Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

explorhappy

Super simple app to set up, responsive support from Axel . I would love that all the shopify apps could be like this. Last but not least, Axel speaks French if needed :-) merci

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or reply any questions about the app, don't hesitate to come back to me in the future if you need more precisions or details :) and thanks again!

Oh She Creates Shop

I used this app because of the multiple files option and also the size limits for the downloads. Alex provides excellent support and the platform is easy to navigate and the file attachment simple. I recommend this app if you want to sell digital prints or products and just need to set it and forget it.

March 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions or need to be guided more on how to use the app :)
Thanks again!

Zabos

Axel has done such an amazing job with this app, it provides an end-to-end experience for sellers of digital products. What stood out to me is the exquisite customer service, which makes such a difference when you've got a query that you just need it resolved in a timely manner and effectively so you can get back to making sales. Truly recommend!

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much! I was so happy to guide you through the app while replying to your questions in the chat. I'm super glad you liked the app and support I provide. Customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or need to be guided more :)

ETS2 Rotas Brasil

Excellent product. I highly recommend it. Congratulations! It worked very well in my digital store. Upgrade only to multiple files per product. Thanks.

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the app! You have my email if you have any questions about the app, I'm always happy to help. Thanks again :)

FASHION DESIGN BOOKS

I tried all apps for downloading files, I sell eBooks, every app have little bit different functional and process of downloading files is different! I choosed this app because I like how it looks in order page: customer see every product and click "download" button, in the same order page customer see process of downloading. Also I like that with this app my customers has two mails after purchase: one mail from my store, second mail from app- because sometimes mail can disappear in spam, so two mail is more sure about my customers will have their link after purchase! Support of Alex is great, very fast, if have some confusion- write and get help! Thanks! Best regards, Eleonora

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for this very complete and wonderful review Eleonora! It really makes my day! And I was super happy to help you and don’t hesitate to come back to me again if you have any other questions about the app :)

RENIWN

What used to be 10 hours of work per week is now zero. No more customers waiting, no more emails needed to be sent manually. everything is working super smooth. Plus, exceptionally beautiful customer service!!

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Glad to read that my app is bringing value to your store. I'm always happy to help and reply your questions either in the chat of the app or by email directly, thanks for your kind words about my customer service :)

Big Break Hamburg

Perfect app for our digital products! So far everything works just fine and Axel even took some time to implement some extra wishes we had. Great app, great customer service - highly recommended. Keep up that good work :-) Best,
Philip

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much Philip! I was happy to integrate your suggestion that will bring value to everyone in the app. Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions or any other suggestions in the future :)

Edd magad szabaddá

This app works perfectly. Very easy to use and so customizable. It is also great that there is a free plan so you can try it out and see if it works for your needs. But above all, Axel is so helpful. We have encountered an issue and he solved it right away and he is incredibly kind. Thank you for this app Axel, we are forever grateful to you! :-) Cannot recommend it enough!

February 6, 2021

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! Don't hesitate to get back to me in the future if you have any other questions or need anything else :)

DollarCreatives

Used this app for over 100 digital files, it's 100% amazing. The customer support guy is super fast and nice, 5 stars all around - by far the best app for digital products. You can even customize the email receipt - it's SO EASY and fast! Instant delivery after customer purchases, no problems at all. Thanks!!!

February 6, 2021

Thank you very much! Your review is amazing and motivates me to always improve the app and continue to make it easy to use for everyone. If you have any questions in the future, I'm more than happy to help :)

Rocket Powered Sound

This app is professional and well done, not to mention the superior customer service. They genuinely care, thanks.

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or to reply any questions you have :) thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7