Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Elite-Ecom

Great App, it works well! The customer support is very friendly and helpful!
Easy to use and the install was in seconds done.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate to ask again if you have any questions or suggestions for the app :)

The Card Party

Five stars for support ! The app is great and evolves all the time. Probably the best app to send digital files and keys

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to help and thanks for your awesome feedback!

Home and Hobbies

Great app, easy to use with great support as well.
Keep up the great work.
I really look forward to your next update.

June 15, 2020

Thank you very much! The new update should be published in the next few days ;-)

Music Tech Shop

I chose this app to allow sales of License keys for software. The app didn't have all the features I needed, but as soon as I mentioned these things to the developer he added the features straight away. ! :-) The developer is very responsive and is keen to make this app a winner.

I love how easy it is to implement and use. It does what it says and I feel confident it will grow as users request more features.

I can highly reccomend this app and this developer. :-)

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your feedback about the app. I am definitely working on adding more new features to the app. Thanks again and glad you like the app!

ProtectMyPhone

5 stars for support. Need to give it a spin before we decide to use it. It does lack a feature though of sending out multiple licenses per sale. Promised to get that as a new feature.

サイバーネコ

Axel fix the bug very quickly, it really helps me a lot.
And I would try for a while and make enough test before start my bussiness

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, I'm always happy to help :)
Don't hesitate if you need more support in the future ;-)

RxStudyGuides

Great app! Does what it says it's going to do without any problems, unlike some of the other digital download apps out there. And Axel is quick to provide friendly and helpful customer service. Highly recommend!

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Glad you like the app and my support ;-)

The Spreadsheet Shop

Wow! This app is much simpler than the others out there, AND the app developer is available for questions which is so helpful. He even committed a change to his app so I could write some CSS to modify the appearance of the Download button. Thank you Axel!!!

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much! Always happy to help and to hear your suggestions! If you need anything else, you now have my email ;-)

Thanks again!

shopleylahesna

I like this app a lot! Download links always works. And i had a question for Axel, he replied very quickly. Very good customer service.

May 17, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it and don't hesitate if you have any more questions ;-)

Slim Forme

Very good application, simple and intuitive, the developer is extremely responsive to your questions!

May 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your amazing review. I'm always happy to help when I can and your suggestion will definitely help to improve my app : thank you :)