iziGift | Gift Cards

Create gift cards with your own design in a few clicks

$9/month. 7-day free trial.

The gift card experience your customers deserve!

Mad Hippie

Easy to setup & simple to use. Top tier support and functionality! They want more words but that's all I have to say!

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much! I was happy to develop a new feature for you that will help many other merchants :)

Leading Edge Physiotherapy

Excellent customer service from Axel, allowing customisation of the gift card template to our own design in a short time frame

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review about my app! Don't hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else with the app :)

LA VIA

I love this app and mostly its support! I can finally use my own gift card template instead of ugly shopify. Support is very quick responding and extremely kind. I would rate 10/5 if it was possible :)

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate your kind words and the suggestions you made for the app. It will definitely help to make it better and better :)

Admise Paris

Great app and fantastic support ! Exactly the app I needed for our gift cards (easy to use, customer friendly, attractive)
Also, I needed to use our personnal design and asked for help : on the same day I got an answer and a solution that fits perfectly.
Morgane

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much!
New exciting features are coming to the app very soon. And thanks for your valuable suggestions to improve it as well! Thanks again :)