better! Thanks for using the app and for taking the time to leave a review :)