Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use and customization in managing digital products like PDFs and license keys. Features such as quick upload, inventory management, and customizable delivery messages are highlighted. The app's performance is reliable with instant download delivery. The customer support, especially from developer Axel, is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness.

Edited January 22, 2023

Elegant easy to setup and use app which delivers a range of eBooks faultlessly. The support is outstanding - quick and painstaking (immediate response on a Sunday evening!!) Highly recommended.

Been using this app for a couple years now on two different sites. Support is also awesome - on a Sunday morning (UK time) the support response was 5 minutes after emailing them, and the problem was sorted immediately based on their advice! Outstanding!

MuseumsEtc Ltd
Axel Hardy replied March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm always happy to help and even during weekends :) ! Glad you mentioned the fact that the app is easy to use! Thanks again!

Edited November 15, 2021

This app works great, and the support provided is exceptional. Do not hesitate to try it out! It will not disappoint.

StylizeIt
Axel Hardy replied November 15, 2021

Thank you so much! I was happy to find a solution for your theme problem :) . Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or need some help!

Edited December 28, 2020

My shop specifically deals with digital downloads, I needed something 100% reliable for me a) to be able to upload files easily and more importantly b) for my customers to be able to receive their download instantly without glitch and this has been absolutely the perfect solution.

The Pagan by Avalon
Axel Hardy replied December 29, 2020

Thank you so much! An awesome review to read and I'm happy to see that the app gives you the value you are looking for. You know that if you have any question you can contact me and I'm always happy to help. Thanks again for your wonderful review here :)

March 2, 2021

I used this app because of the multiple files option and also the size limits for the downloads. Alex provides excellent support and the platform is easy to navigate and the file attachment simple. I recommend this app if you want to sell digital prints or products and just need to set it and forget it.

Oh She Creates Shop
Axel Hardy replied March 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions or need to be guided more on how to use the app :)
Thanks again!

May 17, 2020

I like this app a lot! Download links always works. And i had a question for Axel, he replied very quickly. Very good customer service.

shopleylahesna
Belgium
Axel Hardy replied May 17, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it and don't hesitate if you have any more questions ;-)

May 28, 2021

Highly Recommend this APP.
It is very powerful App, the Team is very cooperative, adding features we ask about.
Very very Perfect App to use.

DIVISION
Palestinian Territories
Axel Hardy replied May 30, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm happy of our conversations about the app since the beginning, your comments really help me to improve it day by day! Thanks again Fadi :)

February 24, 2021

Axel has done such an amazing job with this app, it provides an end-to-end experience for sellers of digital products. What stood out to me is the exquisite customer service, which makes such a difference when you've got a query that you just need it resolved in a timely manner and effectively so you can get back to making sales. Truly recommend!

Zabos
Axel Hardy replied February 25, 2021

Thank you so much! I was so happy to guide you through the app while replying to your questions in the chat. I'm super glad you liked the app and support I provide. Customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or need to be guided more :)

Edited September 10, 2021

Original review (06.02.2021): This app works perfectly. Very easy to use and so customizable. It is also great that there is a free plan so you can try it out and see if it works for your needs. But above all, Axel is so helpful. We have encountered an issue and he solved it right away and he is incredibly kind. Thank you for this app Axel, we are forever grateful to you! :-) Cannot recommend it enough!
_______________________________
Update (10.09.2021): I would like to add to my previous review that Axel continues to amaze me with how supportive and helpful he is. The app is great in and of itself: easy to use, new features are coming up all the time. But above all if there is an issue, he replies back asap. We have recently encountered a challenge that was totally not because of his app, but originated directly from Shopify resulting in an issue with our digital downloads. He is kind and he goes out of his way trying to solve the issues. In addition to that, Axel keeps you updated and explains everything for the layman. Plus he offers to help to do it himself if you are not able to do it on your end. I have never before experienced such a great app and customer service. If you need an app for your digital products, look no further!

Edd magad szabaddá
Hungary
Axel Hardy replied February 6, 2021

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! Don't hesitate to get back to me in the future if you have any other questions or need anything else :)

June 23, 2021

This app helps us a lot to sell license keys with our shop. You can change a lot in the settings and have a good guidance, so people like me can use it as well. Well done!

futuraise
Germany
Axel Hardy replied June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The license keys part has also been improved a lot in the very last update and I will continue to make it better! Thanks for using the app and for taking the time to leave a review :)

October 10, 2022

no problems so far, been using the app for a few months. uploaded three big files and no issues. smaller files work good too

Wesche Tattoo
Axel Hardy replied October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Glad it works as per your needs! Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions while using it :)