Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Edd magad szabaddá

Original review (06.02.2021): This app works perfectly. Very easy to use and so customizable. It is also great that there is a free plan so you can try it out and see if it works for your needs. But above all, Axel is so helpful. We have encountered an issue and he solved it right away and he is incredibly kind. Thank you for this app Axel, we are forever grateful to you! :-) Cannot recommend it enough!
_______________________________
Update (10.09.2021): I would like to add to my previous review that Axel continues to amaze me with how supportive and helpful he is. The app is great in and of itself: easy to use, new features are coming up all the time. But above all if there is an issue, he replies back asap. We have recently encountered a challenge that was totally not because of his app, but originated directly from Shopify resulting in an issue with our digital downloads. He is kind and he goes out of his way trying to solve the issues. In addition to that, Axel keeps you updated and explains everything for the layman. Plus he offers to help to do it himself if you are not able to do it on your end. I have never before experienced such a great app and customer service. If you need an app for your digital products, look no further!

February 6, 2021

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! Don't hesitate to get back to me in the future if you have any other questions or need anything else :)

DollarCreatives

Used this app for over 100 digital files, it's 100% amazing. The customer support guy is super fast and nice, 5 stars all around - by far the best app for digital products. You can even customize the email receipt - it's SO EASY and fast! Instant delivery after customer purchases, no problems at all. Thanks!!!

February 6, 2021

Thank you very much! Your review is amazing and motivates me to always improve the app and continue to make it easy to use for everyone. If you have any questions in the future, I'm more than happy to help :)

Rocket Powered Sound

This app is professional and well done, not to mention the superior customer service. They genuinely care, thanks.

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or to reply any questions you have :) thanks again!

Jasmin Badd

Some customers are having download issues. The app doesn't send the download correctly and I have to send to customers manually.

February 2, 2021

- EDITED ON February 15th, 2021 -
The issue described here was due to the fact that your customers downloaded the files through Instagram stories and with a very basic browser that didn't support the downloads. Despite that, I found a workaround and the issue is now fixed.

ORIGINAL ANSWER BELOW :
As I explained in our email conversation, this issue was due to the fact that your customers are accessing your website through Instagram stories. The browser on Instagram is a very simplified one with limited features that does not properly support downloads. But still, I have found a workaround for this point and it is part of v2.7.2 published today for the app. My number one priority being customer satisfaction, I really hope this fix will change your mind on this review!

Licentieverkoop

There isn't any better digital product app out there! There are some others out there but THIS one is by far the best and easiest app i've ever used! Good job for making such an easy to use app!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Glad you liked it and don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions or suggestions about the app :)

Witches of Insta

Love this app! We've tried a few of different ones and this has worked the best for us. It's SUPER easy to use and the best part about it is the awesome customer service. I can highly recommend using this app!

January 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your great comment about my app and support! I was glad to help you and find a solution for you. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions in the future :)

Tiny Tongan Treasures

So far so good! We ran into a little problem creating an email template but Axel was very quick to respond and fixed the issue. Great customer service and user-friendly app!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much! Always happy to help if you encounter something unusual! I'm glad you mentioned the "user-friendly" side of my app : that's a point on which I focus A LOT when developing new features in Easy Digital Products :)

Direct.Key

We use it for our stores. Its a very good solution for us. Axel is very friendly and you can reach him direkt by email. Price and service is best if you want to sell digital items.

January 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review! You have my contact information if you need anything with the app or have any questions. Thanks again :)

Sustainavigator

Super fast, reliable and helpful support when issues come up - a customer claimed not to have received the automatic download, and Axel helped within one hour to fix the topic. Thanks! Great app! I just launched my eBook with it at: https://sustainavigator.com/products/ebook Easy to install, useful features (e.g., license keys, response mails) and a marvelous support in the process - fast, competent and very helpful answers by Axel. I would love to use the paid plan as it offers some more features but will have to sell first a few more books :-). Thanks and best wishes, Anke

January 6, 2021

Thanks a lot! Glad you were able to successfully launch your ebook thanks to my app :)

Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions or need some precisions on how to use a specific part of the app!

Ezdcode

This integration is easy to implement and use - but should there be any queries, they are promptly and professionally addressed by Axel. We had an urgent issue that we HAD to iron out prior to launch, and he swiftly fixed it within a couple of hours. Thank you!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always there to help when you need anything with my apps! When something needs to be changed for the best, I'm always happy to improve the app. Thanks again and Happy New Year :)