Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

Creation Science Evangelism, Inc.

Super awesome support. When I ran into a file size limit he offered a workaround that was very helpful and fixed a long time problem I have been having, So I subscribed to the business plan immediately. Great Job!

July 15, 2020

Thank you very much! I was super happy to help and will always try to find a solution for a merchant. Even if it requires developing new features. If you have any questions or suggestions, you know that you can always contact me via the app chat or by email directly :)

FITASTICO

Excellent app ! I was looking for an app to translate the email in english (digital downloads doesnt offer this) and actually this app is even smarter than that !
it simply adds a link the order confirmation ! thanks a lot !

June 29, 2020

Wow thank you so much! Your review definitely made my day and means a lot. I will continue to improve the app and a new update is expected to arrive this week with new features. Hope you'll like them :)

4 Fun Store

I think this is the best app in Shopify to add digital products. Very easy and simple. The developer is also nice and helpful. Highly recommend.

June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review! I will continue to improve the app as per your suggestions :)

Elite-Ecom

Great App, it works well! The customer support is very friendly and helpful!
Easy to use and the install was in seconds done.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate to ask again if you have any questions or suggestions for the app :)

The Card Party

Five stars for support ! The app is great and evolves all the time. Probably the best app to send digital files and keys

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to help and thanks for your awesome feedback!

Home and Hobbies

Great app, easy to use with great support as well.
Keep up the great work.
I really look forward to your next update.

June 15, 2020

Thank you very much! The new update should be published in the next few days ;-)

Music Tech Shop

I chose this app to allow sales of License keys for software. The app didn't have all the features I needed, but as soon as I mentioned these things to the developer he added the features straight away. ! :-) The developer is very responsive and is keen to make this app a winner.

I love how easy it is to implement and use. It does what it says and I feel confident it will grow as users request more features.

I can highly reccomend this app and this developer. :-)

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your feedback about the app. I am definitely working on adding more new features to the app. Thanks again and glad you like the app!

ProtectMyPhone

5 stars for support. Need to give it a spin before we decide to use it. It does lack a feature though of sending out multiple licenses per sale. Promised to get that as a new feature.

サイバーネコ

Axel fix the bug very quickly, it really helps me a lot.
And I would try for a while and make enough test before start my bussiness

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, I'm always happy to help :)
Don't hesitate if you need more support in the future ;-)

RxStudyGuides

Great app! Does what it says it's going to do without any problems, unlike some of the other digital download apps out there. And Axel is quick to provide friendly and helpful customer service. Highly recommend!

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Glad you like the app and my support ;-)