Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

E.Denise Tutoring Services

This app is great, but the response and personal assistance from the developer really helped! I'll use it forever.

October 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any other questions about the app, I am always happy to reply and to help :)

Rainboowks™️

Location Italy

This app works perfectly, I never had a problem, and the only time I had one (because of a incompatibility with a private app I use) the developer Axel helped me and was very fast, he fixed the problem in a second. By far the best app for digital products.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much! And thanks for contacting me about this small issue... I was super happy to fix it quickly for your use case :)

Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app in the future ;-)

Premiumspiritlamp

Location Germany

Amazing service! App works perfect! I would go so far and say the best customer service next to shopify I've experienced the last 3 years! WOW!

October 18, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review! I'm always happy to help! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions or suggestions in the future for the app :)

Lizosoft

Time spent using app About 2 months

We sell alot of product keys and this app works perfect. If you sell licence keys, it is amazing and also shows the keys on the order page.
The developer updates this regularly with new features and is open to changes. As a key seller for 20+ years i would 100% recommend this app for selling licence/serial keys.

October 12, 2020

Thank you so much! And thank you for the amazing suggestions you sent me, they help me to keep making the app better and better. I will continue implementing the other ones you shared. Thanks again!

IzzyCommerce

Location Netherlands

Perfect app and really good fast support.
I works good and the owner of the app is really great guy that helps you really fast

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much! Always a pleasure to help and glad you like the app!

MyInspirationStudio

This app is wonderful! It is the magic that I needed. It was so easy to set up and Axel has provided amazing support. I am not techy so I needed some help with the download button and he jumped it and made it happen within minutes of my request. Thank you for creating such an amazing app.

September 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. Always happy to know when merchants like to use my apps. If you need anything else or have any other questions, you have my email and I’ll be glad to help!

Stranded with You

I love that this app gives my customers a super straightforward and, most importantly, reliable way to download their files. This app is very easy to use, and the developer is so helpful. Highly recommend it!

September 24, 2020

Thank you so much! I wanted to make an app that is super easy to use for both the merchants and the customers of your store. I'm super happy to read that you mentioned those points :) and thanks for the kind words about my support, I'm always here if you need some help or have any questions ;-)

Wanderlust Daily Store

Location Italy

Great app and very easy to use. Everything is explained in detail and the interface is user-friendly. Extra points to Axel for his support!

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review! My number one priority is to have the best possible customer support so I'm happy you said some words about it in your review :)

Engskesshop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

We will use this app to sell unique participation tickets to a charity event. Axel was really responsive in helping me adjusting the button and text displayed in the order confirmation.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much! I was happy to integrate and customize the download button for you :) glad you like the app and my support!

Hemmafys

Location Sweden

I can really recommend this app. Easy to understand and fantastic support. I had a little bit of trouble adding a line of code and Alex immediately helped me out. He even helped me translate a text into Swedish. Love it!

September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and it's always a pleasure to assist! If you have any other questions in the future, don't hesitate to send me an email :)

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13