Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

MHAMUSIC

I've just been using this app for a couple of days since transfering my store from Squarespace to Shopify and I'm really pleased with it so far. Axel is quick to respond on email and so far I've had no issues reported from my customers. Easy and straight forward :)

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much! I’m really glad to know that my app makes the transition from your old Squarespace website to Shopify easier. Don’t hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions, I’m always more than happy to help! :)

Creator Pricing Calculator

Great App, love the simplicity and works flawlessly. The free plan made it easy for me to start and looking into the premium features as things grow.

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much! The best way to start a week for me is to receive this kind of review!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions while using the app, I'm always happy to help :)

CDKeys. Israel

great app and support doing exactly what it should the look and feel modern and elegant highly recommended great value for money!

April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm super happy that you mentioned the look & feel of the app, it's always a point I highly take in consideration when I develop new features :)

Junokeys

Nice app! Very helpful! Has a much in the pipe for the app, which will make it even better.
The price is very good as well!

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate if you have any questions or need anything related to the app, I'm always happy to help. Thanks again :)

The Sunday School Store

Much faster than the other digital download apps I've tried. I'm very impressed with the continued updates from the developer and improvements constantly coming out.

March 28, 2021

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. I'm glad you liked the updates I make for the app. More will come in the next few days based on merchant's reviews like you :) . Thanks again!

The Food Lens

I am new to Shopify, which can be really intimidating! I created a digital cookbook that we are selling on our website, and uploading the product through this app made the process so easy! I had an issue on the first day with the automated email that was being sent out through my store, so I panicked, but I contacted Axel, who got back to me right away and walked me through the process to help me fix a setting on my Shopify store. I am so relieved he could help me so quickly! Thank you Axel for a great app and the excellent customer service.

March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review. I completely get it that the Shopify platform can be intimidating at first and you were completely right to ask me the questions you got about it and about my app! I'm sure it will begin clearer and clearer the more you will use it. But in the meantime, if you have any question about my app or about the Shopify platform itself, I'm more than happy to help! Thanks again :)

MuseumsEtc Ltd

Elegant easy to setup and use app which delivers a range of eBooks faultlessly. The support is outstanding - quick and painstaking (immediate response on a Sunday evening!!) Highly recommended.

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm always happy to help and even during weekends :) ! Glad you mentioned the fact that the app is easy to use! Thanks again!

Tecate Pa'l Norte Virtual

Great App, we love how it works and s is very easy to setup. Also great support from Axel and his team.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Don't hesitate to come back to me again if you need more help :)

explorhappy

Super simple app to set up, responsive support from Axel . I would love that all the shopify apps could be like this. Last but not least, Axel speaks French if needed :-) merci

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or reply any questions about the app, don't hesitate to come back to me in the future if you need more precisions or details :) and thanks again!

Oh She Creates Shop

I used this app because of the multiple files option and also the size limits for the downloads. Alex provides excellent support and the platform is easy to navigate and the file attachment simple. I recommend this app if you want to sell digital prints or products and just need to set it and forget it.

March 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions or need to be guided more on how to use the app :)
Thanks again!