Easy Digital Products

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

In Shape Mummy

Location Australia

This app is awesome! It is very easy to use and has all the functionality I need. The support is amazing. Highly recommended.

August 3, 2022

Thank you so much! Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app :)

MISELL-theme

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

とてもシンプルでわかりやすいシステムです。Shopifyアプリの中でもベストなアプリだと思います。 自動ライセンス生成機能だけでなく、こちらで独自に生成したライセンスコードの在庫管理の方法もわかりやすく重宝しています。
自動的に生成されるダウンロードボタンやEメールテンプレートもわかりやすいので、お客様にとってもわかりやすいECストアが構築できます。
これまで一度もどうやってダウンロードするか? などのお客様からの問い合わせはありません。
また、ディベロッパーのサービス対応も素早く明確で信頼できるアプリです。 The system is very simple and easy to understand. One of the best Shopify App .
The app is useful not only for auto-generated license codes but also easy to manage the inventory of license codes that we have generated ourselves.
The automatically generated download buttons and email templates are also easy to understand, making it possible to build an easy-to-understand e-commerce store for customers.
We have never had any inquiries from customers about how to download the code or product.
Also, the developer's severe response is quick, clear, and reliable.

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time to write it in 2 different languages, I really appreciate it. I’m glad you like the app! Thanks again and don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions :)

The Cross Legacy

Time spent using app About 1 month

I can't say enough great things about this App and the developer, Axel. I had some questions, so I messaged the developer and he promptly responded. He even implemented an update to incorporate an issue we were having with PDF Stamping on our larger documents. He answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was a bother or that any of my questions were silly. This App is exactly what we need and the customer service is beyond what we could ask for. If I could give it more than 5-stars, I would!

July 26, 2022

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much, Chrissy! I’m always happy to help, so thanks for reaching out about your PDF Stamping request. It helped me to discover an improvement to make into the app - I’m glad you liked it. Thank you so much again!

kdornbier designs

Such an upgrade from the default Shopify digital products app! Very easy-to-use interface with lots of options to customize. Very excited for any future features that are added!

July 18, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm constantly working on improving the app. An update has been published last week and there are more features to come in the next few weeks :-)

Superline Wholesale

This is a great app. Also, the developer is great. He helped me within 5 minutes of reaching out. Great app, easy to use, and great service.

June 15, 2022

Thank you so much! My top priority is customer's support and customer's satisfaction. So I'm glad that I was able to help you within 5 minutes after your initial request 😉

buyastar.online

This app solved an unusual issue for us but when we discovered an issue with the Shopify API we got on to Axel and he moved fast to solve the problem. Literally couldn't ask for more from him. Thanks

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much. Your feedback also helped me to bring an improvement into the app so that was really nice. Don’t hesitate to come back to me when you have any other questions or request 😉

Revega

Been using this for a number of months now and works well. No issues to date and very easy to use. Thanks.

May 11, 2022

Thanks for your review :)
Glad you like it and I'm sure you will also enjoy using the upcoming updates I'm preparing for the app. Thanks again!

Plus Three Press

Location Australia

The app is outstanding — great user experience and tones of customizability. Support is quick and very good. Would highly recommend it if your selling digital products.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad you talked about the customization possibilities into the app. It's one point I really try my best to constantly improve to let merchants like you have the perfect app per their needs! Thanks for your wonderful review :)

88WIN

The App is excellent and very user friendly. It has great features and is highly customisable. The support provided is really good, they're quick and helpful in answering the questions that we had. We would highly recommend this app for digital products.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! You also helped me with some great suggestions that I will soon implement into the app. Thanks again 😉

FurlsCrochet

This app is exactly as described! Easy to use and haven't had any issues with customer downloads. We love the customization abilities. Prior to purchase, customer service was extremely quick and helpful in answering any questions. Would highly recommend this app for digital downloads.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your review! I’m always happy to help or answer any questions you may have before or while you are using the app. Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions :)
Thanks again for your wonderful review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13