Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products | Reviews

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

foodora AB - presentkort.foodora.se

Great and simple app. Easy to install and configure. Awesome support and app developer is open for feedback.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much! I always follow merchants suggestions, it's what made the app what it is today so thanks for that, your idea is awesome and I will integrate it in a future update. Thanks again :)

THEORIES + EVIDENCE

Works great! Easy set-up and everything is personalizable. You also get super quick and helpful support via the App-Chat when you need it. Can only recommend.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm always happy to help : don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app. Thanks again :)

resal games رسال قيمز

evaluated a couple of apps and this one by far is the best one that suits my needs. Good flexibility and selection of features. Would love to support adding multiple fields other than just the license key such as expiration, serial number..etc and also link to shopify inventory

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am working on new updates for the app including the feature you suggested with new fields for the license keys. It's a big one but I'm on it! Thanks again :)

StylizeIt

This app works great, and the support provided is exceptional. Do not hesitate to try it out! It will not disappoint.

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much! I was happy to find a solution for your theme problem :) . Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or need some help!

Khaotik Kreations

I use this app to sell my digital designs. This app works great for having a lot of designs and is very user friendly. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone selling digital products. The creator of the app is also very helpful with any questions or recommendations on helping improving anything that might work better for you and your products.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to improve the app based on merchant's feedbacks like the one you shared with me by email. I will definitely continue to release new updates to make the app better and better :) . Thanks again!

moomysmilk

We have tried well over 5 different download apps on Shopify and this is by far the best one! It's super easy to use and reasonably priced. Our customers love it as well !! Thank you!

October 18, 2021

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your kind words. My aim is to make the process simple for you to set up digital products using the app and for your customers to find it easy to download them. So I’m so happy that you mentioned the fact that you and your customers enjoy using it! Thanks again :)

ArquiFlash

Amazing app. Very easy to use and works very well. The support that offers the developer is also excellent. He has solved an issue i had by updating the app in less than 1 hour!

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions with the app. Thanks again for your messages yesterday and glad you liked the app :)

SaaS Design

Amazing app that works very smoothly - I haven't received a single support ticket related to customers needing help downloading their digital products, which is the best possible outcome for me. Since my customers use it without any issues or hassle, I'm happy and they are happy. The developer of this app is also very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! If the app brings value to you and your customers, my goal is reached. New features are coming to the app in the next few days / weeks, I hope you will like them as well :) . Thanks again!

El Print Latino

Support is great - super easy to use. Very reasonably priced - highly recommend 10/10. Really enjoying and so far no issues with customers downloading!

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm really happy that you mentioned the fact that the app is easy to use : it's definitely one of my main priorities when I add new features. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else, I'm always happy to help. And thanks again for your kind words :)

Stanley Delivers

Incredible customer support from an attentive developer who's willing to help. He provided a solution that fits our needs and we were then able to upgrade and move forward with business! Highly recommended.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad that the solution I provided worked for the specific situation we talked about :)
Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about the app. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10