Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 19, 2021

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I tried out SendOwl and it was a complete disaster. Easy Digital Products however is perfect. Strong and reliable feature set and a great interface. Highly recommend!

Workhorse Type Foundry
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Axel Hardy replied June 20, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that my app perfectly fits your needs. I'm also glad you mentioned the app interface since it's a point I particularly take in consideration while developing new features in the app! Thank you so much again :)

June 9, 2021

Perfect app for digital products. Nice features, a lot of options to modify to your needs. Made a couple hundred sales and it worked without one single problem.

YPSILON SHOP
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Axel Hardy replied June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and for the additional feedback you provided by email. It helps a lot! Thanks again :)

May 30, 2021

Excellent app for digital downloads and also excellent customer service. Used this app since we opened up shop and couldn't be happier with it!

G.A.R.M. Company
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 months
Axel Hardy replied May 30, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I’m always happy to help you when you have any questions so don’t hesitate to come back to me directly in the chat or via e-mail :) . Thanks again!

May 28, 2021

Highly Recommend this APP.
It is very powerful App, the Team is very cooperative, adding features we ask about.
Very very Perfect App to use.

DIVISION
Palestinian Territories
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Axel Hardy replied May 30, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm happy of our conversations about the app since the beginning, your comments really help me to improve it day by day! Thanks again Fadi :)

May 21, 2021

Works great and Axel was so helpful! Highly recommend this for an easy way fo delivering your digital products!

BIRTHFIT
Time spent using app: 6 months
Axel Hardy replied May 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any other questions while using the app, I'm always happy to help :)

May 10, 2021

I tried digital attachment to sell license keys but it only works for one attachment. Easy Digital Products is a really good solution, respect!

getlovetokens
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Axel Hardy replied May 10, 2021

Thank you so much! The license keys feature of the app is constantly improved based on merchant’s feedbacks. I’m glad you liked it :) . Thanks again!

May 7, 2021

Majority of products that I sell in my online shop is digital. I had been using other app for a few years and I was looking for an app that's more advance. This app is perfect. The interface is amazing and the customer service is amazing!!!

AUDRIA RICHMOND
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Axel Hardy replied May 8, 2021

Thanks a lot Audria! I'm so happy you like my app, its interface and my customer service! I'm always glad to help so if you have any other questions, you already have my email : don't hesitate :) . Thanks again!

May 4, 2021

I've just been using this app for a couple of days since transfering my store from Squarespace to Shopify and I'm really pleased with it so far. Axel is quick to respond on email and so far I've had no issues reported from my customers. Easy and straight forward :)

MHAMUSIC
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Axel Hardy replied May 4, 2021

Thank you so much! I’m really glad to know that my app makes the transition from your old Squarespace website to Shopify easier. Don’t hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions, I’m always more than happy to help! :)

April 26, 2021

Great App, love the simplicity and works flawlessly. The free plan made it easy for me to start and looking into the premium features as things grow.

Creator Pricing Calculator
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
Axel Hardy replied April 26, 2021

Thank you so much! The best way to start a week for me is to receive this kind of review!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions while using the app, I'm always happy to help :)

April 14, 2021

great app and support doing exactly what it should the look and feel modern and elegant highly recommended great value for money!

CDKeys. Israel
Israel
Time spent using app: 1 day
Axel Hardy replied April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm super happy that you mentioned the look & feel of the app, it's always a point I highly take in consideration when I develop new features :)